View Poll Results: No

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

7 13.73%
  • NO!

1,000,000 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 816 of 858 FirstFirst ... 716766806812813814815816817818819820826 ... LastLast
Results 20,376 to 20,400 of 21427

Thread: The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

Quote Originally Posted by Ze DreamGirl View Post
    Are pokemon breed from an hacked parent legit or not ? I traded for a 5 31 Ivs modest Squirtle with egg moves a 6IVs Shiny Japanese Ditto from Unova...Are the pokemon hatched form breeding it with one of own pokemon considered hacked if the Ditto is ? I don't want to release it since it is really useful for Masuda Method...
    No, the pokemon you breed are considered legit
    Unless you are passing down unobtainable DW/HA abilities of course...

Does pokebank allow the transfer of eggs?
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    Does pokebank allow the transfer of eggs?
    No, it does not.

What are all the Event Berries?

The only one I know so far is the Enigma Berry.

I've been searching what are the event berries on Pokemon, but I couldn't find my answer.
    Last edited by ★Shiny Sylveon★; 5th April 2014 at 5:00 PM. Reason: Why do you want to know? D:

Check Out My Shiny/Event/Legendary List Here!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Is there a transfer thread for transferring Pokemon from 5th gen to 6th gen in the 6th gen Wifi forum, similar to what there was in the 5th gen wi-fi forum?

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon X Master Girl View Post
    What are all the Event Berries?

The only one I know so far is the Enigma Berry.

I've been searching what are the event berries on Pokemon, but I couldn't find my answer.
    The event Berries during Gen 4 and 5 were: Enigma, Micle, Custap, Jaboca, and Rowap.

I expect that the will also be Event Berries in X and Y, as each as an effect in battle.

The following Berries have no use during X or Y, and also unavailable, but one could argue that these could be event berries,: Razz, Bluk, Nanab, Wepear, Pinap, Cornn, Magost, Rabuta, Nomel, Spelon, Pamtre, Watmel, Durin, and Belue.

Quote Originally Posted by Roseheart95 View Post
    Is there a transfer thread for transferring Pokemon from 5th gen to 6th gen in the 6th gen Wifi forum, similar to what there was in the 5th gen wi-fi forum?
    You may want to check the trade shops. Those with Pokémon Bank may provide this service for the next month. (Due to Gen 5 Wifi trading shutting, you won't be able to send your Pokémon to another player.)
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    The event Berries during Gen 4 and 5 were: Enigma, Micle, Custap, Jaboca, and Rowap.

I expect that the will also be Event Berries in X and Y, as each as an effect in battle.

The following Berries have no use during X or Y, and also unavailable, but one could argue that these could be event berries,: Razz, Bluk, Nanab, Wepear, Pinap, Cornn, Magost, Rabuta, Nomel, Spelon, Pamtre, Watmel, Durin, and Belue.
    Oh, Thanks!
    So the razz, bluk, nanab etc berries aren't event berries? (I mean like, berries that can only be obtained from a event Pokemon holding it)

Check Out My Shiny/Event/Legendary List Here!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon X Master Girl View Post
    Oh, Thanks!
    So the razz, bluk, nanab etc berries aren't event berries? (I mean like, berries that can only be obtained from a event Pokemon holding it)
    They not found in X or Y, and they have no in-battle effect, and there are no other uses for berries in X or Y besides the uses in-battle or healing. They are very common in Gen 3 and 4, and they had at least one function in the Contests, besides selling to a Pokémart. In Gen 5, those berries could be sold for a higher price IN Game, but they could be traded for decorations in Pokémon Dream World.

Currently the only way to get them (assuming that the berries are programmed in to X or Y at all) is via an event like manner. Mind you that if another game has a use for them, such as the rumoured Gen 3 Remake, you will be able get them then.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

I have a few questions, if you don't mind...

1. Does Illuminate work in Leaf Green/Fire Red ?

2. How does work the Static/Magnet Pull calculation ? How does the encounter rate of the other Pokémon vary ? I'm using Static to have a higher chance to find Magnemite on this route but is the 10% encounter rate I add on Magnemite splitted between/taken from all the species found on that specific route ?

3. I have an english Diamond version and a french HeartGold version, but both were bought in Canada. When I traded a Ponyta from HeartGold to Diamond, the Meister Pokédex entry was unlocked and I got a [FR] on this entry. Does that mean all the Pokémon that my HeartGold provides are foreign to the english Diamond version ?

Thanks a lot!
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Foreign-ness is determined solely by language rather than region of purchase where Generation IV is concerned, so yes, any of the Pokémon transferred from your French-language Heart Gold will register as foreign to your English-language Diamond.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince of May View Post
    I have a few questions, if you don't mind...
    1. Does Illuminate work in Leaf Green/Fire Red ?
    Pretty sure it does - especially since it has no other effect than increasing encounter rate.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince of May View Post
    2. How does work the Static/Magnet Pull calculation ? How does the encounter rate of the other Pokémon vary ? I'm using Static to have a higher chance to find Magnemite on this route but is the 10% encounter rate I add on Magnemite splitted between/taken from all the species found on that specific route ?
    The added 50% to encounter rates for Electric or Steel-type Pokemon as applicable taken from the encounter rates of other wild Pokemon on that route.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Question please! c: I have a level 27 Trapinch and a level 30 Gabite. I'm up against Clement next, and I wanted a new Pokémon, so I went on the hunt for a Dragon type I guess. But now I'm faced with the dilemna-

Flygon or Garchomp?
    I'd be willing to spend the time on either.

Are you able to transfer Pokemon with the PokeTransporter and withdraw them onto X and Y when your PokeBank subscription has expired?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLadyLeafeon View Post
    Question please! c: I have a level 27 Trapinch and a level 30 Gabite. I'm up against Clement next, and I wanted a new Pokémon, so I went on the hunt for a Dragon type I guess. But now I'm faced with the dilemna-

Flygon or Garchomp?
    Really depends on your personal preferences, for the most part. Garchomp is probably the better choice, as every stat Flygon has Garchomp has a higher value in (except Special Attack, in which they are equal). Meanwhile, Flygon has Levitate if your team's Ground weak.

I'd say Garchomp, but it's your call in the end.
    did you think I'd post something here or something

wait I just did gdi

Default What is this figure?!

Hi, I have this figure of deoxys. it appears to be one of the skybase sets that went with that giant groudon volcano?

but anyway I have this figure and it is still sealed, and I can't find a value for it? Could someone tell me what it's worth?

EDIT: The brand is Bandai, It also says this on the box: "Asst. 85320" and "Ref. 85324"
    Last edited by UngluedBike; 9th April 2014 at 3:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UngluedBike View Post
    Hi, I have this figure of deoxys. it appears to be one of the skybase sets that went with that giant groudon volcano?

but anyway I have this figure and it is still sealed, and I can't find a value for it? Could someone tell me what it's worth?
    Merged with the Questions thread sticky. Can't say I know anything about it myself, so hopefully someone else can answer that.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Fan Art Reviews: toufu's Manga! Check out neat art of Golduck and Shinx, among others!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

how much is a sealed deoxys skybase figure worth?
    EDIT: please check my previous post here.
    Last edited by UngluedBike; 9th April 2014 at 2:48 PM.

Flygon or Garchomp?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Imposter View Post
    Really depends on your personal preferences, for the most part. Garchomp is probably the better choice, as every stat Flygon has Garchomp has a higher value in (except Special Attack, in which they are equal). Meanwhile, Flygon has Levitate if your team's Ground weak.

I'd say Garchomp, but it's your call in the end.
    I just wanted to add on to this that in-game, your team does not matter. The beauty of in-game teams is you can use your favorites, no matter if they're Mega Garchomp or if they're Sunflora. I'm playing through Y now and I'm also at Clemont, and I'm trying to use different Pokemon than I used in X, because if I don't make myself use different 'Mons, I'll end up using the same Pokemon in every run-through of every Pokemon game because I'm so attracted to my favorites. And my team will always end up being really heavy on the dragons I love Garchomp, but I also love Flygon. And both are perfectly acceptable to use in-game.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Flygon or Garchomp?

Flygon.
    It was my favourite Pokemon when I was younger, plus you see Garchomp pretty much on every corner.

And don't forget the colour green!

Life is like unto a long journey with a heavy burden.
    (Tokugawa Ieyasu)

MBTI personality type: ISFP

You have distinct preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
    You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
    You have distinct preference of Feeling over Thinking (62%)
    You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)

Not sure if this is a good place to ask for this advice, but I am a little in two minds about how to EV train my shiny Golurk. At the moment he has been trained full in Attack (Which it has full IV's in) but I am not sure whether to spend the rest on HP or Speed. According to the IV calculator thing, his HP is around 22 while his speed is 6. I am thinking of going with HP, but I am still not sure... I plan to use him for casual wifi battles and some in-game stuff.
    "There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The Fourth Doctor, Doctor Who

3DS FC: 5069-4145-2414 = Normal type with Kecleon, Dunsparce and Smeargle!

My current shiny pokemon!

Platinum: -
    HeartGold: -
    Black 2: -
    X: - (Clauncher)(Aegislash)(Bergmite, Avalugg)(Florges)(Chesnaught)(Tyrantrum)(Goodra, Flabébé)
    Event: -

Hunting for...

LeafGreen: -
    HeartGold: - //
    Black: -
    X: -

Quote Originally Posted by I, Pink Elephant View Post
    Not sure if this is a good place to ask for this advice, but I am a little in two minds about how to EV train my shiny Golurk. At the moment he has been trained full in Attack (Which it has full IV's in) but I am not sure whether to spend the rest on HP or Speed. According to the IV calculator thing, his HP is around 22 while his speed is 6. I am thinking of going with HP, but I am still not sure... I plan to use him for casual wifi battles and some in-game stuff.
    HP for sure. Golurk's base 55 speed is just awful, so even with full speed investment, it fails to outspeed any notable threats. Better to invest in HP for added bulk.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    HP for sure. Golurk's base 55 speed is just awful, so even with full speed investment, it fails to outspeed any notable threats. Better to invest in HP for added bulk.
    Thanks, that is what I have done. I have used him in a few battles, and he is very good!

One final question for the thread, if I may. I have now moved on to MM'ing for a shiny Misdreavus, using a foreign Misdreavus and from the FS Ditto. Everything was going OK until a few dozen eggs in, when the offspring started to learn Spite. It only happened for three eggs, and then it went back to normal. Can such a thing happen? I know it is silly, but I always get paranoid thinking it could be a bug or a sign that the foreign Pokemon was a cheat or something. I cannot recall whether the main Misdreavus had the move to start with (It was level 1 when I started) I did take it out of the care center briefly to change its item...
    "There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The Fourth Doctor, Doctor Who

3DS FC: 5069-4145-2414 = Normal type with Kecleon, Dunsparce and Smeargle!

My current shiny pokemon!

Platinum: -
    HeartGold: -
    Black 2: -
    X: - (Clauncher)(Aegislash)(Bergmite, Avalugg)(Florges)(Chesnaught)(Tyrantrum)(Goodra, Flabébé)
    Event: -

Hunting for...

LeafGreen: -
    HeartGold: - //
    Black: -
    X: -

Spite is an Egg move for Misdreavus, as well as a level-up move at Lv. 5, meaning the offspring can hatch knowing Spite even if only one parent knows the move.

i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

What is the earliest point you have to use / can use Rock Smash outside of battle in HGSS?

Page 816 of 858 FirstFirst ... 716766806812813814815816817818819820826 ... LastLast