View Poll Results: No

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

7 13.73%
  • NO!

1,000,000 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 825 of 874 FirstFirst ... 725775815821822823824825826827828829835 ... LastLast
Results 20,601 to 20,625 of 21846

Thread: The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

Pay $5 a year to have a place to store your 'mons from XY that you don't want to have in your in-game Boxes or move them between games, or download Poke Transporter to take 'mons from Gen V and bring them into Pokebank.

A week from now I plan on making a video defending Iris as I'm a big fan of that character in the Pokémon anime and believe she is worth defending.

I already know two reasons people hate her.

1. They find how she calls Ash a kid to be annoying.
    2. Despite wanting to become "dragon master" she only has two dragon-types.

My question is, what other issues do the people who hate Iris have against her?

Thanks a lot.
    I'm a huge Pokémon fan and also love movies.

I'm also a video maker on YouTube. If you wanna see my YouTube channel click here.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze The Movie Fan View Post
    A week from now I plan on making a video defending Iris as I'm a big fan of that character in the Pokémon anime and believe she is worth defending.

I already know two reasons people hate her.

1. They find how she calls Ash a kid to be annoying.
    2. Despite wanting to become "dragon master" she only has two dragon-types.

My question is, what other issues do the people who hate Iris have against her?

Thanks a lot.
    She felt like a forced throwback to misty, she wasn't entirely able to look like her own person to me.

Her voice was also pretty annoying....(at least in the dub I don't watch sub)

I'd have also liked to see her take a serious stance more often and possibly get involved in more battles.

I guess she isn't a bad character, but she was handled very poorly.
    To lack fear is stupidity, to face it is bravery.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon trainer Black View Post
    Can someone please explain to me how Pokebank works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Pay $5 a year to have a place to store your 'mons from XY that you don't want to have in your in-game Boxes or move them between games, or download Poke Transporter to take 'mons from Gen V and bring them into Pokebank.
    It's future proofed for all upcoming games so once you COMPLETE the National Pokedex all you have is drag and drop your Pokes into future games, and it's an instant Shiny Charm!! (Provided you actually have the National Dex)

Fyi You don't need event only pokes to complete the National Dex.

AND, the more pokes you transfer and the amount of time they spend in the PokeBank earns you either BP or PokeMiles.

You even get a free Celebi with the event-only move "Hold Back" if you access PokeBank before September 30th.
    Last edited by AceTrainerBen; 15th May 2014 at 9:15 PM.
    My Safari is GROUND with PHANPY & NINCADA
    Friend Code: 1246-9924-8434

MY GEN 5 DREAMWORLD FEMALES: N/A until My PokeBank is complete!, I still have half left to go, sorry

I also have Pokerus that I can spread, just ask.
    PLEASE RESPECT THE FACT THAT I ONLY ACCEPT LEGITIMATE POKEMON.
    I WILL NOT ACCEPT EXTERNALLY MODIFIED, RNG'D, GLITCHED, CLONED OR ANY KIND OF CHEATED POKEMON, THANK YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by AceTrainerBen View Post
    AND, It's future proofed so once you finish the National Pokedex all you have to drag and drop all your pokes (Event-only Pokes aren't necessary), it's an instant Shiny Charm
    No not instant Shiny Charm. You have to defeat the E4 and obtained the National Dex. All the pokemon you move into a game will show ??? for numbers until you get the correct Regional or National Dex and you don't get credit for them.

I've tried it.
    LLR

P.S.
    East Sea Shellos (blue) with HA available
    I trade Vivillons for Vivillons and have a All 18 non-event of patterns. Ask!
    Dex 718/718 Thank you ShinyPanda! Living Dex: 711/718.

My Friend Code: 1907-9797-0140. In game name: Sage.
    I'm using this one for trades and to check safaris for folks.
    I'll be periodically deleting older cards from my friend list.
    If you still want access just let me know and I'll be happy to add you again.

How exactly does the Pokebank BP system work? Like, do you get 1BP for every X pokes you deposit in bank or 1 bp for every x amount of Pokemon you withdraw or what?
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    How exactly does the Pokebank BP system work? Like, do you get 1BP for every X pokes you deposit in bank or 1 bp for every x amount of Pokemon you withdraw or what?
    You get 1 BP for every x Pokémon you deposit/take out (culmulation of both).

Not sure what amount, though.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post

No you get pokemiles or BP (1/10 th of the pokemiles) and there is a formula they use to calculate how many miles, that I don't know. It also takes into account how long you leave a pokemon in Bank.
    LLR

P.S.

I turned on Bank today for the first time in 2 months and I earned 864 Bank points which you can convert into poke miles or BP, I took the 86 BP!! (10 points equals 1BP) It accumulates over time for each Poke apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by llr View Post
    No not instant Shiny Charm. You have to defeat the E4 and obtained the National Dex. All the pokemon you move into a game will show ??? for numbers until you get the correct Regional or National Dex and you don't get credit for them.

I've tried it.
    Thank you, I didn't realise this, post edited
    Last edited by AceTrainerBen; 15th May 2014 at 8:51 PM.

MY GEN 5 DREAMWORLD FEMALES: N/A until My PokeBank is complete!, I still have half left to go, sorry

I WILL NOT ACCEPT EXTERNALLY MODIFIED, RNG'D, GLITCHED, CLONED OR ANY KIND OF CHEATED POKEMON, THANK YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by llr View Post
    No you get pokemiles or BP (1/10 th of the pokemiles) and there is a formula they use to calculate how many miles, that I don't know. It also takes into account how long you leave a pokemon in Bank.
    Yes, I know you would receive 10 times the amount of Pokémiles, but he did not specify that.

I also forgot it specifies the amount of time, but it does take into relation the deposition and withdrawal of Pokémon.

Does anyone know exactly how it works or is it all speculation like shiny rates in the friend safari?
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    Does anyone know exactly how it works or is it all speculation like shiny rates in the friend safari?
    Shiny Rate actually isn't speculation due to the RAM Dump of XY, and I believe this is not either, albeit that depends wether the information for external connection to Bank is stored on XY or Bank itself.

When it comes to vivillon, can patterns be passed on to offspring?

Shiny Rate actually isn't speculation due to the RAM Dump of XY, and I believe this is not either, albeit that depends wether the information for external connection to Bank is stored on XY or Bank itself.
    We know we get Pokemiles or 1/10 of the Pokemiles as BP.
    We know we earn Pokemiles for moving Pokemon into Bank and out of Bank and leaving them in Bank.
    We don't know the formula/equation they use to calculate the miles though.
    LLR

P.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
    When it comes to vivillon, can patterns be passed on to offspring?
    Nope, Vivillon would breed to give an offspring of your native pattern

Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    Nope, Vivillon would breed to give an offspring of your native pattern
    Ahh darn, thanks :|

If I wanted to try for different Vivilion patterns does anyone know if changing you region in the profile section of the 3ds, permanently disables nintendo network settings or is it temporary? and is there any way to get around this?

besides gts of course,
    Last edited by AceTrainerBen; 15th May 2014 at 9:11 PM.

If I wanted to try for different Vivilion patterns does anyone know if changing you region in the profile section of the 3ds, permanently disables nintendo network settings or is it temporary? and is there any way to get around this?

besides gts of course,
    It's temporary, and, completely avoidable if you instead used a Region Code for confirmation that didn't belong to your Region to begin with; that way, as long as you kept to that, you would never be locked out.

Example: If are are in area 001, and you input area 002 as your E-Shop Region Code, you will have no problems. If you then change your area to 003, and keep using the 002 code fro the E-Shop, you will have no problems. But, if you switch area to 002, and then to something else, you will have problems. You will also have problems if you use anything other than 002 as your E-Shop Region Code.

Get it?

It's temporary, and, completely avoidable if you instead used a Region Code for confirmation that didn't belong to your Region to begin with; that way, as long as you kept to that, you would never be locked out.

Example: If are are in area 001, and you input area 002 as your E-Shop Region Code, you will have no problems. If you then change your area to 003, and keep using the 002 code fro the E-Shop, you will have no problems. But, if you switch area to 002, and then to something else, you will have problems. You will also have problems if you use anything other than 002 as your E-Shop Region Code.

Get it?
    Thank you, but unfortunately I've already got a network ID...

Yeah I get it, but it sounds like a loop hole that nintendo would eventually close. Thanks for the advise but it seems too risky as I don't want to lose DRM (IF THATS POSSIBLE??), I'll HAVE to use my brother's 3ds as it doesn't have a network ID and no DRM to possibly lose.

yours sincerely Ben
    Last edited by AceTrainerBen; 15th May 2014 at 9:47 PM.

Thank you, but unfortunately I've already got a network ID...

Yeah I get it, but it sounds like a loop hole that nintendo would eventually close. Thanks for the advise but it seems too risky as I don't want to lose DRM (IF THATS POSSIBLE??), I'll HAVE to use my brother's 3ds as it doesn't have a network ID and no DRM to possibly lose.

yours sincerely Ben
    I was just stating a possible loophole to avoid it, and even then it's only temporary by a week or two, three maybe.

$5 I'd I expected it to cost more.

Thank you and Excitable boy for the help.
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .

Games I have: White,Platinum,Emerald,Firered

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.
    Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Sprinkles on a non-chocolate donut. You may be a communist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murder Doll View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh, it's all about the heart of the hair gel.

I was just stating a possible loophole to avoid it, and even then it's only temporary by a week or two, three maybe.
    I appreciate it, thank you

The Itemdex tells me that White Herbs can be found in tall grass during battle, can someone please tell me which Route the grass appears on and which attacks can attack the grass?

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshino View Post
    The Itemdex tells me that White Herbs can be found in tall grass during battle, can someone please tell me which Route the grass appears on and which attacks can attack the grass?
    http://www.serebii.net/xy/wilditems.shtml

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

When breeding a Shiny Pokémon with a non-Shiny Ditto, what are the odds that the offspring will be Shiny, and if those odds are increased, do they stack with the Masuda method?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Page 825 of 874 FirstFirst ... 725775815821822823824825826827828829835 ... LastLast