View Poll Results: No

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

7 13.73%
  • NO!

1,000,000 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 828 of 867 FirstFirst ... 728778818824825826827828829830831832838 ... LastLast
Results 20,676 to 20,700 of 21662

Thread: The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

Quote Originally Posted by Rautha View Post
    Breeding question. I just started up again after 3 year break. I love how they change breeding. So a pokemon is born in whatever ball the parent is in? if i use ditto does it use the ditto ball or say the Eevee's? also: i have an event shiney evee in a cherish ball, will the offspring be born in a cherish ball? i would really love that if it was
    if the female is in a ball other than a regular pokeball then it's child will be in the ball, if your male and ditto have an egg, it'll be in a normal ball. cherish ball and masterballs do not transfer to the child
    All pink shiny team 5/6
    my most recent shiny pokemon:
    my trade shop: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...y-trading-shop

Breeding question. I just started up again after 3 year break. I love how they change breeding. So a pokemon is born in whatever ball the parent is in? if i use ditto does it use the ditto ball or say the Eevee's? also: i have an event shiney evee in a cherish ball, will the offspring be born in a cherish ball? i would really love that if it was
    Only the mother's ball passes down.
    Cherish and Master balls do not pass down.
    If you use a ditto and a male you get a regular pokeball.
    LLR

P.S.
    East Sea Shellos (blue) with HA available
    I trade Vivillons for Vivillons and have a All 18 non-event of patterns. Ask!
    Dex 718/718 Thank you ShinyPanda! Living Dex: 711/718.

My Friend Code: 1907-9797-0140. In game name: Sage.
    I'm using this one for trades and to check safaris for folks.
    I'll be periodically deleting older cards from my friend list.
    If you still want access just let me know and I'll be happy to add you again.

Only female Pokémon pass on the Pokéball, Ditto won't work and not all Pokéball will work like Master Ball and Cherish Ball.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Thumbs up

Regarding the upcoming Think Fast Competition: According to the main site, the competition is supposed to use the standard official banlist, meaning special Pokémon like Mewtwo and Celebi are banned. But I was reading about it earlier on PGL, and I saw something that said any Pokémon from the National Pokédex was allowed (including legenaries like Xerneas and Yveltal), so long as they are Kalos native.

So my question is: Are Mewtwo, Celebi, Phione, Darkrai, Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygard allowed in the upcoming Think Fast Competition?

Made by Tini (FrozenConstellation).
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wow, mention Liepard, and everyone's active. I should do this more often.

Quote Originally Posted by The Light Ruler View Post
    Regarding the upcoming Think Fast Competition: According to the main site, the competition is supposed to use the standard official banlist, meaning special Pokémon like Mewtwo and Celebi are banned. But I was reading about it earlier on PGL, and I saw something that said any Pokémon from the National Pokédex was allowed (including legenaries like Xerneas and Yveltal), so long as they are Kalos native.

So my question is: Are Mewtwo, Celebi, Phione, Darkrai, Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygard allowed in the upcoming Think Fast Competition?
    Pokémon Restrictions: National Pokédex, Kalos Native Only
    Banned Pokémon: Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, and Diancie, Pokémon not captured or hatched in X & Y

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Pokémon Restrictions: National Pokédex, Kalos Native Only
    Banned Pokémon: Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, and Diancie, Pokémon not captured or hatched in X & Y
    Could you link me to where that's mentioned on pokemon.com or any other site run by Game Freak or TPCI? Because, as I said, PGL says that ANY Pokémon may be used, as long as it's Kalos native (or at least that's what I remember reading on PGL).

Could you link me to where that's mentioned on pokemon.com or any other site run by Game Freak or TPCI? Because, as I said, PGL says that ANY Pokémon may be used, as long as it's Kalos native (or at least that's what I remember reading on PGL).
    It was taken from SPP, but the PGL simply re-iterates that as long as it's Kalos Native and not one of the universally Banned Pokémon (aka Event Legendaries, which are Banned for EVERY signle WiFi Competition) it's allowed.

Actually, dirkac, there was at least one competition that allowed some of the Pokémon you listed, presumably the ones you said were universally banned. The April Friendly allowed Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, and Mewtwo (as long as they were Kalos native.

I agree with you that Serebii is almost definitely correct, though. The PGL is unfortunately undergoing maintenance at the moment, so checking there will have to wait.

Sprites ripped by Yoshi Clone of spritersresource.com. Banner by my brother ShinySandshrew.

Taken from PGL:

The Think Fast Competition features Single Battles, and every Pokémon in the National Pokédex is eligible—even Legendary Pokémon such as Xerneas and Yveltal! All the Pokémon in your party will be set to Level 50 automatically for the duration of the battle—this goes for Pokémon above and below Level 50.
    So my question still stands: Are Mewtwo, Celebi, Phione, Darkrai, Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde allowed in the Think Fast Competition?

So my question still stands: Are Mewtwo, Celebi, Phione, Darkrai, Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde allowed in the Think Fast Competition?
    No, all of the mentioned Pokemon are banned in the Think Fast Competition.

Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!
    I have claimed Drapion and Karis from Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.

Random question, if I may. I am going to try hunting for a shiny Grimmer soon, and I was wondering whether a +Attack or +Special Defense nature would be best? Most I have seen via trading seem to have Careful natures, but it seems to have strong attack too... the 5IV foreign mother is lacking a full Attack IV though... but that doesn't really matter, dose it?
    Last edited by I, Pink Elephant; 28th May 2014 at 11:54 PM.
    "There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The Fourth Doctor, Doctor Who

3DS FC: 5069-4145-2414 = Normal type with Kecleon, Dunsparce and Smeargle!

My current shiny pokemon!

Platinum: -
    HeartGold: -
    Black 2: -
    X: - (Clauncher)(Aegislash)(Bergmite, Avalugg)(Florges)(Chesnaught)(Tyrantrum)(Goodra, Flabébé)
    Event: -

Hunting for...

LeafGreen: -
    HeartGold: - //
    Black: -
    X: -

Taken from PGL:

Only if they are Kalos native. Which would be ones that are obtained in X/Y being Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Unknown Dungeon Mewtwo, Hold Back Celebi, and Kalos hatched Phione.

Pokemon X and ΩR Shiny Hunter

Latest shiny: (SR 19 hrs 21mins)

I have claimed Kanga

Is there a way to check if an event is legit or not? I have a Gamestop Celebi. After a little research I learned that this one is an undistributed/cancelled event but since some gamestop distributed it earlier some of them are in the loose.
    X Competitive Team (VGC Style): Commander Sheepard the Ampharos, Coco Chanel the Aromatisse, Me the Slowbro, Father the Marowak, Lobstar the Crawdaunt, Funkgi the Amoongus.

ORAS Special 10th Anniversary Shiny Team Project: Yusei the Blaziken, Postal the Swellow, Myazaki the Milotic, Maroon the Breloom, Christmas the Female Gardevoir, Arrow the Linoone

In game name: Maeve
    FC Code: 0146-8714-8650
    Safari Type: Fighting (Pancham, Mankey, Tyrogue)

I love Nicknames!

Is mega charzard x or y better strategy-wise
    My Sinnoh Dream Team

Sinnoh for Life!

Quote Originally Posted by ShinymegaCharzardY View Post
    Is mega charzard x or y better strategy-wise
    I already answered this question for you here.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by MultiDarkShadow777 View Post
    Only if they are Kalos native. Which would be ones that are obtained in X/Y being Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Unknown Dungeon Mewtwo, Hold Back Celebi, and Kalos hatched Phione.
    Is the movie 17 Darkrai not considered to be Kalos native then, even though the event is distributed to X/Y?

Is the movie 17 Darkrai not considered to be Kalos native then, even though the event is distributed to X/Y?
    Apologies. It appears I may or may not be wrong. The official site makes it pretty confusing stating, "Some further Pokémon are also excluded from this competition. For more information, please check the regulation page, which will go live at a later date." Yet, that is the regulation page. Again, I'm sorry.

Pokemon X and ΩR Shiny Hunter

Latest shiny: (SR 19 hrs 21mins)

I have claimed Kanga

Who is Ash's father? Did Mewtwo kill all the scientists on that island he blew up?

Quote Originally Posted by DaMaaan View Post
    Who is Ash's father? Did Mewtwo kill all the scientists on that island he blew up?
    Nobody knows who Ash's father is, but he was a Pokemon Trainer like Ash. Some people say he is Silver, some say he is Professor Oak, and a few people even say he is Giovanni, although I find that the most doubtful of the three. Read more here. In the first season of the anime (I don't know about the rest; I only watched the first when I was a kid), it was hinted at that Delia Ketchum and Professor Oak have some sort of romantic interest in each other going on.

As for Mewtwo killing the scientists, Pokemon was REALLY dark back in Gen I. It's lightened up a little since it's gotten more popular, but Generation I had a lot of twisted themes going on, with Lavender Town and Gary's Raticate and Mewtwo being cloned and Team Rocket hacking off Slowpoke tails and selling them for people to eat. I always thought that Mewtwo did kill those scientists, just because Pokemon back then was a lot darker than it is today. Plus where would the scientists have gone? The island was reduced to rubble and ashes. There's no way they survived.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

How do I breed a Chansey with aromatherapy and sesimic toss whilst also getting it in a luxury ball? I have a luxury ball Chansey already so I just need to know the steps.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    How do I breed a Chansey with aromatherapy and sesimic toss whilst also getting it in a luxury ball? I have a luxury ball Chansey already so I just need to know the steps.
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/egg/113.shtml

Yknot is offline Дми́трий Дми́триевич

hey so do i have to get the three xy event only pokemon to get the shiny charm? or can it be everything else besides that? also does shiny charm increase chance during breeding or just wild? wondering if this has been tested yet. only been playing this gen for a week. lots of questions still. i had white 1 but never new about the shiny charm.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3fiddy View Post
    ... that Ribbon Metagross is the coolest thing I have seen in pokemon for a long time...

hey so do i have to get the three xy event only pokemon to get the shiny charm? or can it be everything else besides that? also does shiny charm increase chance during breeding or just wild? wondering if this has been tested yet. only been playing this gen for a week. lots of questions still. i had white 1 but never new about the shiny charm.
    In order to get the Shiny Charm, you only need to get all of the non-event Pokémon. This means that Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion are not needed.

As far as whether the Shiny Charm affects breeding, I'm pretty sure it does, even though the item's description would lead one to believe otherwise.

Also, the Oval and Shiny Charms weren't in Black and White 1, so that's probably why you never knew about it.

Made by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design

Yknot is offline Дми́трий Дми́триевич

Quote Originally Posted by Volcanic Typhlosion View Post
    In order to get the Shiny Charm, you only need to get all of the non-event Pokémon. This means that Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion are not needed.

As far as whether the Shiny Charm affects breeding, I'm pretty sure it does, even though the item's description would lead one to believe otherwise.

Also, the Oval and Shiny Charms weren't in Black and White 1, so that's probably why you never knew about it.
    thank you sir

another question. in platinum: dear god why wont eevee show up in the trophy garden? i've soft reset probably 50 times in front of the dude and he never tells a story about eevee. is there a mechanic im missing or just bad luck?
    Quote Originally Posted by 3fiddy View Post
    ... that Ribbon Metagross is the coolest thing I have seen in pokemon for a long time...

thank you sir

another question. in platinum: dear god why wont eevee show up in the trophy garden? i've soft reset probably 50 times in front of the dude and he never tells a story about eevee. is there a mechanic im missing or just bad luck?
    Probably just back luck, since it's completely random which Pokémon he'll talk about.

Made by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design

Page 828 of 867 FirstFirst ... 728778818824825826827828829830831832838 ... LastLast