View Poll Results: No

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

7 13.73%
  • NO!

1,000,000 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 829 of 874 FirstFirst ... 729779819825826827828829830831832833839 ... LastLast
Results 20,701 to 20,725 of 21833

Thread: The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

Quote Originally Posted by Volcanic Typhlosion View Post
    As far as whether the Shiny Charm affects breeding, I'm pretty sure it does, even though the item's description would lead one to believe otherwise.
    The Shiny Charm does affect breeding. It's only in the translation of the text that "pokemon found in the wild" is added. In the Japanese text, there is no such implied restriction.

Quote Originally Posted by Rautha View Post
    thank you sir

another question. in platinum: dear god why wont eevee show up in the trophy garden? i've soft reset probably 50 times in front of the dude and he never tells a story about eevee. is there a mechanic im missing or just bad luck?
    If I recall correctly that was a daily event. The special pokemon was there all day. The next day you got a different one.
    LLR

P.S.
    East Sea Shellos (blue) with HA available
    I trade Vivillons for Vivillons and have a All 18 non-event of patterns. Ask!
    Dex 718/718 Thank you ShinyPanda! Living Dex: 711/718.

My Friend Code: 1907-9797-0140. In game name: Sage.
    I'm using this one for trades and to check safaris for folks.
    I'll be periodically deleting older cards from my friend list.
    If you still want access just let me know and I'll be happy to add you again.

Yknot is offline Дми́трий Дми́триевич

how do you tell which ability turnts into which upon evolving? i didn't see a place for this info but i probably missed it. wanting to know for eevolutions
    Quote Originally Posted by 3fiddy View Post
    ... that Ribbon Metagross is the coolest thing I have seen in pokemon for a long time...

Quote Originally Posted by Rautha View Post
    how do you tell which ability turnts into which upon evolving? i didn't see a place for this info but i probably missed it. wanting to know for eevolutions
    It's based on the ability slot; slot 0 becomes slot 0, slot 1 becomes slot 1, slot 2 becomes slot 2.

Eevee has two regular Abilities, but its evolutions only have one regular Ability, so either of its regular Abilities becomes the regular Ability for its evolutions. Its Hidden Ability, Anticipation, becomes the Hidden Ability for whatever it evolves into.

Hello. I have a question about my team. In Pokemon White I want my future team to hopefully be Emboar, Carracosta, Haxorus, and Braviary but I need 2 more Pokemon to balance out my team. What Pokemon would be best for my team? Really need help. Btw right now I am in Accumula town. I literally just started.

Quote Originally Posted by Versace View Post
    Hello. I have a question about my team. In Pokemon White I want my future team to hopefully be Emboar, Carracosta, Haxorus, and Braviary but I need 2 more Pokemon to balance out my team. What Pokemon would be best for my team? Really need help. Btw right now I am in Accumula town. I literally just started.
    I'm assuming you're just talking about in-game, since Wifi has been cut off for Gen V and there isn't a competitive scene for it anymore. Because Rufflet isn't available until right before the Elite Four, you're going to need a Pokemon throughout the entire game that can learn Fly, first of all.

As for the rest of your team, you can beat the story with pretty much any team you want. Use your favorites!

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

What will happen if I am trying to catch a Pokemon but my PC is full? Will I be not able to catch it?
    ASB | TPC | TCD
    Claimed Typhlosion.

Quote Originally Posted by Victini223 View Post
    What will happen if I am trying to catch a Pokemon but my PC is full? Will I be not able to catch it?
    I think you automatically have to release it, but I'm not 100%. Interesting question, though - never thought about it.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by Victini223 View Post
    I had this once on LeafGreen nine years ago. There, I was just not able to use a Poke Ball and got a message that the PC was full.

Hello, the recent 2014 International Challenge distributes an engima berry to participant who has completed more than 1 match. was wondering where is the link to the engima berry. can't find it in the pgl account and related pages.some matches are incomplete due to unforseen Internet connection problems. Whether the disconnection is due to my network or the opponent's network, I do not know. It can go either way. whether the match result after each completed match is saved or not, I do not know. There is no sufficient evidence to prove whether the match result is saved. But the pgl account's results show nothing, no ranking, just nothing..Also, there is the possibility that both participants' network are disconnected at the same time, this is rare but still possible. For those who have obtained their engima berry from this competition, would you plz mention where is the engima berry link? Thank you.

I was wondering where I can report things that are wrong with the website/pokedex for 6th Generation. The error I noticed has to do with the ability Tough Claws, the website says it boosts moves that make physical contact by 30% when it is actually 33%.

Is there any where one can look up details on trainers across all the games such as via trainer name or searching through pokemon that the trainer has. I heard there was something like that on serebii but can't find it.
    Friend code: 2148 9029 9595

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Combat View Post
    I was wondering where I can report things that are wrong with the website/pokedex for 6th Generation. The error I noticed has to do with the ability Tough Claws, the website says it boosts moves that make physical contact by 30% when it is actually 33%.
    You can report errors on the main site here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Rokon View Post
    Is there any where one can look up details on trainers across all the games such as via trainer name or searching through pokemon that the trainer has. I heard there was something like that on serebii but can't find it.
    The closest thing I can think of would be Pokéarth, although you can't search by name or anything and you would need to know the exact location of the trainer you want to find. Other than that, I don't think Serebii has anything like that, though I could be wrong.

Made by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design

I have a question about the legendary bird in X/Y. If I see it as a non shiny in random encounters, does that mean it will never be shiny? So soft resetting in the cave won't work?
    Pokédex complete!
    Pokémon Y FC: 4742-5579-6556, Safari: Flying - Farfetch'd, Tranquill and Fletchinder
        Spoiler:- Offers:

Spoiler:- Shinies I Can Trade:

Quote Originally Posted by Kokuei View Post
    I have a question about the legendary bird in X/Y. If I see it as a non shiny in random encounters, does that mean it will never be shiny? So soft resetting in the cave won't work?
    As far as we've been able to tell, the birds are shiny-locked in XY, so this questions is moot.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Rokon View Post
    You could go on Bulbapedia, type the name you're looking for in, and then press "Search". This will bring you to a list of pages where that name is mentioned, and would include the locations where trainers with that name are found, but it's not a very specific method.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Hi! I've got a question!

Okay, so I just traded a Celebi for a shiny Shelgon, and the Celebi I received has a Classic Ribbon and its from Pokemon Link.

So I was wondering, where is the Celebi originally from? Because Pokemon that are transferred via Poke Transfer have a long sentence like "travelled across blablabla from Johto region and arrived at Kalos region etc etc"

Can someone figure this out for me?

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by xJelz View Post
    Hi! I've got a question!

Okay, so I just traded a Celebi for a shiny Shelgon, and the Celebi I received has a Classic Ribbon and its from Pokemon Link.

So I was wondering, where is the Celebi originally from? Because Pokemon that are transferred via Poke Transfer have a long sentence like "travelled across blablabla from Johto region and arrived at Kalos region etc etc"

Thanks!!
    Just try to find your Celebi under "In events" and "In-game events" here: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Celebi
    (watch out for Name and Trainer ID as the Level and moves are maybe altered)

If it's from Johto it's from one of the G/S/C or HG/SS events.

_________
    Btw I asked this question in the Competitive Question thread but not sure if the right people will see it there.. Can someone help please?

Does anybody know if under Wonder Room the Assault Vest boost gets swapped too?
    Last edited by Hasty Jynx; 2nd June 2014 at 12:52 PM.

Spoiler:- I'm looking for:
    Please help. :3

Hi! I've got a question!

Thanks!!
    The Celebi you mentioned is the one you receive as a gift for using Pokemon Bank.
    Edit: Ninja'd

Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!
    I have claimed Drapion and Karis from Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.

But guys, the Celebi is level 10 in a Luxury Ball...

The bank one comes in a Cherish Ball, which means the Celebi I have right now should be(maybe not) captured somewhere...

And I searched Bulbapedia before, they didn't show me any event where Celebi could be caught, instead of distributed.

Thanks for the replies! ^_^

Still figuring this mystery

But guys, the Celebi is level 10 in a Luxury Ball...

The bank one comes in a Cherish Ball, which means the Celebi I have right now should be(maybe not) captured somewhere...

And I searched Bulbapedia before, they didn't show me any event where Celebi could be caught, instead of distributed.

Thanks for the replies! ^_^

Still figuring this mystery
    Oh, so the Celebi isn't from Johto...
    Tsukiyomi is right then... http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...on_Bank_Celebi
    The Pokemon Bank Celebi comes in a Luxury Ball

Spoiler:- I'm looking for:
    Please help. :3

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    As far as we've been able to tell, the birds are shiny-locked in XY, so this questions is moot.
    Thank you, I didn't realise they were shiny locked s that's good to know.
    Pokédex complete!
    Pokémon Y FC: 4742-5579-6556, Safari: Flying - Farfetch'd, Tranquill and Fletchinder
        Spoiler:- Offers:

Spoiler:- Shinies I Can Trade:

Quote Originally Posted by Kokuei View Post
    Thank you, I didn't realise they were shiny locked s that's good to know.
    Dunno if this is relevant or not, but a while ago I got a shiny Zapdos from Wonder Trade that was apparently caught in Sea Spirit's Den. It could've been hacked though, had perfect IVs as well as nature.
    My FC: 3050-8139-4089
    Friend Safari: Munna Espurr Xatu

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Rexx View Post
    Dunno if this is relevant or not, but a while ago I got a shiny Zapdos from Wonder Trade that was apparently caught in Sea Spirit's Den. It could've been hacked though, had perfect IVs as well as nature.
    People can use powersaves to hack X/Y native legendaries into being shiny and such. It is the way that images of shiny Yveltal/Xerneas were obtained.

I love to breed Pokémon! If you have a request, PM me. I'll breed you a Pokémon that you request!

Current National Dex Status: 511/718
    "The only woman I'm pimping is sweet lady propane, and I'm tricking her out all over this town!"
    † Praise Him!†
    Profile Pic by Aminella of DeviantArt, Other pics from PMD Wikia

Yknot is offline Дми́трий Дми́триевич

thanks for answering all my previous questions guys. another one sorry.

since a female passes down the pokeball (even with ditto) how would i pass down a pokeball with a genderless metang? would it work with ditto genderless? or would i nee a mineral egg group male? ty
    Quote Originally Posted by 3fiddy View Post
    ... that Ribbon Metagross is the coolest thing I have seen in pokemon for a long time...

Page 829 of 874 FirstFirst ... 729779819825826827828829830831832833839 ... LastLast