View Poll Results: No

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

7 13.73%
  • NO!

1,000,000 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 833 of 861 FirstFirst ... 733783823829830831832833834835836837843 ... LastLast
Results 20,801 to 20,825 of 21504

Thread: The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

Is the Red Card a one-time use item? If not, then would Knock Off activate the Card's effect?
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Quote Originally Posted by gamer_legend View Post
    It's not the game they hack it's the Wi-Fi signal. You use a custom DNS linked to a Pokemon Generator and it's as simple as that. Though what I find strange is the fact you CAN do this implies you need to know the EXACT coding of the Pokemon being generated in which case the game CAN be hacked. That being the case I wonder how long it'll be before the hackers figure out the Ghost of Lumiose brick dropper.
    I can't be the only one who went and googled this, can I?
    All pink shiny team 4/6
    my most recent shiny pokemon:
    my trade shop: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...y-trading-shop

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack the Titan View Post
    Is the Red Card a one-time use item? If not, then would Knock Off activate the Card's effect?
    It is indeed a one time use only item, and Red Card's effect applies pretty much before anything else, so technically when hit by knock off, it will activated, and then be dropped, though there wont be anything to drop as it activated first.
    Its actually quite similar to what happens with focus sash.

*Credits to my sister for the Banner made from scratch*
    Steel Pwns. If your favorite type is Steel, put this in your signature. (Started By Dr. Empoleon)
    FC: 4527-8908-8969
    IGN: Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by maskofsanity1998 View Post
    I can't be the only one who went and googled this, can I?
    What Pokedit? You'd think so since it's been going on since IV. Constant patch updates from nintendo have rendered the Action Replay/Gamesharks job very difficult indeed to release a model that won't be plastered over so it makes sense that Wi-Fi hacking is the next big step for players it's as simple as changing a few numbers and you don't even need an external device (bar a computer) to do it. That's why the mysteries within the game are so intriguing at the moment because it's very very hard to crack the code and reveal all the secrets within XY.

Does the red card item ban your pokemon from the rest of the battle, or does it just remove it, allowing it to be brought back in eventually?
    Friend code: 2036-7610-6051
    Pokemon in Safari: Normal type -> Ditto, Mincinno, Dunsparce
    Looking for: Ditto, Breloom, Wobbufett

Quote Originally Posted by McSwag View Post
    Does the red card item ban your pokemon from the rest of the battle, or does it just remove it, allowing it to be brought back in eventually?
    It removes it and allows it to be brought back in later, but without the Red Card. If it banned the Pokemon from the battle, no one would use it

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by gamer_legend View Post
    What Pokedit? You'd think so since it's been going on since IV. Constant patch updates from nintendo have rendered the Action Replay/Gamesharks job very difficult indeed to release a model that won't be plastered over so it makes sense that Wi-Fi hacking is the next big step for players it's as simple as changing a few numbers and you don't even need an external device (bar a computer) to do it. That's why the mysteries within the game are so intriguing at the moment because it's very very hard to crack the code and reveal all the secrets within XY.
    actually I was talking about the lumiose city ghost girl
    All pink shiny team 4/6
    my most recent shiny pokemon:
    my trade shop: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...y-trading-shop

Are Mega Stone able to be Knocked Off?
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Knock Off will not remove a Mega Stone.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack the Titan View Post
    Are Mega Stone able to be Knocked Off?
    Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Knock Off will not remove a Mega Stone.
    EDIT: I'm wrong.
    Last edited by varanus_komodoensis; 22nd June 2014 at 12:48 AM.

Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    But Pokemon holding a Mega Stone, and Mega Pokemon, get the max Knock Off damage each time that it's used instead of just once.
    This is false. The 50% damage bonus only applies if the item can be lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Well huh. I definitely did not know that. Thanks for sharing!

-------

My emeralds internal battery has run dry does this affect the lilycove department store sale ( with rare secert base items) and does this affect match call rematches like with gym leader etc. ?
    Fire red team
    Emerald team
    Platinum team
    HG team
    Black 2 team
    Pokemon X Team

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

Quote Originally Posted by mew 2000 View Post
    My emeralds internal battery has run dry does this affect the lilycove department store sale ( with rare secert base items) and does this affect match call rematches like with gym leader etc. ?
    The rematch call is based on steps, not time, so rematches will still be available; however, the Lilycove Dept. store WILL be affected since it's time based.

I love to breed Pokémon! If you have a request, PM me. I'll breed you a Pokémon that you request!

Current National Dex Status: 511/718
    "The only woman I'm pimping is sweet lady propane, and I'm tricking her out all over this town!"
    † Praise Him!†
    Profile Pic by Aminella of DeviantArt, Other pics from PMD Wikia

Quote Originally Posted by cinderkitteh View Post
    The rematch call is based on steps, not time, so rematches will still be available; however, the Lilycove Dept. store WILL be affected since it's time based.
    then i guess i'll have to wait till OR/AS to get my slide and collapseable sand statue alwell thank you for answering my question
    Fire red team
    Emerald team
    Platinum team
    HG team
    Black 2 team
    Pokemon X Team

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

Does Skill Swap work through Protect?

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy Chibi View Post
    Does Skill Swap work through Protect?
    No, it's flagged as blocked.

Okay, so here's the story. I caught my first shiny today (METANG) in the friend safari at level 30. Of course, I wanted to EV train it and level it to 50. I did so, but I can tell that it's stats are way lower than they should be. To solve this problem do I need to continue leveling it up so that the EV's can catch up to it's level, or are stats calculated when you battle someone and the pokemon is set to level 50?
    Last edited by McSwag; 23rd June 2014 at 4:08 AM.
    Friend code: 2036-7610-6051
    Pokemon in Safari: Normal type -> Ditto, Mincinno, Dunsparce
    Looking for: Ditto, Breloom, Wobbufett

So I'm IV breeding in Soul Silver for a duskull with 31 iv's in Att., Def., and SpDef. and one that I hatched had the following stats: 11, 6, 7, 4, 7, 5 (in order of HP, ATT, DEF, SpAtt, SpDef, Speed). The stats judge said 'It can't be beat' with Attack and Special Defense, however, it said nothing about it's Defense. Is one left to believe that though it's defense has the same stat as the sp. def that it is not 31 as well?
    [[SHINIES]]
    chained:
    Random Encounter:
    Masuda: 1004 eggs 452 eggs 1380 eggs 371 eggs 21 eggs (with skill link and aqua tail and a naive nature=]) 418 eggs Froakie 15 eggs 119 eggs
    traded:
    Soft Reset:

Quote Originally Posted by McSwag View Post
    Okay, so here's the story. I caught my first shiny today (METANG) in the friend safari at level 30. Of course, I wanted to EV train it and level it to 50. I did so, but I can tell that it's stats are way lower than they should be. To solve this problem do I need to continue leveling it up so that the EV's can catch up to it's level, or are stats calculated when you battle someone and the pokemon is set to level 50?
    The stats that are shown when battling with your pokemon and its set to lvl 50 are in fact the stats that it will get at that level.
    The reason your metang has lower stats is because either it was not properly EV trained, or simply has terrible IVs (Most Friend Safari pokemon are not combat ready and have around 2 31 random IVs and terrible ones in the rest.)

I would recommend breeding a perfect beldum, as friend safari pokemon are a terrible choice for competitive battling.

*Credits to my sister for the Banner made from scratch*
    Steel Pwns. If your favorite type is Steel, put this in your signature. (Started By Dr. Empoleon)
    FC: 4527-8908-8969
    IGN: Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by Martinzqx View Post
    So I'm IV breeding in Soul Silver for a duskull with 31 iv's in Att., Def., and SpDef. and one that I hatched had the following stats: 11, 6, 7, 4, 7, 5 (in order of HP, ATT, DEF, SpAtt, SpDef, Speed). The stats judge said 'It can't be beat' with Attack and Special Defense, however, it said nothing about it's Defense. Is one left to believe that though it's defense has the same stat as the sp. def that it is not 31 as well?
    If the stat judge did not say that it "can't be beat", then the Defense IV is lower than 31. However, it could still have a high Defense IV, like 28-30, if it has a high stat in Defense. The only way to tell is to EV train it and then use an IV calculator to figure out what its IVs are.

-------

today i heard a friend say that theres a pokemon game were steel attacks are super effective on flying types . does anyone here kno w wat this game is ? or is he wrong could this be like a fan game or something ??? thnx

Quote Originally Posted by forumguy1234 View Post
    today i heard a friend say that theres a pokemon game were steel attacks are super effective on flying types . does anyone here kno w wat this game is ? or is he wrong could this be like a fan game or something ??? thnx
    There is no legitimate Pokémon Game in which Steel is Super Effective on Flying.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    There is no legitimate Pokémon Game in which Steel is Super Effective on Flying.
    ya thats what i thought too but maybe theres some fan games out there that steel is se on flying . oh well thnx for the quick reply :-)

Quote Originally Posted by forumguy1234 View Post
    ya thats what i thought too but maybe theres some fan games out there that steel is se on flying . oh well thnx for the quick reply :-)
    There are dozens and dozens and dozens of fan-made games out there where people have changed the game and made different rules. There are even games called Randomizers where you can institute your own rules, and everything about the game is randomized - which Pokemon appear where, which Pokemon are what type and what their stats are, what the Gym Leaders have, etc. You could encounter a Lugia on Route 1 and it could have the stats of Sunkern, for example. I have never played those games, but it is possible that you could randomize what is super effective and not very effective against each other, and therefore have a chance that Steel would be super-effective against Flying.

-------

Page 833 of 861 FirstFirst ... 733783823829830831832833834835836837843 ... LastLast