View Poll Results: No

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

7 13.73%
  • NO!

1,000,000 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 834 of 876 FirstFirst ... 734784824830831832833834835836837838844 ... LastLast
Results 20,826 to 20,850 of 21895

Thread: The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

Default season 15 box set

Got season 15 boxset listed as brand new on dvd but disc 4 5 6 when played say they disc 1 2 3 so they either put the single sets in the box or something... nd the play all option doesnt work lol the company is beyond entertainment and got it off the nile store in auss..

so any help ?? will it be 2 single cases of dvds that were put in the boxset or something

Quote Originally Posted by sheld999 View Post
    Got season 15 boxset listed as brand new on dvd but disc 4 5 6 when played say they disc 1 2 3 so they either put the single sets in the box or something... nd the play all option doesnt work lol the company is beyond entertainment and got it off the nile store in auss..

so any help ?? will it be 2 single cases of dvds that were put in the boxset or something
    Merged your thread with the Questions thread sticky. Can't say I know anything about what to expect with anime season DVDs though, so I don't have any answer. You may need to contact the seller about it.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    Merged your thread with the Questions thread sticky. Can't say I know anything about what to expect with anime season DVDs though, so I don't have any answer. You may need to contact the seller about it.
    yeah i think the seller put collection 1 and 2 togther since when i play disc 5 it says disc one when playing so im guessing it could be the collection dvds

I have a question. Does Roost have any use out side battle? Like Soft Boiled has?
    ASB | TPC | TCD
    Claimed Typhlosion.

A couple of weeks ago I bought a ruby cartridge (labelled NEW on amazon, though I don't know how new this actually means it is) and I'm wondering if it is likely that the internal battery has run dry. Berry-events do not occur, and other time-based events like the clock changing etc., however I'm not given the message "the internal battery has run dry" when booting up the game. All it says is "the previous save file will be loaded. The game can be played".
    Is this merely a berry glitch (meaning it can be more easily fixed, and SR'ing for a shiny starter for instance is still random), and not a case of a dry internal battery?
    Current HG BQ:

hung from the underbelly of the earth,
    while the stars skid away, below,
    gormless and brakeless, gravel-loose,
    falling silent as gavels in the snow

Quote Originally Posted by Bakphoon™ View Post
    I have a question. Does Roost have any use out side battle? Like Soft Boiled has?
    Not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Solfatara View Post
    A couple of weeks ago I bought a ruby cartridge (labelled NEW on amazon, though I don't know how new this actually means it is) and I'm wondering if it is likely that the internal battery has run dry. Berry-events do not occur, and other time-based events like the clock changing etc., however I'm not given the message "the internal battery has run dry" when booting up the game. All it says is "the previous save file will be loaded. The game can be played".
    Is this merely a berry glitch (meaning it can be more easily fixed, and SR'ing for a shiny starter for instance is still random), and not a case of a dry internal battery?
    From what I've heard, that message is very common on bootlegged copies of the old GBA games - so it's likely that your copy isn't legit. You can look up more information about how to spot a fake cartridge, but you can also test it to see if you can migrate any Pokemon to Pal Park - if you can't, it's fake. If it was labelled as "new" on Amazon, and were a genuine copy, it would most like have been extremely expensive, as Pokemon Ruby is long out of print. I'm guessing that the seller you got it from was third party and not Amazon itself? You can probably try and contact them to ask for a refund. Nowadays, it's extremely difficult to find legitimate copies of the GBA games, unfortunately.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by Roseheart95 View Post
    Not at all.

From what I've heard, that message is very common on bootlegged copies of the old GBA games - so it's likely that your copy isn't legit. You can look up more information about how to spot a fake cartridge, but you can also test it to see if you can migrate any Pokemon to Pal Park - if you can't, it's fake. If it was labelled as "new" on Amazon, and were a genuine copy, it would most like have been extremely expensive, as Pokemon Ruby is long out of print. I'm guessing that the seller you got it from was third party and not Amazon itself? You can probably try and contact them to ask for a refund. Nowadays, it's extremely difficult to find legitimate copies of the GBA games, unfortunately.
    Thanks for that - yes I assumed it was not an entirely new unopened copy , but at least lightly used or something similar to that. I'll see what I can figure out - but I guess if it is not legit it will be difficult to find out whether the battery is actually dead, as it may not display this message regardless. I'm enjoying the game though, so I probably won't send it back. Thanks for the response
    Current HG BQ:

hung from the underbelly of the earth,
    while the stars skid away, below,
    gormless and brakeless, gravel-loose,
    falling silent as gavels in the snow

Quote Originally Posted by Solfatara View Post
    Thanks for that - yes I assumed it was not an entirely new unopened copy , but at least lightly used or something similar to that. I'll see what I can figure out - but I guess if it is not legit it will be difficult to find out whether the battery is actually dead, as it may not display this message regardless. I'm enjoying the game though, so I probably won't send it back. Thanks for the response
    Bless you mate. Easy way to tell if your copy of Ruby is legit is by looking on the bottom inside of the cartridge it should say "(c) 2002 Nintendo AGB-E05-01" also their should be a number in print on the lable of the cover. Hope it works for you pal.
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

I'd like to ask a question. Does the ability Aroma Veil protect the user and its allies from the effects of Imprison?

ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

Quote Originally Posted by SS_Append View Post
    I'd like to ask a question. Does the ability Aroma Veil protect the user and its allies from the effects of Imprison?
    Afraid not buddy. It's supposed to protect Pokemon from attacks that affect their mental state but what's weird is that fact that moves like Glare, Leer, Mean Look and Scary Face don't effect them either.

I once ordered a Sapphire cartridge from Ebay. I realized it was fake when I tried to trade pokémon (the game crashed). Not so bad if you don't want to connect, but in less than 10 hours of gameplay, the save file deleted itself anyways... so yeah, in the long run, I think a fake game is a lose-lose situation.

Also, has anyone noticed that in XY, the game doesn't record more than 15 Elite4 runs? Is it normal?
    3DS FC: 5086-1917-7632
    Pokémon Y
    Safari:
        Spoiler:- Can breed these Pokémons with their HA:

Quote Originally Posted by The-Archon View Post
    I am 15 years old and have put myself in a dire situation. I'm not using my own computer, so I'll try to make this quick. I started writing Pokemon fanfiction during the summer before 8th grade. Though I had a lot of fun, I never got beyond one chapter and constantly changed ideas, until I got an idea that amazed me. I wrote six full chapters and the beginning of a seventh chapter until I realized by story was poorly structured and stale. Last summer, my friend and I came up with a new version of the story, keeping some of my old ideas but mixing in some new ones. The premise astounded me in every possible way and I felt a strong urge to write the story, stronger than anything else I had ever felt before, It was one of the most exhilarating feelings I've ever had. Despite having gone to asleep very late at my friend's house, I woke up very early the next morning and began writing while my friend was still asleep. My friend even gave a book to read that would help me get used to multiple narrative stories. The friend who had helped me change my idea agreed to by editor. Our other friend, though not really interested in the story, offered to help me create a wiki for it. Little did I know, however, that my joy and excitement would soon come to an end. I went to camp and thought about the story the whole time. Oh how I should written my thoughts down. When I came home, I stopped writing the story. Maybe it was laziness, but I don't know. My friend eventually stopped wanting to be my editor, tired of my constant rambling and wanting to include ideas that we both know were stupid. Another friend of mine became my new editor, but she was more pushy and demanding. She helped with ideas but not much else. This is when I started to become a perfectionist. I wanted my Pokemon fanfiction to be a perfect trilogy. I rewrote part of the first chapter so many times that I get headaches just thinking about it. Long story short, I haven’t truly written the story for almost a year. I became depressed at my wasted time and opportunity and have recovered a bit, but the pain and frustration still eats me from the inside. I became so focused on writing the perfect story that I lost sight of passion. After all, I had and still have little to no writing experience. That’s why I’m asking you, people of the internet, for help. Should I write the story, even though it won’t be perfect, or not. I could write a story with as good characters as possible and try to have fun. The plot wouldn't be perfectly based, but it could work. If I write it, should I act like a professional and outline everything perfectly, or just be a normal teenage writer? I don’t know how to explain this anymore and my head is pounding because I know I’m not giving the full story and how I truly feel, but this is my last attempt. I seek your advice with open arms. God bless.
    I'm not used to reading without paragraphs.

Personally I think this Question is best for Misc or Fan Fiction. As for the question: It depends, What works for you: some people need to plan thing out and write it. Others Just by the seat of the pants. (I have a weird approach. I have a one page outline, and then write a 100,000 word story on it, then the ending usually isn't the one I planned.)

One tip I've had real professional writers suggest, complete the story then edit. I've thrown almost entire stories out just because they didn't work. (One Story's main characters got was reduced to two scenes and a few lines each in the following rewrite.)
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by gamer_legend View Post
    Bless you mate. Easy way to tell if your copy of Ruby is legit is by looking on the bottom inside of the cartridge it should say "(c) 2002 Nintendo AGB-E05-01" also their should be a number in print on the lable of the cover. Hope it works for you pal.
    My Ruby does indeed have that number, but just to point out, that cartridges from different regions can actually look pretty different, in terms of the seals on them (I have a vague recollection the American version will have the ESRB rating on it, whereas the European versions won't), serial numbers etc. so it is not always 100% reliable to check whether yours is fake or not going by guides on which numbers/seals must be present, as you may just have one for a different region. It's best just to look at everything together to work out if it's fake or not or if you're concerned.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Does anyone else get error 001-0112 when trying to go online in XY and PokeBank? I've been trying to connect for over an hour but nothing is working. I can use all the other online features on my 3DS so I know my internet connection isn't the problem.

Default hey

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy Chibi View Post
    Does anyone else get error 001-0112 when trying to go online in XY and PokeBank? I've been trying to connect for over an hour but nothing is working. I can use all the other online features on my 3DS so I know my internet connection isn't the problem.

Yeah mate i'm having the same issue. My connection to the internet is perfectly fine yet I can't go online on pokemon. It says can't connect to the server. I've tried googling it, can't find anything mate

Quote Originally Posted by FaytCruxis View Post
    Yeah mate i'm having the same issue. My connection to the internet is perfectly fine yet I can't go online on pokemon. It says can't connect to the server. I've tried googling it, can't find anything mate
    I'm having the same problem. It looks like it might be a problem with the server which might need fixing. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy Chibi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FaytCruxis View Post
    From what I can find, it seems that Nintendo's servers are currently undergoing maintenance, and until this maintenance is through, online functionality for all games is temporarily disabled (for both 3DS and Wii U).

From Monday, June 30, 2014 4:15 AM
    - Monday, June 30, 2014 2:00 PM Pacific Time
    Affected Services:

Wii U

- Online Play, Rankings, etc.

Nintendo 3DS

- Online Play, Rankings, etc.
    Last edited by The Light Ruler; 30th June 2014 at 5:04 PM.

Made by Tini (FrozenConstellation).
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wow, mention Liepard, and everyone's active. I should do this more often.

Quote Originally Posted by The Light Ruler View Post
    From what I can find, it seems that Nintendo's servers are currently undergoing maintenance, and until this maintenance is through, online functionality for all games is temporarily disabled (for both 3DS and Wii U).
    Aw, thanks Light Ruler glad to know it's not a game fault.

Cheers guys

Thanks guys Glad to know it's just server maintenance and not a problem with my 3DS.

Lately I've been breeding slowpokes to get either a slowking or slowbro, and I'm consistently getting 4-5iv slowpokes each egg. However, I really want them to have their hidden ability, Regenerator. The male slowpoke that I'm breeding with has Regenerator for its ability, and the female has something like Oblivious for its ability. Anyways, I am unable to get a Slowpoke with Regenerator even though the male is holding an everstone! I read that male pokemon can breed their hidden abilities to their children, but that it is a small chance. But now it's getting ridiculous, and I really want to have my Regenerator Slowbro! Please help me!!!
    Friend code: 2036-7610-6051
    Pokemon in Safari: Normal type -> Ditto, Mincinno, Dunsparce
    Looking for: Swinub, Tangela, Snivy

Quote Originally Posted by McSwag View Post
    Lately I've been breeding slowpokes to get either a slowking or slowbro, and I'm consistently getting 4-5iv slowpokes each egg. However, I really want them to have their hidden ability, Regenerator. The male slowpoke that I'm breeding with has Regenerator for its ability, and the female has something like Oblivious for its ability. Anyways, I am unable to get a Slowpoke with Regenerator even though the male is holding an everstone! I read that male pokemon can breed their hidden abilities to their children, but that it is a small chance. But now it's getting ridiculous, and I really want to have my Regenerator Slowbro! Please help me!!!
    Males only pass their ability to offspring if they're breeding with Ditto. Females will pass it no matter what they're breeding with. Also, Everstone passes nature, not ability.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Males only pass their ability to offspring if they're breeding with Ditto. Females will pass it no matter what they're breeding with. Also, Everstone passes nature, not ability.
    That is super disappointing
    Thanks though! It would've been bad if I had just bred a ton of them expecting to get one with Regenerator haha
    Friend code: 2036-7610-6051
    Pokemon in Safari: Normal type -> Ditto, Mincinno, Dunsparce
    Looking for: Swinub, Tangela, Snivy

Quote Originally Posted by McSwag View Post
    Male Pokemon cannot pass down their HA unless they breed with ditto and ditto only. A male w/ regenerator and a female w/ oblivious will never ever ever give you a regenerator offspring. You need to make sure the female has the HA if you're breeding two slowpokes together.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

I'm raising an Eevee into a Leafeon in my Pokemon Y but is this Moss rock an item or Object? Where can it be found?
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

Page 834 of 876 FirstFirst ... 734784824830831832833834835836837838844 ... LastLast