View Poll Results: No

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

7 13.73%
  • NO!

1,000,000 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 836 of 860 FirstFirst ... 736786826832833834835836837838839840846 ... LastLast
Results 20,876 to 20,900 of 21493

Thread: The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

You can do it anywhere, so long as it's night and you have sufficient friendship it doesn't matter where you get the level.
    To lack fear is stupidity, to face it is bravery.

i'm EV training, 252 HP/252 Sp.Atk/4 Def I used 10 HP Up, then 10 Calcium then used super training to finish up on a lv.1 pokemon. its maxed out in the former two stats and once i did the one or two rounds in Def it became a "fully trained pokemon". Now if i raise this pokemon's level now via battling wild pokemon/trainers/rare candy or a mix of everything and anything i can't effect the EV training i have done unless I use a reset bag because its done and the pokemon has received all the EVs it can get, right? i can't wreck it and it will be forever perfect? lol just checking Thanks
    Friend code: 2148 9029 9595

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Rokon View Post
    i'm EV training, 252 HP/252 Sp.Atk/4 Def I used 10 HP Up, then 10 Calcium then used super training to finish up on a lv.1 pokemon. its maxed out in the former two stats and once i did the one or two rounds in Def it became a "fully trained pokemon". Now if i raise this pokemon's level now via battling wild pokemon/trainers/rare candy or a mix of everything and anything i can't effect the EV training i have done unless I use a reset bag because its done and the pokemon has received all the EVs it can get, right? i can't wreck it and it will be forever perfect? lol just checking Thanks
    If it's got all its EVs, it can't lose them without a Reset Bag or certain berries. So you should be safe

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

thank you, also i've just started training a Sandshrew, its IVs a perfect except for speed and has an impish nature with the ability sand veil. I've decided to give it 252HP/252Def/4SpD (although not sure about the last part) and have it hold leftovers i'm still stuck on its 4th move though. So far I have Rapid Spin, Earthquake and Night Slash. I was thinking toxic or sandstorm (to use its ability) for the final slot, what do you think? if this post is in the wrong spot let me know where i can ask this, sorry :S.
    Friend code: 2148 9029 9595

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Rokon View Post
    thank you, also i've just started training a Sandshrew, its IVs a perfect except for speed and has an impish nature with the ability sand veil. I've decided to give it 252HP/252Def/4SpD (although not sure about the last part) and have it hold leftovers i'm still stuck on its 4th move though. So far I have Rapid Spin, Earthquake and Night Slash. I was thinking toxic or sandstorm (to use its ability) for the final slot, what do you think? if this post is in the wrong spot let me know where i can ask this, sorry :S.
    I'm not too up-to-speed on this kind of stuff anymore, I'm afraid. You could wait for someone to answer here, but there's also this thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...THE-FIRST-POST which you could post in.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

What art style does the 6th gen POTW use?
    As in this style.
    Golduck.jpg
    FC: 0920-1268-9628. In-game name is Max.

I claim the unbeatable Turtwig.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Rate my team! Thanks. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...gendaries-Team

It's taken directly from the official Dream World artwork.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

I'm training a Mega Kangaskhan over WiFi but on PS I use body slam as one as it moves but body slam is only available through Gen 3 tutor so what would be a good replacement move? I'm thinking Return since it still gets stab and is quite powerful.

Btw, do attack boosts affect the power of return? E.g: Does Swords dance + return do extra damage than without the swords dance boost?
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Return is always a viable option as long as Kangaskan has max happiness towards you. And I believe that Swords Dance will boost it, since the boost is to the attack stat, and Returns damage isn't set in stone like Sonicboom or Dragon rage.
    //

Pokegym Credit: Azulart (gym badge),FairyWitch (Userbar)
    Trinity Credit: AstralShadow (personal banner) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & Sworn Metalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    I'm training a Mega Kangaskhan over WiFi but on PS I use body slam as one as it moves but body slam is only available through Gen 3 tutor so what would be a good replacement move? I'm thinking Return since it still gets stab and is quite powerful.

Btw, do attack boosts affect the power of return? E.g: Does Swords dance + return do extra damage than without the swords dance boost?
    Yes, because Return's Damage is not set, and instead just has a Maximum Base Power of 102.

Regardless, Power-Up Punch really is superior to Sword Dance in every way unless fighting Ghosts, but eh.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Yes, because Return's Damage is not set, and instead just has a Maximum Base Power of 102.

Regardless, Power-Up Punch really is superior to Sword Dance in every way unless fighting Ghosts, but eh.
    I'm not actually using swords dance in it, that was just an example. :P.

Thanks for the answers you two
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Where in Azure Bay is the TM X Scissor?
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

Quote Originally Posted by Marbi Z View Post
    Where in Azure Bay is the TM X Scissor?
    Bottom left-centre there is a big grassy island and just below that there's a smaller one. It should be on the smaller island in a Yellow Poke ball Item. Hope that helps buddy.
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

So, if I understand well, the Fancy Pattern Vivillon can be soft resetted for a nature and the IVs, but cannot be shiny ?
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Does Hold Hands actually have an effect, or is it merely a Vivillon-exclusive version of Splash?

~A new adventure is just about to begin.
    Pokemon Crossroads Forum
    3DS / Pokemon X Friend Code: 0903 2751 0161
    Consecutive Fishing Shiny Guide | [T]eam [P]aragon

Alright, now that Fancy Vivillon is live, how exactly do you get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatini Jejunator View Post
    Does Hold Hands actually have an effect, or is it merely a Vivillon-exclusive version of Splash?
    No effect. It's simply a unique, event move that just makes this Vivillon more special. Love the name of the move.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. BLEU™ View Post
    Alright, now that Fancy Vivillon is live, how exactly do you get it?
    On the menu screen (before entering your game), you select Mystery Gift, then Receive Gift and finally Get Via Internet. You will unlock the special Vivillon, and all you need to do is pick it up at the Pokémon Center.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince of May View Post
    No effect. It's simply a unique, event move that just makes this Vivillon more special. Love the name of the move.

On the menu screen (before entering your game), you select Mystery Gift, then Receive Gift and finally Get Via Internet. You will unlock the special Vivillon, and all you need to do is pick it up at the Pokémon Center.
    Oh, that sounds like the usual ones, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince of May View Post
    So, if I understand well, the Fancy Pattern Vivillon can be soft resetted for a nature and the IVs, but cannot be shiny ?
    Apologies for following a question with another question, but how do you SR for the vivillon? Do you receive the mystery gift, save in front of the lady at the pokemon center, get the vivillon, check it, and then restart if you don't like it and talk to her again? Or do you have to receive the mystery gift again? (not sure if you can even do that as I haven't tried, but to make sure >_>)

FC: 1048 - 8845 - 0258
    Poison Friend Safari - Seviper, Garbodor, & Whirlipede
    Central Kalos Dex COMPLETED 03/09/2014 / Coastal Kalos Dex COMPLETED 05/04/2014 / Mountain Kalos Dex COMPLETED 05/11/2014
    ~ ~ ~
    [718/718]
    NATIONAL DEX COMPLETED! - Thanks to all who helped!
    -06/17/2014-

Quote Originally Posted by Tangeh View Post
    Apologies for following a question with another question, but how do you SR for the vivillon? Do you receive the mystery gift, save in front of the lady at the pokemon center, get the vivillon, check it, and then restart if you don't like it and talk to her again? Or do you have to receive the mystery gift again? (not sure if you can even do that as I haven't tried, but to make sure >_>)
    Yes, you save it infront of the lady and then get your vivillon and if you do not like it, reset and again pick up the vivillon from the lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Lt. BLEU™ View Post
    Yes, you save it infront of the lady and then get your vivillon and if you do not like it, reset and again pick up the vivillon from the lady.
    Thank you! ^^

FC: 1048 - 8845 - 0258
    Poison Friend Safari - Seviper, Garbodor, & Whirlipede
    Central Kalos Dex COMPLETED 03/09/2014 / Coastal Kalos Dex COMPLETED 05/04/2014 / Mountain Kalos Dex COMPLETED 05/11/2014
    ~ ~ ~
    [718/718]
    NATIONAL DEX COMPLETED! - Thanks to all who helped!
    -06/17/2014-

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    It's taken directly from the official Dream World artwork.
    Do 6th gen Pokemon have Dream World art?
    FC: 0920-1268-9628. In-game name is Max.

I claim the unbeatable Turtwig.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Rate my team! Thanks. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...gendaries-Team

Quote Originally Posted by TurtwigAndSquirtle View Post
    They do! You can find them all here. The Generation 6 art should be a few clicks away.
    Last edited by Trot Away; 7th July 2014 at 4:23 PM.
    Forever keeping it clean. Whether everyone else likes it or not!
    3DS FC: 4227 - 0729 - 3560

My ASB Profile

Default What would happen if..

Mew used attract?

2/3ds Friend code:0104-1468-6275 IGN:Marc

Friend safari; Doduo, Woobat, fletcheinder

Quote Originally Posted by TurtwigAndSquirtle View Post
    Yes, they do. It's used on http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Page 836 of 860 FirstFirst ... 736786826832833834835836837838839840846 ... LastLast