Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Team?

Talking What's Your Team?

Everyone has a team they like to use alot. I have a complete shiny team. They are all level 100s and are Charizard, Dialga, Rhyperior, Mew, Shaymin, and Porygon2. What's your team?
    AlexanderAlexanderAlexander

Well my team will be basically:

-Totodile
    -gastly
    -mareep
    -eevee (espeon since you can get eevee from bill right after your 3rd badge in HG/SS)
    -Growlithe
    -Pidgey

So a pretty standard in-game team. I am going to not use anything from my D/PL but I will be trading over a lucky egg. That way I won't spend 40 hours training all my pokemon to lvl. 40 before taking on the 4th gym (what I did in my old silver and Crystal).
    .................................................. ......

neon transformer
    home workstations

Ah, I have a lot of teams I've made up but my favourite that I use the most has to be:
    Milotic
    Flygon
    Gardevoir
    Umbreon
    Blaziken
    Togekiss

Sometimes Togekiss is replaced by Froslass but that's my usual team.

I have two teams I use frequently. For singles, it's

Espeon(shiny)
    Wailord(shiny)
    Shedinja
    Ariados
    Dusclops
    Primeape

And for doubles, I use;

Spinda and Smeargle(always out first)
    Metagross
    Lickilicky
    Spiritomb
    Slowbro

Arrow

My main powerhouse.

In case of dragon type

In case of ghost or normal type.

Secondary powerhouse;

Destroyer

Sneak attacker
    THIS IS NOT A SIGNATURE

I have many teams, but my favorite would be.

Gardevoir
    Tentacruel
    Gengar
    Gliscor
    Breloom/Vileplume I switch between the 2.
    Ninetales
    Signature deleted for taunting staff.

- Keep this sh-t up Boss, see what happens.
    Quote by Ethan

You should have talked to me about the sig if the light bondage offended you so much, lack of communication often leads to this, so remember that online citizens who don't like sexy stuff (with women in it anyways).

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Dee Bestest View Post
    Everyone has a team they like to use alot. I have a complete shiny team. They are all level 100s and are Charizard, Dialga, Rhyperior, Mew, Shaymin, and Porygon2. What's your team?
    Dude UBers? Really? Ubers are what make a pokemon team suck so hard. DOnt use legendarys. I faced someone this morning who had all shiny ubers and It just makes the real game and the wifi game worse.

Anyways
    -Blazekein
    -Weavile
    -Ludicolo
    -Zangoose
    -Aerodactl
    -Feraligatr
    -----------------
    For now.
    Soon it willl be
    -----------------
    Garchomp
    Electrivire
    Feraligatr
    Breloom
    Crobat
    Alakazam/Ninetails
    Recent Shiny
    Shinies Lost:2
    3ds Friend Code: 3024-6649-7407 PM me for Other Safaris!
    Safari Type:Psychic
    Espurr, Grumpig, Duosion

Quote Originally Posted by Gligari View Post
    Dude UBers? Really? Ubers are what make a pokemon team suck so hard. DOnt use legendarys. I faced someone this morning who had all shiny ubers and It just makes the real game and the wifi game worse.
    Tthere's nothing wrong with using legendaries. Ubers, maybe. Shaymin (if not sky forme) isn't uber, so there's nothing wrong with using it. (You're right about Mew tho :P)

Anyway, my personal favorite competitive team is this:

Swampert
    Zapdos
    Lucario
    Tentacruel
    Infernape
    Kingdra

Yeah, it's got 3 different water types, but they've all got different secondary typings and different purposes in the team.

I <3 Kingdra the most though, it wins me almost all of my battles with this team.

well i switch alot but i use
    darkari shiny [my powerhouse]
    electvire
    gliscor
    lucario
    infernape
    genger

my 2nd team is
    quilava
    metagross
    tyranitar
    torterra
    rypherior
    feriligator

team 1.
    electivire (my powerhouse)
    azelf
    jirachi
    skarmory
    dragonite
    vapreon

team 2:
    ninjask (is obvious what team it is)
    gyarados
    electivire (same electivire from my first team)
    heatran
    magnezone
    flygon

Quote Originally Posted by Gligari View Post
    Did you know there's actually people who play this game to have fun? Not to be bound by dozens of rules and play hardcore? A foriegn concept, I know, but it's true!

What a case of the teapot calling the kettle black up there--Garchomp is an Uber. If you want to avoid using them, you'd best consult this list: http://www.smogon.com/dp/tiers/uber

Anyway, I currently have 10 teams. I'll bet at least one person will be able to identify me on YouTube, since I upload battles onto there.

Oliver:
    This is a singles pass and the first one I made. It consists of my favorite Pok&#233;mon from Sinnoh when Diamond/Pearl was new.

Holly:
    This is a doubles pass and an attempt at making one. I think it turned out successful, as people tell me they like that I'm putting Plusle and Minun to good use.

Connor:
    My second singles pass. This team has a lot of Pok&#233;mon who each have different ways of compensating for slow Speed.

Lil:
    My third singles pass. This is a team I used for the Little Battles challenge, but I sometimes use it online against more serious players.

Allen:
    My second doubles pass. This is one of the more difficult teams to use, as much of the KOing is indirect. Mawile is always an unexpected Darkrai-killer.

Natalie:
    My third doubles pass. No, this does not contain six Unown ?'s. This is a Rental Pass, and I play Trade Battles as her every now and then.

Brooke:
    My fourth doubles pass. As you may figure, this is an all-Water team. I avoided Pok&#233;mon commonly used in such passes like Ludicolo.

Astrid:
    My fourth singles pass. This is the most combo-intensive team I've made. It lives or dies on my ability to predict.

Anton:
    My fifth doubles pass. Ditto is the MVP of this team; its first task was to take down an Arceus, which it succeeded in doing.

Vi:
    My fifth singles pass. The focus of this team is preventing the opponent from attacking to make up for its comparatively low offensive strength.

Rudolfo:
    My sixth doubles pass. As of the time I write this, there isn't anything unifying about it, but I've been told it's more direct in attacking than normal.
    Last edited by Ophie; 17th November 2010 at 11:56 AM.

Oh, wow, you're Overhazard? Awesome. I <3 your Allen and Brooke passes. Just sayin'.
    :3

Anyway, I have another team that I like to use alot on wifi now. A mono-normal doubles team.

Norma:

Not the best pass, but I'm still working on it to make it better.

Well I'm a Bug Fan so my fave team to use in game anyways would be:
    Scizors, Armaldo, Yanmega, Flygon, Ariados, and Kabutops.
    Credit for sig: Ex member The_Boss_Giygas.
    Games Make you Go Mad.

Garchomp, Starmie, Gengar, Electivire.

The other members depend on my mood and/or what I'm doing. They're chosen out of Ninetales, Alakazam, Mewtwo, Latios, Roserade, Lucario, Weavile, Magnezone, Magmortar and Shaymin.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxicano View Post
    Oh, wow, you're Overhazard? Awesome. I <3 your Allen and Brooke passes. Just sayin'.
    :3

Anyway, I have another team that I like to use alot on wifi now. A mono-normal doubles team.

Norma:

Not the best pass, but I'm still working on it to make it better.
    Wow, really? I often hear form people that the Brooke Pass is their least favorite among them. It is certainly one of the more experimental ones. I think I'll battle using the Brooke Pass next, since I haven't used that team since April.

Does your Clefable have Follow Me, by any chance?

I didnt know Overhazard was on here :O Winsauce! XD (Connor pass is my favorite :3)

I usually go just choose any six Pokemon that I want to use for the moment XD But I do have some teams of Pokemon. Since there are a tad too many, I'll just put up my Sinjoh theme teams =D The name kinda suggests what they're about ;p

- - - - -
    - - - - -
    - - - - -
    Last edited by Emperor Empoleon; 4th September 2010 at 11:19 PM.

RADIANT BLAZE ~

look at my signature for my team

~I Have Claimed Empoleon~

Steel Pwns. If your favorite type is Steel, put this in your signature. (Started By Dr. Empoleon)

Quote Originally Posted by Ophie View Post
    Wow, really? I often hear form people that the Brooke Pass is their least favorite among them. It is certainly one of the more experimental ones. I think I'll battle using the Brooke Pass next, since I haven't used that team since April.

Does your Clefable have Follow Me, by any chance?
    Mhmm. I suppose it's a bit of an overused strategy, but Snorlax uses Belly Drum while Clefable uses Follow Me. Then Clefable uses Psych Up. It's other moves are Facade and Softboiled, and it holds a Toxic Orb. Took me forever to get a Magic Guard Clefable with Softboiled though.

Also, I happen to like the Brooke pass because not many people can put the pokemon on it to good use, especially Seaking.

I normally use a full team of EV trained Ubers to blow through the entire game so I can buy stuff and Play on wifi.

Arceus, Rayquaza, Mewtwo, Mew, Palkia and Dialga.

Just a noob, easy to use team that does its job:
    Those who have enemies have stood up for something in their lives...
    [IMG]http://i32.*******.com/bi8jg2.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Rosemary for the fantastic banner!

I have six teams at the moment~

Ambri: or
    I switch between these two teams on my main pass, partly because I still need to make another pass character for the second group XD The first team is my favourite one to use, and both work quite well in singles and doubles.

Milan:
    My Pseudo-dragon team which is partly based on Lance's rematch team. I use it for fun, and because I just love dragons <3

Kamon:
    My first Pearl team, usually used in doubles. I sometimes use Camerupt instead of Palkia.

Ami:
    This is a newish team on Pearl which doesn't do too badly. It even manages to take down Uber teams :3

Micaiah:
    New pass from SoulSilver, with Lugia being my Kyogre counter. I'm still working on this pass though~

Ophie, I love the Brooke and Vi passes ^_^. It's awesome seeing Noctowl, Wormadam and Cloyster being used well.
    ~Graoo!~

~Mightyena lover and Shiny Hunter~

[Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Fire--- Magmar, Larvesta and Braxien]

well, i dont have a fave team, but i beat red in soul silver and im tryin to make a new team for fun.Its workin out purty well so far

My new team:

Unown squad, wrecking your face.

Bro-tier.

I like changing it up now and then but for random battles I usually use my team of: (BTW I don't bother putting the final 4 evs in a third stat as im never concentrating hard enough to know when I'm at 252

Infernape:
    Adamant
    Max Attack/Speed EV's
    Choice Scarf
    Flare Blitz/Close Combat/ Shadow Claw/ Thunderpunch

Roserade
    Modest
    Max Sp. Att/Speed EV's
    Leftovers
    Petal Dance/Sludge Bomb/Shadow Ball/Stun Spore

Pidgeot:
    Adamant
    Max Attack/Speed EV's
    Muscle Band
    Brave Bird/Return/U-Turn/Steel Wing

Lanturn:
    Modest
    Max Sp. Att/Sp. Def EV's
    Shell Bell
    Thunderbolt/Surf/Ice Beam/Confuse Ray

Garchomp:
    Adamant
    Max Attack/Speed EV's
    Life Orb
    Earthquake/Outrage/Crunch/Fire Fang

Darkrai:
    Modest
    Max Sp. Att/Speed EV's
    Dark Pulse/Dark Void/Ice Beam/Dream Eater

Say what you will I love this team. Garchomp and Darkrai only get used against Ubers or if I really need them
    Black and White 2 Return to Familiar Lands, except for the giant glacier.

I really wish they'd change the type of hidden power on the party pokemon page because the normal type icon looks boring. My special sweepers all have stupid looking Attack tabs on their information.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast