Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: A Real Rival Rouser! (655)

Nice idea of using Dig + Flare Blitz to remove the poison from the Feild.

...Did Infernape burn off the poison?

Ninjask is down.

2 wins for Infernape
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

Ninjask is down
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Ninjask fainted, goukazaru winner :P

Modoray Goukazaru

Pikachu, Kimi ne kimi ta

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    Now I wish Turtwig never evolved, I'm actually ****ed off now about this battle, I actually hate Infernape now, I think its obvious how this battle will play out.

Seriously stop that its not about the evolution... they just ignored they care so much about their show that they probably didnt even notice they didnt give the thing a victory since it was a Turtwig.

First time they can actually do a good plot around a pokemon(Infernaope) and they overdo it and mess up.

Now it's Pikachu vs Froslass. Hope for good.

Pikachu VS Froslass, Hail is going and Thunderbolt isn't doing anything. Pikachu taking a beating... Volt Tackle, misses completely. Iron Tail to the face! Hailstorm is cleared up. Paul seems a bit impressed now eh? Ice Beam direct hit on Pikachu, getting frozen... Volt Tackle to Froslass! KO!!! Finally! A win for Pika!

Froslass OWND

Nice win for Pikachu i was fearing he was going to loose and Infernape would finish it off again -.-

I'm already thoroughly appaled by this battle... First half of this episode was the worst.

Buizel is down after a good escape plan, so that was unusefull
    Staraptor is sent out, goes in for an Aerial Ace Drapion dodges and catches it easily and slams it into the Toxic Spikes and it's out.
    Torterra gets sent out, Toxic Spikes activate. Something Energy Ball, then Leaf Storm, then Rock Climb and then Synthesis, to no avail because one move afterwards and it's knocked out. HORRIBLE!

Paul then expects Gliscor and recalls Drapion for Ninjask

Gliscor is no match for Ninjask, gets poisoned and gets switched out eventually.

Infernape is sent out and also hurt by the poison. He used Dig and then Flare Blitz, which I think got rid of the Poison. Infernape gets surrounded by that move in the preview, but just Mach Punches Ninjask and it's down

Pikachu vs. Froslass, Hail/Snowcloak is activated... Thunderbolt isn't connecting due to the hail... Ice Shard hits Pikachu, Froslass does it's Snowcloak thing... Volt Tackle goes right through Froslass. Pikachu Iron Tails from the ground and slams it into Froslass, it isn't knocked out yet, and the hail stops, and somehow this made Paul smile. Pikachu gets frozen... But surprise lands a Volt Tackle while Froslass was charging a Ice Shard, knocking the Snow Maiden out.

Paul has Drapion and Electivire left.
    Ash has Gliscor, Pikachu and Infernape.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Pikachu defeats Froslass, but Pikachu looks very weak.

Pikachu won the battle, Froslass lost.

Gliscor Vs Drapion again, I think Gliscor will lose, Infernape comes in, Blast Burn, BOOOM wins!
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

Gliscor facing Drapion... Seems to have mastered Giga Impact. Direct hit on Drapion. Awesome music ensues.

And that picture was indeed the end of the episode, bah it was a nice episode but im bummed Torterra didnt win.

Gliscor is probably gonna tie, Drapion is oficially the league monster if we ignore Darkrai.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 12th August 2010 at 11:25 AM.

Wow. I'm up for once? Cool.

- At this point I'm not really surprised to see Buizel suffering.
    - Ah. I guess you can say he gave Drapion the slip.
    - Or not. Pop goes the weasel.
    - Next up is Staraptor. Let's se -
    - - oh. That's unfortunate. Staraptor was just a victim.
    - Next. Torterra.
    - Drapion isn't even breaking a sweat at this point. Seriously.
    - ... and down goes Torterra. This is just painful to watch.
    - I imagine at this point Paul tells Ash to give up, but he doesn't.
    - Instead he sends out Gliscor.
    - Paul switches to Ninjask.
    - Surprise. It's fast.
    - I think Gliscor used Stone Edge. Too choppy to tell.
    - BREAK. Gliscor is falling.
    - It gets poisoned when it hits the ground, and is recalled.
    - Ash sends out Infernape who is promptly poisoned.
    - Infernape digs a hole. Why? Who knows.
    - Oh. That's why. It's burning away the Toxic Spikes.
    - Finally annoyed by that incessant buzzing Infernape slaps the fly and KOs it.
    - Infernape is recalled for Pikachu. Paul sends out Frosslass.
    - Looks like Frosslass used Hail and has Snow Cloak as its Ability.
    - Snow Cloak makes a direct hit with Volt Tackle a miss.
    - Pikachu doesn't miss this time. Hail ends.
    - After getting frozen we see probably the only instance where being frozen could possibly be helpful.
    - Pikachu KOs Frosslass. I don't remember the last time Pikachu got recoil damage from Volt Tackle.
    - Drapion returns to the battle. Ash recalls Pikachu for Gliscor.
    - It doesn't look like Gliscor's having problems with Giga Impact. At all.
    - Then as the battle gets exciting the episode ends.

So it was Ash vs Gary once again. The powerhouse gets three wins and also goes on to beat the last Pokemon Pokemon standing.

Gliscor vs. Drapion:

Some Stone Edge here, some Cross Poison there, Somehow it started smoking, and then there was Gliscor performing Giga Impact and Paul didn't see it coming. Drapion got hurt bad, then some more Pin Missile and Gliscor is lunging in with X-scissor. End.

I really don't know what they were thinking with this episode.

Gliscor vs. Drapion, okay, but why Torterra? Just why? Synthesis and then getting knocked out straight afterwards? What was the point of using Synthesis then? Just for the sake of showing four moves???

Pikachu: Volt Tackle, Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Iron Tail
    Infernape: Flare Blitz, Mach Punch, Dig
    Staraptor: Aerial Ace, Quick Attack, Close Combat
    Buizel: Aqua Jet, Ice Punch, Sonic Boom, Water Gun
    Torterra: Leaf Storm, Energy Ball, Synthesis, Rock Climb
    Gliscor: X-Scissor, Stone Edge, Fire Fang, Giga Impact

Sheesh, the least they could've done was showing Staraptor's Brave Bird one more time and every pokemon would've had their four moves used. With the possibility of Infernape still using Flame Wheel or Flamethrower against Electivire.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Ash was wrong by sending out Torterra vs Drapion. Poor Torterra, it lost all its battles.

Maybe this proves that Ash hasn't perfected that defensive strategy. So this continue to Isshu where Ash might get one more tankish Pokemon like Pokabu evolution\Gigaiasu and successfully use this method.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    Ash was wrong by sending out Torterra vs Drapion. Poor Torterra, it lost all its battles.
    Agreed... the only thing it won as a Grotle was versus Candice's Sneasel too.. I guess that evolution really did kill poor Turtwig. The plot points it had were hastely brushed from the table.

Seriously, defence training? Didn't see anything like that. Heck, synthesis should've meant that it could last a bit longer then it did, but it did absolutely nothing besides wasting a turn of Ash. Then we had the Energy Ball swallowing stuff? Momentary plot to get Mamoswine to be an umphed up contestbeast.

What we had left was just a big log that gets KO'd with it's own techniques used against it. Seriously people! Rock Climb backfired thee times on it for Pete's sake!

Vs. Bertha, Hippowdon ran down ramming its Iron Head straight into Torterra
    Vs. Volkner, Torterra ran straight into Electivire's Ice Punch
    Vs. Paul, ran straight into Drapion's clutches.
    Last edited by Locormus; 12th August 2010 at 11:46 AM.

Copy/paste... oh well.

- Episode starts with the score board and a flashback between Pikachu/Aggron/Drapion/Buizel/Gastrodon/Staraptor etc. etc.
    - Opening song
    - Buizel is trapped by Drapion, inflates its ring to escape from the evil clutches of claws and uses watergun.
    - A strange James head shot into field.
    - Drapion uses some kind of poison attack which poisons Buizel... a pin missle type attack... and, it faints!
    - Ash recalls Buizel and sends out Staraptor.
    - A shot of Reggie looking ever so evil.
    - Drapion seems to send out many white missles, and Staraptor flies above Drapion and uses arial ace. Drapion uses cross poison (unless this was the previous attack, I just heard Paul shout it).
    - Drapion grabs Staraptor and throws it away. Staraptor is out!
    - Torterra is sent out, and it's poisoned pretty quickly. Torterra uses Rock Climb.
    - Drapion seems to catch torterra (what). They clash with leaf storm and whatever Drapion's white move is. Torterra synthesises.. but drapion throws needles or long arms at torterra and torterra is out. (This pretty much confirms gliscor two wins... poor Torterra, never getting redemption..)
    - Paul returns Drapion. Ash only has three pokemon left, Paul 4.
    - Ash sends out his final pokemon, Gliscor! Paul sends out his Ninjask. This bugger is quick and circles Gliscor to confuse. Gliscor uses stone edge at Ninjask. Either Ninjask is too fast (impossible!) or has high defense and doesn't really get hurt. Ninjask creeps up behind Gliscor but Gliscor uses Fire Fang and a large smile on its face.
    - Brock eyecatch, lol.
    - Gliscor dives to the floor, and Ash recalls Gliscor because it's poisoned or something.
    - Infernape is sent out (OK, if Infernape gets three wins, I will not be happy!)
    - Infernape has a deathly scream and does some kind of firey move (flame wheel? I couldn't see).
    - TR are cheering and Reggie is off his seat.
    - Ninjask turns into green plasma and circles Infernape giving it a halo.
    - Infernape is overcome by green plasma and kills Ninjask with Mach Punch. (I knew it! 3 wins.. from the fact Gliscor isn't getting two now.)
    - Infernape returns.
    - Froslass is sent out. Pikachu jumps in, charged up.
    - Froslass sounds very ghostly and lets out a haze that covers the field. Pikachu is very confused.
    - Ah, it's Hail (should have known..) and Pikachu is battered about by the hail.
    - Froslass throws a ball of energy at Pikachu.
    - Pika pika pika pika pika pika! Volt tackle at Froslass.
    - Froslass seems to counter headbutt and Pikachu uses Iron tail which kills Froslass... wait, what? I thought Pikachu got frozen.
    - Alright, apparently Froslass didn't faint. My silly computer! Well, whatever happened just then Froslas fainted anyway.
    - So Ash has Infernape, Gliscor & Pikachu left. Paul has Drapion and a secret pokemon (we know who it is).
    - Drapion and Gliscor are sent out.
    - I actually missed this bit, but something collides in the sky and Gliscor uses Giga Impact.
    - Gliscor is sent somersaulting in the sky, but this is all a plan, apparently, as Ash seems happy.
    - Either Giga Impact or some fire move hits Drapion right on the back.
    - Wait, what? It's over? The pastelly shot with Gliscor/Drapion marks the end of the episode today! Huh.
    - This ending song is very sad, still. To think we only have... 4 episodes left!

Good episode, whilst I couldn't see it very well. Shame Staraptor (awesome pokemon) and Torterra who deserves redemption were the fall guys here.

[IMG]http://i54.*******.com/3csxu.png[/IMG]
    a.k.a croag

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Agreed... the only thing it won as a Grotle was versus Candice's Sneasel too.. I guess that evolution really did kill poor Turtwig. The plot points it had were hastely brushed from the table.

Seriously, defence training? Didn't see anything like that. Heck, synthesis should've meant that it could last a bit longer then it did, but it did absolutely nothing besides wasting a turn of Ash. Then we had the Energy Ball swallowing stuff? Momentary plot to get Mamoswine to be an umphed up contestbeast.

What we had left was just a big log that gets KO'd with it's own techniques used against it. Seriously people! Rock Climb backfired twice on it!
    Locurmus seriously i though you werent on the bandwagon(since you are one of the few person who can still have a good racional opinion on the forum), its not about the evolution, like i said this is the 3 time, they just dont care we notice this things but writers dont they dont ****ing remember what they did 30 episodes ago or wtv and that is just sad but its not justification, they wanted to make Drapion a beast and didnt even remember Torterra needed a win thats just it, no really space for specualtion since there not much to speculate when thing are obvious, they dont give two shits about the fans and the consistency of the show.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast