Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach

Default Bleach

Here you can have conversations with other Bleach fans about the Bleach anime! What do you love most about Bleach? What do you hate most about Bleach? Who's your favorite character? Why is Kubo Tite (Creator of Bleach) so perverted? These are just some questions to get the conversation going. You don't have to answer them if you don't want to.

Talk about the lastest anime episodes or just the Bleach anime in general!

Discuss away.
    Last edited by Charminions; 16th August 2010 at 3:40 AM.

I think the previous Bleach thread died away, hope this one stays active. I don't watch Bleach all that often anymore because the series went on hiatus again after the first part of the Hueco Mundo arc. I've seen the Japanese episodes but the filler always puts me down so I often stop watching it. Overall, it's an interesting anime, even though the plot seems to drag on forever :S

Tough for the people who follow the dub because I am not putting up spoiler tags for everything I say.

The anime has finally ended its draginess...well there's one more episode left - a Harribel flashback. And then we'll be back to Ichigo and Co.

Looks like all the Espada are dead except for Yammy so far.

Crappy anime is crappy.

I'm just glad I don't watch the series anymore. If I had to actually sit and watch Aizen keep saying "Just as I planned" for 30+ episodes, I'd lose my head out of anger.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Crappy anime is crappy.

I'm just glad I don't watch the series anymore. If I had to actually sit and watch Aizen keep saying "Just as I planned" for 30+ episodes, I'd lose my head out of anger.
    Agreed. There's nothing special about it (except Ichigo's gender). I could say a lot but I won't because it's already been said.

Also, I think what I said in one of the Naruto threads came true.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

What? That's not fair. Aizen rarely ever appears. He's been missing in action for most of the series due to Fillers. Until very recently, he hadn't even fought in a real battle and the anime isn't even at the point were he starts showing off and claiming he's planned everything (which he doesn't even claim that often). People exaggerate too much :S
    Last edited by Lorde; 15th August 2010 at 2:08 AM.

What I'm saying is, I'm glad I stopped watching before that point came. Because even before then, the series was at a stand still.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

What I'm saying is, I'm glad I stopped watching before that point came. Because even before then, the series was at a stand still.
    That point hasn't came yet. That point only came about 2 months ago in the manga.

Did you actually read what I said? I know that point hasn't come yet and I'm glad that I stopped watching before that.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by GaZsTiC View Post
    That point hasn't came yet. That point only came about 2 months ago in the manga.
    More like 5/6 months ago lol. I remember things getting annoying starting sometime in March.

Did you actually read what I said? I know that point hasn't come yet and I'm glad that I stopped watching before that.
    Oh ok then. Well then at least you've saved yourself the stress of having to watch the villain in the story confess to being somewhat of a deity.

I just recently read that the Bleach anime will resume on Adult Swim at the end of the month. The New Captain Shūsuke Amagai arc begins on August 28th, so it'll air in about 2 weeks. It's a Filler arc so I probably won't watch it but it means the dub is getting closer to the Japanese anime. Thank God.

I recently just picked up on Bleach and I thought it was great.

I skipped all the filler arcs and while at times, I found the plot completely ridiculous because it dragged on for far too long but it's the characters that kept me captivated. It's hard to bring so many characters to life with unique and interesting personalities/traits especially when there's such a large cast to deal with so kudos to Tite Kubo.

The popularity is dropping and it deserves it. It's reached the point of no return for being constantly horrible. Besides, the characters are one sided, except for Ichigo, who has a no sided personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Besides, the characters are one sided, except for Ichigo, who has a no sided personality.
    That's why we have to go with wilder characters (like the ones in my signature).

This thread is going nowhere.

"I hate it!"
    "I love it!"

You know what I'm wondering though, what's the Bleach equivalent of a Narutard?
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 15th August 2010 at 6:49 AM.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by Divinity_123 View Post
    I recently just picked up on Bleach and I thought it was great.

I skipped all the filler arcs and while at times, I found the plot completely ridiculous because it dragged on for far too long but it's the characters that kept me captivated. It's hard to bring so many characters to life with unique and interesting personalities/traits especially when there's such a large cast to deal with so kudos to Tite Kubo.
    The arcs are really long. It can take several years for one arc to end, in the manga at least. The anime has progressed much too quickly which is why we have so many long and tedious Filler arcs in the Bleach anime. I love the characters like Kisuke, Uryu, Shinji, and Ulquiorra despite what other's claim about them. Some characters don't appear for long periods of time, but that's because Kubo only usually showcases "characters with a lot of fangirls" aka Toshiro Hitsugaya

I've been following the English dubbed versions, because I hate the high pinched screaming of Japanese voice actors. Unfortunately the dubbed serie is like 2 years behind on the Japanese one so I only watched the first 8 seasons, the serie will continue only by the end of this month.
    I must say I think I watched more fillers then actual story. (Wat's the point of explaining Grimmjow's (or whatever) background right before he (I think) dies?)

Bleach is actualy the first (semi-adult) anime I started folowing since there is nothing on our anime chanel. We recently got Disney XD wittch only broadcasts those lame disney cartoons. We managed to barely convince them to keep broadcasting Pokémon, but that's it. We used to have FoxKids witch was way batter, it broadcasted Pokémon, B-Daman, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Shaman King (I realy liked Shaman King, but it was discontinued after 1 season.) After that the chanel changed to Jetix witch was the beginning of the end all the good shows were moved to impossible times and eventualy they were discontinued. They did give Shaman king a chance to return by rebroadcasting the first season on their website but that (Of course) flopped, soe only Pokémon remaind and i thought that show started becomming really stupid after I bought my first Pokémon game.) So I started looking for diffrent anime's and I ended up with Bleach.

We do have another cartoon chanel, Nickelodeon) but they only broadcast Avatar: The last Airbender as anime, and that show is just upnoctious. Could also be because of the Dutch voice actors though.

Favorites Team:

I cannot stand the english dub. For the main characters the voices seem so right but then, for example Toshiro Hitsugaya, they couldn't have got it more wrong. I'm watching a kid with the voice of a middle-aged man.

Lol most people are just coming here to trash Bleach. I love Bleach (besides the fillers). Watching the epic fights from the manga coming to the anime is what I always look forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    Lol most people are just coming here to trash Bleach. I love Bleach (besides the fillers). Watching the epic fights from the manga coming to the anime is what I always look forward to.
    But Bleach is fairly bad. It's horribly paced, 95% of the fights follow the same generic formula, the villain has no motivation and is the literal definition of boring invincible villain, the hero is bland and has no special features, while having asspulls left and right. Plus everyone has the same reaction shot.

But Bleach is fairly bad. It's horribly paced, 95% of the fights follow the same generic formula, the villain has no motivation and is the literal definition of boring invincible villain, the hero is bland and has no special features, while having asspulls left and right. Plus everyone has the same reaction shot.
    That pretty much hits the nail on the head.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Not sure if I agree with that assessment. I don't think all fights follow the exact same pattern, I think some of the more recent fights have been a little different, quicker than usual even. They don't take 8 chapters or 4 episodes to reach a conclusion. And I vaguely remember you posting in another Bleach thread so you must like the series a little bit.

The series most definately have their flaws, but for now it's amusing the hell out of me. I'm basicly watching a cartoon were people bleed gallons of blood and DIE! Plus a lot of boob jokes...

And for someone who hasn't seen that before, it's most certainly amusing. The fillers with don "what'shisname" and the Karakura squad are realy abnoctious. Do not wanna see mutch more of those.

Favorites Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Stravagante
    Plus a lot of boob jokes...
    Kubo Tite is one horny punk.

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    Kubo Tite is one horny punk.
    And I'm pretty sure the redhead wearing glasses (I really don't care about some of the characters) is lesbian, and Totski might be as well, but I'm not to sure about her.
    Real fun stuff to watch.
    Kon and the hyperactive douchbag that jumps Ichigo all the time still crack me up every time.

Favorites Team:

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Not sure if I agree with that assessment. I don't think all fights follow the exact same pattern, I think some of the more recent fights have been a little different, quicker than usual even. They don't take 8 chapters or 4 episodes to reach a conclusion. And I vaguely remember you posting in another Bleach thread so you must like the series a little bit.
    I read it to see how bad it's going to get. But the fights now just consist of someone trying to hit Aizen only for him to not even get scratched, and then Aizen strikes down said person.

The War was horrible about those fights though.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast