Thread: Bragworthy

Default Bragworthy

Hello, this is a game.

To play this game, you must have basic reading ability. The players will be split into 2 teams, and they will race to the end of a dreadfully dark forest. The players will be video game characters (limited to species like Goombas, Pikachus, Gorons, etc., and other classic game characters), and they must all be from different games. Like for example, one person will be a Minecrafter, one will be a Pokemon, and so on for each team. Throughout the forest, they will face monsters from their differing worlds, and will battle them. All players get 150 HP (we're using Pokemon's HP system, not Mario's multiple life of Link and Steve's heart system) and will not be able to go all godlike (Steve can't go in Creative Mode, Mario can't use a Starman or Mega Mushroom, etc). The players cannot be specified characters. They must be original characters of a video game species. Minecrafters may be their players. You will request to join by stating their species, name, special skill, and appearance. Example:

Rex the Yoshi
    Skill: eating average sized enemies
    Appearance: red, orange saddle, blue spikes down back, white boots
    Origin: Mario

They will travel through the forest to find the treasure of the hoarder, Tabuu, which contains thousands of Smash Balls. The winner gets the Smash Balls (fictionally) and a sense of achievement. The loser gets a fictional pat on the back and is told that it's just a game.

I will set up a map of the forest and not show you it. I will tell you what paths there are to take on a fork, and your team and you will decide. If you die, you can be revived with a Revive, a 1-up Mushroom, a visit to a Pokemon Center, or a visit to a helpful character's dwelling.

So prepare to sign up! First to sign up for a place gets the spot.

KOOPA TROOP:
    Pokemon:
    Mario:
    Zelda:
    Minecraft:
    Other:

THE ELITE FIVE:
    Pokemon:
    Mario:
    Zelda:
    Minecraft:
    Other:

Note to People Who Choose Other: Don't bother doing characters from games like Lego Star Wars and Grand Theft Auto and stuff like that. And don't be offended if I don't play the game that your character comes from.
    Last edited by EmpoleonNerd; 10th February 2014 at 5:55 AM.

My backside looks like a Probopass.

I probably should sign up to give an example.

THE ELITE FIVE:
    EmpoleonNerd the Miner
    Skills: Redstone wiring, archery
    Appearance: Blocky shaped pixelated Empoleon
    Origin: Minecraft

That leaves Only Pokemon, Mario, Zelda, and Other for the Elite Five.

My backside looks like a Probopass.