Thread: Count to 100 before a mod posts!

  1. #38051
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    27. The above was a factual agreement.
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

    Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-Gen VI
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 150+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

  2. #38052
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    28, hmm...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  3. #38053
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    29. the above is considerably inconclusive.
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

    Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-Gen VI
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 150+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

  4. #38054
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    30, just musing and perusing... That one doesn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  5. #38055
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    31. Again, rhyming can be fun.
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

    Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-Gen VI
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 150+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

  6. #38056
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    32, these are better:

    Caring and sharing.
    Earning and learning.
    Thinking and drinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  7. #38057
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    33. is the last one not contradictory in the common inference?
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

    Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-Gen VI
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 150+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

  8. #38058
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    34, who says what we're drinking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  9. #38059
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    35....Exactly.
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

    Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-Gen VI
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 150+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

  10. #38060
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    36, that's right...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  11. #38061
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    37. yep.........
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

    Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-Gen VI
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 150+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

  12. #38062
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    the lounge
    Posts
    524

    Default

    38 i disagree
    e

  13. #38063
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    39, this is why he's so funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  14. #38064
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    40. So you say It DOES pertain to libations?
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

    Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-Gen VI
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 150+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

  15. #38065
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    41, just simmer down...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  16. #38066
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    42. -puts the stove to "simmer"- done.
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

    Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-Gen VI
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 150+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

  17. #38067
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    43, good...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  18. #38068
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    the lounge
    Posts
    524

    Default

    44, simmering
    e

  19. #38069
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    45, is simmer even the right word...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  20. #38070
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    the lounge
    Posts
    524

    Default

    46 who cares
    e

  21. #38071
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    47....idk.
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

    Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-Gen VI
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 150+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

  22. #38072
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    the lounge
    Posts
    524

    Default

    48

    simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer simmer
    e

  23. #38073
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    49, I care... *Sniff,* I do...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  24. #38074
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    the lounge
    Posts
    524

    Default

    50 dnt cri jeoy or ull maek th3 world cri 2
    e

  25. #38075
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    51. We all care.
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

    Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-Gen VI
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 150+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

Page 1523 of 3807 FirstFirst ... 5231423147315131519152015211522152315241525152615271533157316232523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •