Thread: Count to 100 before a mod posts!

  1. #38526
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    9 I got bored. At least you know what I meant

  2. #38527
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    10, building houses not fulfilling?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  3. #38528
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    11 nope, I found it too helpful

  4. #38529
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    12, yeah, that's not your style...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  5. #38530
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Geelong, Victoria, Australia!
    Posts
    1,075

    Default

    13 .

    "Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

  6. #38531
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  7. #38532
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,238

    Default

    15.............
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

    Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-XY / National Pokedex Complete-ORAS
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 160+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

  8. #38533

    Default

    sixteen

  9. #38534
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  10. #38535
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,238

    Default

    18...........
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

    Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-XY / National Pokedex Complete-ORAS
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 160+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

  11. #38536

    Default

    No words toey?

    19

  12. #38537
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,238

    Default

    20.................
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

    Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-XY / National Pokedex Complete-ORAS
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 160+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

  13. #38538
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    21, no...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  14. #38539
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,238

    Default

    22.....talking only when you want=good idea.
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

    Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-XY / National Pokedex Complete-ORAS
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 160+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

  15. #38540
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    23, I can't talk in every thread...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  16. #38541
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,238

    Default

    24. neither can I. I just talk where/when I want.
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

    Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-XY / National Pokedex Complete-ORAS
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 160+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

  17. #38542
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    25, so never...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  18. #38543
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,238

    Default

    26. nice....If I talked about any of my interests, most people here would not understand, and they get pissed.
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

    Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-XY / National Pokedex Complete-ORAS
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 160+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

  19. #38544
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    27, nah...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  20. #38545
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,238

    Default

    28....so you say you would NOT get annoyed if I spouted random information related to my interests?
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

    Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-XY / National Pokedex Complete-ORAS
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 160+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

  21. #38546
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    29, I don't feel annoyed when you're talking about talking about your interests...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  22. #38547
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,238

    Default

    30. So you say if I were to talk constantly about the interests themselves, you would be fine with it?
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

    Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-XY / National Pokedex Complete-ORAS
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 160+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

  23. #38548
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    31, no, I'd hate it and complain the whole time...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  24. #38549
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,238

    Default

    32. nice sarcasm.
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

    Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-XY / National Pokedex Complete-ORAS
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 160+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

  25. #38550
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    33, thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Page 1542 of 3807 FirstFirst ... 5421442149215321538153915401541154215431544154515461552159216422542 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •