Page 530 of 3807 FirstFirst ... 4304805205265275285295305315325335345405806301530 ... LastLast
Results 13,226 to 13,250 of 95169

Thread: Count to 100 before a mod posts!

306. A friend of mine says Yeppers. She's the only one other than you that I've ever heard say that.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

Well it's the first time I've ever said that
    This signature is a lie.

308. I have a few friends that say it.
    I have claimed Taillow! Fear me!

Quote Originally Posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."

309. It's catching on, it seems. Good stuff; it's fun to say.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

That it is, mah boy, that it is...
    This signature is a lie.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Has no one noticed my new avatar?
    This signature is a lie.

314. I have, actually. It's very nice. I've just found that, in my experiences, complementing a girl can sometimes end badly. I told my friend she sneezed like my dog once, and she wouldn't speak to me for a week. I meant that it was amusing. Anyhow, it is a cool avatar. Good choice. And we can continue or breakfast discussion here if you don't want to reset the Under-20-Posts thing.

314. Cheesecake!
    Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco
    Listen to PerseusRad.
    http://i.imgur.com/EUkIomS.jpg

316. Cheesecake is also good. Make it strawberry and it's even better.

317 (Ninja'd twice!)
    Ok. And I'm not like most girls. I'd probably laugh if you said that I sneezed like a dog, cuz I have three and we all sneeze a lot! XD Anyways, I kinda want some cereal right now...
    This signature is a lie.

318. Boring.
    Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco
    Listen to PerseusRad.
    http://i.imgur.com/EUkIomS.jpg

318. *glomps everyone*

*glomps back*
    This signature is a lie.

321. I'm not as big on cereal, but it makes a nice change sometimes.
    And what exactly is glomping? I must sound a bit thick, but I'm curious.

322. It's like a tackle and a hug at the same time ^_^

I'm cuddling my dog right now :3
    This signature is a lie.

324. That clears things up. As for cuddling with your dog... well, my cat is sitting on the left half of my keyboard. Does that count for anything?

Kinda. I'm more of a dog person BECAUSE I can cuddle dogs, cats... Not so much
    This signature is a lie.

326. I've got a dog too, but she's having a nap at the moment. Alright, cat just got down. I can freely type again!

My oldest dog, Anna, is licking me right now. My other two dogs are Max and Foxy, and they are her pups (though they're 2 yrs old)
    This signature is a lie.

328. Bailey is my cat, and Zoe is my dog. She's just gone outside, actually. Probably to stare down the neighbours. Zoe is the kind of dog that, when you're wrestling with her, and you accidentally get your hand in her mouth, she holds her mouth open so she won't bite you and licks your hand like there's no tomorrow.

329. Why can't you cuddle cats?

All the cats that I've had didn't like to be cuddled
    This signature is a lie.

Page 530 of 3807 FirstFirst ... 4304805205265275285295305315325335345405806301530 ... LastLast