Page 531 of 3807 FirstFirst ... 4314815215275285295305315325335345355415816311531 ... LastLast
Results 13,251 to 13,275 of 95169

Thread: Count to 100 before a mod posts!

331. You need to meet my cat. Similar personality to my dog. Chilled, easygoing, happy, and friendly. They're both swell.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

332. I see, I'm sorry.
    I have claimed Taillow! Fear me!

Quote Originally Posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."

333. Mmmmmm. Leftovers. Not a Munchlax reference. Good snack.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

334 ^o rly?
    My dog Max is the most cuddliest dog ever. He's fat and lazy, and loves to be babied. And he thinks he's human XD
    This signature is a lie.

335. My friend has a dog like that. Thing is, the thing has a really powerful tail, so whe he gets happy, it's like a mace. It can move an entire bedframe.

336. Hey, thought I'd help out for once instead. :P
    Free Legendaries/Event Pokemon! PM me for details

"Never tell me the sky's the limit when they're footprints on the moon."
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! †

Black FC: 0304 4935 3012

337. Good for you.

338 (I'm always ninja'd! Always!)
    Good idea :3
    This signature is a lie.

339. I can relate to being ninja'd. My record is four times in a row.

This signature is a lie.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

This signature is a lie.

Credit to zhanton

344 Just keep posting, just keep posting, just keep posting posting posting (That's a Dori reference. Finding Nemo. Just keep swimming. Unless, of course, I'm remembering wrong, in which case it has nothing to do with Dori.)

347. Nah, you're right.

Credit to zhanton

Yeah it's from Nemo
    This signature is a lie.

Credit to zhanton

This signature is a lie.

354. Good stuff. My memory isn't always the best.

This signature is a lie.

Page 531 of 3807 FirstFirst ... 4314815215275285295305315325335345355415816311531 ... LastLast