Page 532 of 3807 FirstFirst ... 4324825225285295305315325335345355365425826321532 ... LastLast
Results 13,276 to 13,300 of 95169

Thread: Count to 100 before a mod posts!

I have claimed Taillow! Fear me!

Quote Originally Posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."

356. What are the odds of both of you using Duskull?
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

358. It's number 355.

359 is Absol? I love Absol! It was my favorite dark type 'till I met Umbreon... <3<3<3
    This signature is a lie.

360. *glomps an Absol* :3

Absol is cool.
    By the way, I've only just now gotten what you guys are doing with the Pokemon. A bit slow on the uptake sometimes.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

This signature is a lie.

366. Back in a moment. Quick room clean up is in order.

368 I have no idea why I put 378
    Last edited by Ninetalesgirl421; 23rd April 2012 at 12:29 AM.
    This signature is a lie.

I'm back.

This signature is a lie.

This signature is a lie.

This signature is a lie.

Page 532 of 3807 FirstFirst ... 4324825225285295305315325335345355365425826321532 ... LastLast