It's the semi-final of the Sinnoh League and Ash has learned that he is facing Takuto. Takuto has got through all of the gyms and the league using just one Pokémon; Darkrai with no losses. Will Ash manage to defeat Darkrai and Takuto, or will Ash be facing his nightmares and lose the league?
-Heracross is the first one to fight vs Darkrai
-Heracross is losing
-Next is Torkoal, who loses quickly
-So as Gible
-Sceptile is out after Ice Beam
-Sceptiel beats Darkrai!
-Latios! is next, beats Sceptile and Swellow
-Pikachu is the last one. draw.
-Takuto wins the league
Last edited by Ash-kid; 26th August 2010 at 12:43 PM.
UGH, Hoenn pokemon take over the Sinnoh League. Now I'll remember the Sinnoh League as Hoenn getting the last battle. Disappointed that Sceptile took Darkrai too, and Ash's 6th pokemon was Swellow. Poor Totodile, Bayleef, Muk, Kingler, Glalie. All could of used the battle. Oh well, last few minutes of the episode were good though. What did Brock say in his head?
Sceptile is officially up there with Charizard. Taking out an undefeated DARKRAI!?! And Pikachu tying with a Latios is pretty impressive too. Even if it's really brief, I'd love to see Takuto VS Cynthia- if anybody can take out Garchomp, it's him.
- Hard to believe this Opening will only play two more times ...
- The changing fields are back. Grass Field first.
- Guess what Pokemon Takato starts off with?
- Ash leads with Heracross.
- Dark Void makes Heracross fall like a rock.
- Heracross starts talking in its sleep.
- Darkrai makes it have a nightmare. Down it goes.
- Torkoal's up next.
- Torkoal is overpowered right off the bat. NO REDEMPTION FOR YOU.
- Even Pikachu's worried at this point.
- Next vict - combatant. Gible.
- At least Gible lands a hit.
- Gibles fast but Darkai's faster. Gible's KO'd.
- Dude, isn't it boring to win all the time?
- Next up. Sceptile.
- It's like Darkai only has Ice Beam to deal with Sceptile.
- BREAK. We see Sceptile isn't doing so hot in the break animation.
- And we're back. Another Brock eyecatch.
- Sceptile's feeling bad after that Ice Beam.
- To add insult to injury Darkai puts it to sleep.
- Sceptile struggles a bit, but then wakes up!
- Huh? HE DID IT!
- Yeah. The crowd goes wild.
- Next up ... Latios? Are you kidding me?
- Ash keeps Sceptile in. That's probably a mistake.
- Yep. Mistake. Latios slams into it and ends it.
- Next up. Swellow for an Air Battle.
- Swellow is nailed and goes down.
- Ash is shaken after Swellow goes down.
- Then he sends out Pikachu.
- Ash should really stop trying to attack the thing head-on.
- Pikachu jumps on its back and shocks it.
- Latios can't quite shake it.
- Latios flies high and loses Pikachu.
- Ash, somehow uses Pikachu falling 100 feet to its advantage.
- The resulting explosion kills the video feed.
- It ends with a draw between Latios and Pikachu.
- Needless to say Takato defeats his next opponent to become League Champion.
- An odd amount of focus was put on Brock at the end.
- Barry is nice enough to say his very rushed goodbyes before running off.
I have to say this battle was pretty exciting. That was a nice surprise towards the end.
Imagine the wtf moment everybody had when LATIOS of all things came out of that pokeball... It's friggin Animé debut! But the battle was good.. Pikachu put up a good fight, and now is the only pokemon of Ash to beat two legendaries..
Only point of remark is that Ash should've saved Gible for later, and that Pikachu shouldn't have bluntly go straight into those Giga Impacts.. What was it thinking???
Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-
"If I had my way in DP, Ash would've hit the league with: Pikachu, Ambipom (his to keep), Torterra (Grass/Starter), Lucario (Ace), Chingling (Cute), Bidoof (Water-type) and Heatran (Fire-type)."
Spoiler:- GenVII Starter names speculation:
I want to get credit for if they turn out true. Dated 1:54am on 6-6-16:
- Rowlet: Arrowl - LOL I WAS WRONG!
- Litten: Burstiger - LOL I WAS WRONG!
- Popplio: Bubblaid - LOL I WAS WRONG!
The second line is meant to be sarcastic.. Though there was a random trainer with a Heatran at the Sinnoh League..
Horrible ending to a great saga. Right when I think the series is going to end on a lighter note, Ash takes a beating and barely manages to take out Takuto's Darkrai and Latios. I was even more disappointed by how Takuto won the final battle of the League with just Darkrai and didn't even break a sweat. I mean, what was that? Suddenly we get this crazyly powerful guy who wins battles with Legendary Pokemon and doesn't seem fazed by anything? I don't know, Sinnoh seems to have had a hollow ending now that everything is done with. 3/10, only because Ash beat some Legendaries....
People were so hyped about Ash's last pokemon....and the surprise came in the form of Takuto's second pokeomon. Still couldn't expect for a better result. Two legendaries in a row....Ash must be over the world.
Seriously who is this Takuto guy? I do hope he remains in the show. I wanna know more about him.
but I'm so proud of Satoshi and his pokemon! his Sceptile taking out Darkrai after coming out of nightmare was definitely unexpected (made me stand up and cheer). The pikachu vs latios was exciting too, I kinda felt that it would end up as a double KO once he chose him. And Satoshi took his defeat maturely, which was nice. I can say that this episode definitely carried surprises.
is it me or did satoshi's eyes change in the new best wishes preview?
@Cazak: Takuto looked slightly angered, and his demeanor was less happy once he had to call latios out.
Last edited by oran berry; 26th August 2010 at 12:32 PM.
Nice episode, better then i expected, shame Swellow/Torkoal/Gible got one hit koed without even landing an attack.
Sceptile is now semented at the level of Charizard and Pikachu, Charizard nuthuggers will cry, Heracross landed a Megahorn yeah but he healed up that by deafeating Heracross.
Damn was i supreised when Darkrai went down and then expecting a 5gen and the guy sends Latios i was like WHAT THE HELL CHEAP, Swellow suprised me also, Pikachu vs Latios was pretty awesome, the flying Volt Tackle/Iron Tail combo was awesome all around i was at this moment expecting Pikachu to beat it and Takuto just sending out a Latias lol but it was a Draw :P.
Its probably Gallie isnt it Cyber? bohohohohoohoho it felt good not being Glalie even though i love the dood.
Guys, guys hes gonna come here and talk about it was Bayleef and Totodile , thing is we dont care if it wasnt Totodile and Bayleef but you will whine out it wasnt Glalie and say it was still a Hoenn pokemon wich we dont care since most of us as nothing against any pokemon .
The battle wasnt half as cheap as it looked before.
We now know if the legendarie is not one of the huge ones it can be beat in the anime, so ignoring Groundon/Kyogre/Lugia/Hooh/Rayquaza/Dialga/Palkia/Giratina/Arceus/possible Mewtwo/Deoxys/Mew all the other legendaries can be beat its a staple now, with the example we have been getting.
Really nice episode all around and like i though Takuto is not a jerk guy seemed like a good sport all around and he wont the league without loosing Darkrai in the last match so yeah Ash was the only one to not beat 1 but 2 of his legendaries wich made it not so cheap.
Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 26th August 2010 at 12:35 PM.
- The battle starts immediately, with a grassy field.
- Takuto sends out Darkrai (no way!)
- Ash sends out Heracross
- Heracross uses Hyper Beam whilst Darkrai sends back a ice beam possibly.
- Heracross uses megahorn, or atleast attempts to. Darkrai causes Heracross to fall asleep.
- Darkrai attacks heracross with something... but whatever. Heracross is out.
- Torkoal is sent out. Uses flamethrower or sometype of fire move.
- Torkoal faints straight away! Ouch.
- Ash sends out Gible. Gible punches Darkrai which does damage! Darkrai uses ice beam on Gible which dodges a few times.
- It ends up hitting.. and Gible is out. All in the span of like - 5 minutes!
- Ash gets serious.
- Sceptile is sent out.
- Ice beam is sent its way. Sceptile dodges. Darkrai sents out another ice beam.
- Darkrai uses dark void so Sceptile falls asleep.
- Darkrai enters Sceptiles dreams. Nightmares are caused!
- Sceptile awakens.. and.. it uses leaf blade. DARKRAI IS OUT! Sceptile is so awesome.
- Takuto sends out... Latios. LOLOL
- Sceptile faints. Ash sends out Swellow.
- Swellow is down.
- This is getting REAL.
- Pikachu is left.. (come on, Latios?)
- Ash turns his hat backwards.
- Pikachu uses quick attack then quickly uses Volt Tackle.
- Latios uses Giga Impact.
- Pikachu gets on Latios' back. Uses Thunderbolt. Latios in engulfed in thunder.
- Thunderlatios is flying around the stadium.
- Pikachu is thrown in the air, and counters a blast from Latios with an Volt Tackle.
- Pikachu uses Iron Tail. Latios faints (I believe), but all is lost as Pikachu also faints.
- The winner of the Tournament is... Takuto! No surprise there.
- Ash and Dawn laugh together. Brock talks about them or something.
- Barry comes from nowhere are says goodbye/wishes him goodluck or something.
- OK, what is Brock doing on his own? lol.
- The end.
Heracross did ok at least he landed a hit with sleeptalk/megahorn.
Torkoal failed, though its prior legendary battle experience made me think it would actually do some damage, but noooo.
Gible, I couldn't tell if rocksmash did anything, the computer acted weird when it was streaming. I enjoyed watching Gible's part in the battle, even though it lost too.
Sceptile, once again proved its a major power house and took down Darkrai!!!
Latios was an awesome surprise. I'm glad it wasn't Entei or Lucario like in the opening.
Sceptile getting taken down was a little disappointg, though I'm glad it took down one of the LT's (forget his name) pokemon.
Swellow, nice to see one of my favorite Ash pokemon return, though its loss was a little sad, cause I honestly expected it to do some damage to Latios.
Pikachu was EPIC in this battle IMO. The fact that it took a crap load of damage and tied with Latios makes up for its lack of not really doing much in DP.