Dark Void had a pretty good animation, I liked the fact it was a bloby thing it was cool.

This episode was fantastic. The Latios vs. Pikachu battle was just brilliant. I felt so much urge for Ash to defeat it when Pikachu was using Volt Tackle against Luster Purge and it kept saying "Pika! Pika! Pika! Pika! Pika."

Pikachu has gone up in my books, same with Sceptile. The most Sceptile and Swellow really did was tire Latios marginally so I would say that Pikachu defeated Latios single handedly. This makes me so proud of Pikachu that he can defeat a legendary all by himself.

One problem: When Sceptile was in its dream thing and we heard Ash pleading him to get up I wish we could have seen shots of Sceptile as a Treecko and Grovyle to show how much the two have experienced together.

The line-up of Ash was alright I suppose. Heracross, Sceptile and Pikachu were the only ones who did anything. I'm quite proud of Gible really. Despite being owned by a trainer for a short amount of time he managed to get a super-effective Rock Smash on Darkrai, which is more than I can say for Torkoal and Swellow.

Speaking of Torkoal he is now a contender for Ash's most pathetic, useless Pokémon. It did absolutley nothing and fell in a matter of seconds. Swellow at least had some form of strategy going on.

9/10 for this episode, I was literally on the edge of my seat the whole episode.