Page 87 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788899091 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2415

Thread: The Unova Region

Obviously Undella Town, however that's the only one I can think has any major changes. I'll obviously show the final Deerling form to the Seasonal Research Centre, but I think that's it.

The seasonal changes sucked, apart from winter maybe. I wish in Winter they had snow in other places like Castelia City and Nuvema Town
    Running for the thrill of it

Summer's approaching, what areas ingame are you most excited to explore?
    Nothing really. Seasonal changes, besides winter, mean nothing really

Considering nothing new happens in Summer besides aesthetic and musical changes, I'm not nearly as excited for Summer as I was for Winter.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Yeah. Winter is the only good season

I wouldn't say it's the only "good" season, but it's definitely the only really significant change.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Unova is like bridge central. A friend of mine complained about there being too many bridges in Unova, but I had to remind him that you only cross three bridges during the main storyline. You can't access Village Bridge or Marvelous Bridge until post-Elite Four, so there really aren't that many bridges. I think Skyarrow Bridge is my favorite, but that's just because I always hatch eggs there.
    Who doesn't hatch their eggs there? I think maybe that's what about 90% of people do, and I am lowballing it.
    BLACK TEAM!
    (I have claimed Honchkrow, the Don)
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/xfnpc5.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i56.*******.com/21l4h6t.png[/IMG]
    R.I.P. Shiny Dusknoir and Shiny Ratticate
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo-Unlegendary View Post
    Who doesn't hatch their eggs there? I think maybe that's what about 90% of people do, and I am lowballing it.
    Well, when this game comes out with the largest straight path in the entire series, the first thing that comes to mind is how much it can help with egg hatching.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

It's really alot eaiser to hatch eggs on the Day Care Route, they would be hatching order anyway when you got a party of 5 eggs, because of the steps it takes to make a make a egg vs the steps to hatch.

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    It's really alot eaiser to hatch eggs on the Day Care Route, they would be hatching order anyway when you got a party of 5 eggs, because of the steps it takes to make a make a egg vs the steps to hatch.
    I prefer to hatch outside the Day Care, too. I don't see why Skyarrow Bridge is such an advantage, as you're still pressing down on a button.

I get the best of both worlds. Skyarrow Bridge was too cool anyhoo. I mean amazingly awesome. It just shows us all what they could've done with Sinnoh.

When I'm obtaining eggs I bike by route 3. However, when I want to hatch eggs and I don't have any more room for new eggs, I go to Skyarrow. Except I don't think it is a straight path. But still, longer than route 3...

Did those two rocks in the water by that bridge in Driftveil remind anyone else of the Seafoam Islands?

Quote Originally Posted by Exodd View Post
    Did those two rocks in the water by that bridge in Driftveil remind anyone else of the Seafoam Islands?
    Not really. But on the subject of Driftveil City: Did anyone else miss the lighthouse just off the coast? It took me a while to notice it, so I missed it the first time I was in Driftveil City. I managed to learn about it after a while, and I got a Water Stone there. I wish they had put it to better use, though. I would've loved to have battled trainers there like at the Glitter Lighthouse in Johto.

Is anyone having a problem finding things to do after you beat the game? I finished exploring Unova and now I'm pretty bored with the game...

Quote Originally Posted by srullic View Post
    Is anyone having a problem finding things to do after you beat the game? I finished exploring Unova and now I'm pretty bored with the game...
    I was bored so I decided to make a brand new team to take on the Elite Four. It was surprisingly fun and it allowed me to be occupied for quite a while. You should try it

Now I've finished that I've subdued to EV training and I'm trying to train a team of first stage Pokemon to see if they can take on the E4.

I'm bored too, but filling my National Dex helps cure the boredom, at least for a little while. I've explored every corner of the Unova region, so there isn't much left for me to do. I've tried the Battle Subway, but there's too much hax there. Pokemon Musicals help sometimes, but I have most of the props already, so I don't go there too often anymore. Sometimes I just roam around the region, picking up Pearls and Stardust along the water routes and TinyMushrooms around Route 12.

I've just been doing a Scramble Challenge in another game, so that's been satisfying me for now. When I finish that, I may just work on getting my main Black team to Level 100.

As for physically exploring Unova, that doesn't keep you entertained for very long. Post-game Unova is very short, and once you've gone through it, the only thing that keeps you going back to some of the cities are daily events.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Not really. But on the subject of Driftveil City: Did anyone else miss the lighthouse just off the coast? It took me a while to notice it, so I missed it the first time I was in Driftveil City. I managed to learn about it after a while, and I got a Water Stone there. I wish they had put it to better use, though. I would've loved to have battled trainers there like at the Glitter Lighthouse in Johto.
    Once I finally got surf and went surfing around, I forgot to go to that area. However, once I remembered I noticed the lighthouse pretty easily. I do wish there'd have been more stuff to do there.
    Maybe try to get an international ditto and MM for shinies? I'm going to try that pretty soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    As for physically exploring Unova, that doesn't keep you entertained for very long. Post-game Unova is very short, and once you've gone through it, the only thing that keeps you going back to some of the cities are daily events.
    Indeed. Wish there'd have been more cities or areas, both before and after the national dex.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

I missed that, too! I only noticed it because I was looking for a Water Stone, and I was pointed in its direction. It's very unnoticeable because Surf is obtained quite a bit after Driftveil, leaving the lighthouse to be forgotten.

I completely forgot that there was even water you could Surf on in Driftveil until I had beaten the whole game and was looking for more places to explore. I was basically just travelling the whole region looking for places I hadn't been, and then when I got to Driftveil I noticed the water.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

It's amazing that you need to use Waterfall to drop down waterfalls.
    You can find me in these locations as well:

YouTube
    Knux's Super Mario Bros. X Forums
    SMBX Revived
    FutureNyanCat2002's SMBX Forums

Black 2 FC: 3053-9852-8499 (Bowser)
    3DS FC: 3136-7939-0916

Quote Originally Posted by castlewars View Post
    It's amazing that you need to use Waterfall to drop down waterfalls.
    Of course, because if you don't have fly how are you going to get back up them? :P

I just keep on making teams to keep myself occupied. I have my EV trained team, my 3rd gen team and I'm just working on everything slowly so that I have plenty of reason to play my White version.
    I'm tired.

Quote Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
    I just keep on making teams to keep myself occupied. I have my EV trained team, my 3rd gen team and I'm just working on everything slowly so that I have plenty of reason to play my White version.
    Thats what you do when your bored, set about Ev training every Pokemon in the game (its easier said then done)
    HG Team:

I'm training my team to battle the Elite Four again, and then I have a whole slew of Pokemon I need to train and EV-train, as well as Dex-filling and such... Probably will start learning RNG sometime soon as well. I think I'll be preoccupied for a while :0

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

Page 87 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788899091 ... LastLast