Thread: PMD: The Forbidden Chapters (Discussion Thread)

Default PMD: The Forbidden Chapters (Discussion Thread)

PMD: The Forbidden Chapters
    (---Discussion Thread---)

RaZoR LeAf Approved

PMD: The Forbidden Chapters (RP link)

PMD: The Forbidden Chapters (SU)

Spoiler:- PLOT:

-Main protagonist, Falcario97 (me) as Raphael (Treecko)
    -Main Supporter, xXZeroXX, as Charmander
    -Takatheedcuatedkid as Kigai (Eevee)
    -Zapphire as Zapphire Fidelus (Solosis)
    -EondragonFTW as Aaron (Aggron)
    -President People as Deimos (Umbreon)
    -Chidori___O as Chidori (Pikachu)

Spoiler:- The Rules of the RP:

About the Discussion thread
    Since I saw that some of our members are having a slow time in writing their RP ideas, here, you can discuss, chat, and initiate new ideas for your character! Also, this would be my Q&A, so I shouldn't expect to see any OOC's on the thread that asks a question related to the thread itself. So all questions and inquiries will be asked here.

------(NEWS) (7/24/12) GMT-8*

LSU Opportunities+Leaders (EXTENDED): Since the RP thread is a bit short on members (thanks to those who were idle for 7 days and over), I would uphold the privelage of late LSU's for about one week total. PM me before you create the LSU, then I'll be sure to add you to the list. If, and only if, you are active and cooperative in the RP at a consistent rate, then I'll stretch the 7 days rule to 8. Remember, all questions can be directed towards this thread or as PM.

-As a recent update to the LSU opportunity, I'm allowing just one member to be leader. In order to accomplish this, PM me as a request and give me a convincing paragraph or tow as to why you'd like to be one.

---------(NEWS End)----------

(This thread is subject to change at any day. Keep your hats on)
    Last edited by Primal Crusader V; 1st October 2012 at 11:54 PM.
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

Okay, so I'm glad this is here because I didn't want to have to discuss all of my problems and questions via OOC, haha.

First off, I'd like to say sorry for being so inactive. I know I've gone beyond the one week limit but I find it hard to roleplay when I've been waiting on Zero to continue the scene I'm currently in. I was already the last poster as far as that scene goes and President People is probably having a hard time deciding what to say as well.

Second off, I was sort of expecting the whole team thing to start way earlier- I can't get into the scenes because I feel like I'm in a totally different roleplay. There wasn't really a whole lot to go off of when we started. How long will it be before we meet up with Raphael and form the team? It seems like it will be an entire other storyline before we reach there and it's a little disappointing. I feel apart from the actual story and I can't even envision how anything will get done with the current state the roleplay is in.

At the beginning I was very excited about this. Now I find that I can't bring myself to bother thinking up some kind of post to waste time.
    +An Eevee's Tale, the Smallest of Eevees+

| Successful Trades on Serebii: 23 | 2DS Friend Code (shared DS): 4442-0034-0864 | National Pokédex Status: Complete |

Quote Originally Posted by Takatheeducatedkid View Post
    Okay, so I'm glad this is here because I didn't want to have to discuss all of my problems and questions via OOC, haha.

First off, I'd like to say sorry for being so inactive. I know I've gone beyond the one week limit but I find it hard to roleplay when I've been waiting on Zero to continue the scene I'm currently in. I was already the last poster as far as that scene goes and President People is probably having a hard time deciding what to say as well.

Second off, I was sort of expecting the whole team thing to start way earlier- I can't get into the scenes because I feel like I'm in a totally different roleplay. There wasn't really a whole lot to go off of when we started. How long will it be before we meet up with Raphael and form the team? It seems like it will be an entire other storyline before we reach there and it's a little disappointing. I feel apart from the actual story and I can't even envision how anything will get done with the current state the roleplay is in.

At the beginning I was very excited about this. Now I find that I can't bring myself to bother thinking up some kind of post to waste time.
    No problem. Just make sure the lateness doesn't happen again.

Your stories in the RP vary considering team construction. As for mine, I don't recruit anyone until I meet up with Zero (which was originally Midnight, but left the forums and brought some major complications to the synchronization and balance of the RP). Apparently, Zero hasn't posted in a long time, which is why it is taking me a while to kick things off. There's a balance between all characters in the RP, but since Zero is (partially) one of the leaders, we've been going through some terrible hiatus because of that. I'll go ahead and ask him what's holding him up, and then we'll go ahead and kick things off once more.

This is also why I'm allowing LSU's for the RP. As my personal issue with the RP, we need more members to fill in a few spots for each team. I may also extend the LSU period, if necessary. I'll try to find at least one more leader. Maybe then we'll be more active and orchestrated in the RP.

Thanks for your comment.
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner