Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon: Devil's Ascent (Discussion Thread)

Default Digimon: Devil's Ascent (Discussion Thread)

Digimon: Devil's Ascent
    Rated: PG-13 (Violence, Language, yadda yadda)
    Posted with approval from RaZoR LeAf

NOTE: This is the sequel to storymasterb's "Digimon: Unholy Crusade" in which I was the (unofficial) Go-GM. This is made with his permission with him serving this time as official Go-GM.

Spoiler:- From the Signup Thread:

Spoiler:- Demons and Hell:

Enemies Introduced in the First Post:

Mephistopheles (Mephistomon)
    Marcus Starthorne (DarkSuperStarmon)
    Damien Ghostrider (BlueMeramon)
    Sigma 018 (Andromon)
    Lucian Beastmane (ShadowWereGarurumon)
    Gaul Drago (BlackWarGreymon)

Mephistopheles's Goals: To call forth the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. And to break the seals on the Devil's Gate, the doorway to Hell. As we will soon learn, there are 600 seals, but only 66 need be broken.

Player Characters:
        Spoiler:- [Player]: [Character (Species)]:

The 66 Seals: While there are 600 seals keeping the Devil's gate shut, only 66 need to be broken.
        Spoiler:- Seals Broken in Unholy Crusade:

Spoiler:- Seals Broken in Devil's Ascent:
    Last edited by Kamotz; 10th May 2011 at 7:27 PM.

"You can call yourself whatever you want.
    Soldier. Leader. Patriot. Revolutionary. It doesn't matter.
    At our core we're all the same thing.
    Monsters."

RPG Thread is up and running.

At this point (unless we agreed otherwise), your characters are in Anatolia listening to Michael's spiel. You can post what they were doing when they got the message to meet him if you wish, but that's entirely up to you.

Monsters."

Well, that first post was refreshing to write. It's always good to have a change of pace. Too bad we don't have any fresh meat though (both figuratively and literally; I'm hungry.)

Anyways, here's my crappy Paint drawing of Barachiel's necklace, just so you can get an idea of what it looks like. http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/8011/snecklace.png
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 17 is up.

Well, Shoon is certainly one of the most...interesting characters I've ever seen.

Monsters."

Okay guys, I'm not sure what my internet situation will be for the next few days. I've gotta move apartments again and that's a whole big thing.

Monsters."

Are we still brainstorming seals?

If only Tyr was there... he'd think they meant Mephistopheles was breaking the aquatic mammal variety of seals...
    Chapter 17 is up.

Apparently, yes. Let me see... A-M's release, A-M's defeat, two Megidramon at once, Death-X Digimon... that's what we have so far, I think. What else could there be...

Well, there were the Bio-Hybrids and Ebemon I guess. They could count.
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

Yeah, I was gonna pull a line out like:

"It's one of the 600 seals."

"Okay. Well I'm guessing that's not a show at Seaworld."
    And yeah, we're brainstorming seals. Once a couple people have posted (namely Hotshot, Foodguy, and Sequel), I'll have Michael reveal what he's deduced and how many he thinks have broken. I think you'll all be pretty surprised by the answer.
    ==========================================

EDIT: I'll be posting an ever-updating list in the first post here with the various seals we encounter and the ones broken during Unholy Crusade.
    Last edited by Kamotz; 3rd September 2010 at 9:12 AM. Reason: new info

Monsters."

A hurricane should theoretically hit my city tomorrow, so there's a chance there'll be a blackout. So if I disappear for over a day, I'll be blacked out. Not literally, of course...
    Chapter 17 is up.

Posted the list of Seals at the top. Right now it's just the UC seals broken. As we encounter more seals, I'll post them too.

Monsters."

I forgot that I hadn't subscribed to this thread yet. -.-;

Anywho, I got intramurals - equivalent to a long sportsfest - this whole week, so I'm gonna be a lot more free until the Monday after the next. Ironic, since a few others seem to busier. -.-;

And I'm guessing those are just the seals that they know of, yeah? (And here I thought Duo's Reapermon evolution might have meant something. >.<). In any case, this means there could be more seals they don't know about. Somehow, that prospect is very...discouraging.

Well, Shoon is certainly one of the most...interesting characters I've ever seen.
    Glad to know you think so too. I'm not exactly sure what state of mind I was in when he was born, so to speak. Probably a similar one to when Dunk was.
    There are stories made from the imagination. There are stories born from experience.
    There are stories told because of a need to be filled. There are stories that simply need to be told.
    This is one of them.

“Maybe there really is a method to his madness…or maybe he’s just plain insane."
    Chapter 3: Act III is out and posted!

I had considered it for Duo, but with Guinier, Pyra, and Kole's digivolutions already being there I thought it might be overkill. Still, you're free to point it out in character to get Michael thinking

Monsters."

Well, I'm back. Or, rather, my power is. The hurricane hit us worse than I expected. Knocked a tree onto someone's house down the street. But anyways, yeah, looks like I missed quite a bit. I'll try to have a post up tonight.
    Chapter 17 is up.

Okay, just to clarify, we're gonna have the Gigas-Ivy wedding ceremony before things start spiraling out of control. Hotshot and I had discussed it some weeks ago and its pretty critical to his plans. Regardless, it shouldn't take too long, and expect the sky to start falling pretty much right after the "I do's".

Monsters."

Cheerful. In that case, I'll have Vritra ready to spring into action, a wedding isn't her kind of thing... so she'll be glowering somewhere. Like some big, fiery gargoyle on a roof... point is she'll be ready.

Bedivere, Guinier and Caradoc will be there though. Loyalty to your comrades and all, so I guess this is one of very few social events Bedivere would actually pass up charging into the burning battlefield for.

So, what's War up to with the Chess Kingdom? Stirring up war, I presume...
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

Someone protect the wedding cake! Forget the bride, groom and guests of honour!

Gigas may have made a big mistake inviting Khep and Sam to the party... Oh the chaos to be had. Khep was relatively fine during Thor's, if not blasted drunk, but that was him alone and he got along with the Warriors Three pretty well.

As for War... maybe he's trying to debunk the steriotype and is actually stirring up peace and biscuits in the Chess Kingdom? ...Speaking of which, I still haven't gotten the ones promised from the UC afterparty. ...Oh man, I'm rambling aren't I? I need sleep.
    Chapter 17 is up.

Okay, I'm going to visit family until saturday, so I won't have regular internet there. I might be visiting some family friends and they might have some internet, but I don't wanna commit to anything yet. Either way, we're waiting for Hotshot to post his wedding ceremony. Then you guys can have your reactions/interactions to that. That should take a couple days at least. When I come back I'll get us into the action.

Tundra, if you post before then you can have Galic talk to Michael. I know he's an NPC (Griff reminded me), if I get a chance I'll post their tense conversation, but like I said, internet will be iffy this weekend. If you post first I'll just have Michael react to that.

Monsters."

For the next two weeks, I am not really going to be able to post because I have my Preliminary HSC Exams starting on Monday, and I need to study.

okay, so ive got a little internet now. i probably won't be able to get a post up, but i'll try. either way, things will start getting really interesting now.

Monsters."

So what should we be doing right now? Just walking around?
    Chapter 17 is up.

Now we're encountering ghosts!!! Seriously. They're the risen spirits of those killed during the Siege and the battle with the Mikaboshi/Chaos Lords. And they're all demented and crazy. They blame the living for not saving them, and then they kill them. And because they're ghosts, they can't be hurt/killed.

So find some ghosts!

Monsters."

I'm really sorry for the delay here guys. I've had a lot going on and I've just found it difficult to sit down and actually get anything written.

I'm going to try and get a post up soon, but we're going to be in the process of moving into a new house here for the next few days, and I don't know when I'll be able to get back to the RP.

So for now, you guys can bunny Duo and company till I get back, which should hopefully not be longer than a few days.

Once again, I apologize to anyone who was waiting on me to post, and hopefully I'll be back before I miss too much.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Okay, so what we'll be looking for is the "Mark of the Witnesses", a symbol branded onto each of the witnesses. It's small circle, about the diameter of a cupcake, so you'd have to be close in order to see it. And it has some arrows and squiglies and designs in the circle. The specifics aren't so important. Anyway, keep an eye out for that mark and let Michael know.

Monsters."

How do we know which ones are witnesses?
    Chapter 17 is up.

All the dead ghosts are witnesses.

Monsters."

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast