Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon: Devil's Ascent (Discussion Thread)

Yeah, the gods are now magic-poofed from the world. Where they were sent isn't that important, it's like a pocket limbo dimension, let's say. All Digimon with a fully-actualized godly spark have been whisked away. So while Loki, Ahura Mazda, the rest of the Council, gods like Inti, Seiryu, and all the rest are gone, the demi-gods/godlings/god-mites who haven't actualized full divinity yet (such as Vritra, Azur, and Tyr) are still around. Additionally, because they were not active when the world-spell was cast, Tiwaz and Fenrir haven't been banished (there's also the thing about them not really being alive anymore, but the point is, they're still here). The same goes for Thor and Svarog, who, unfortunately, are still the vessels for Conquest and War. The same thing that goes for the gods goes for all the godly kingdoms, they're all just gone now. The point is, we're on our own now.

"You can call yourself whatever you want.
    Soldier. Leader. Patriot. Revolutionary. It doesn't matter.
    At our core we're all the same thing.
    Monsters."

Well, with Loki gone I'm sort of worried about our odds now, what with the big M all angry and out for revenge and what not.

That, and Kamotz's Famine banner has got me paranoid again...
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Does this mean Fen and Tiwaz can't materialize?

That, and Kamotz's Famine banner has got me paranoid again...
    And it's giving me paranoia signals again.
    There are stories made from the imagination. There are stories born from experience.
    There are stories told because of a need to be filled. There are stories that simply need to be told.
    This is one of them.

“Maybe there really is a method to his madness…or maybe he’s just plain insane."
    Chapter 3: Act III is out and posted!

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra_Wolfmane View Post
    Does this mean Fen and Tiwaz can't materialize?
    No, they can. Because they weren't oot and aboot when the spell was cast, they weren't banished. It's a one-off thing, so there's no danger in them coming out of Tyr and Azur's heads now that it's over.

Monsters."

Okay, that's good to hear.

And yeah... I'm starting to get paranoid too. It doesn't help that I ahve no idea what that is in the banner...
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 21 is up.

Ditto Griff's with Tiwaz and Azur. What good that'll do for Azur, who's been dismissed, though, is in question. Other than him getting a mouthful from Fenrir, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Griff4815 View Post
    And yeah... I'm starting to get paranoid too. It doesn't help that I ahve no idea what that is in the banner...
    I have the idea that it's something that's bad for the Peacemakers.
    There are stories made from the imagination. There are stories born from experience.
    There are stories told because of a need to be filled. There are stories that simply need to be told.
    This is one of them.

“Maybe there really is a method to his madness…or maybe he’s just plain insane."

Ditto Griff's with Tiwaz and Azur. What good that'll do for Azur, who's been dismissed, though, is in question. Other than him getting a mouthful from Fenrir, anyway.

I have the idea that it's something that's bad for the Peacemakers.
    Hey, what's Scar going to do now that Azur's been dismissed?

And also, I already told this to Tundra, but Hira has to be one of the most socially awkward digimon around if those previous attempts were him trying to woo Tia. Heh. That said, I knew he had a thing for her! It'll be interesting to see how that plays out. Lastly, the crowds rejoiced as Trowa finally reappeared. Hooray!
    Last edited by Griff4815; 19th February 2011 at 5:07 PM.
    Chapter 21 is up.

Heh, coming up is my official "mind-screw with Duo and Lucia" period. I think Sequel has some idea of what's upcoming, though I'm hoping that one surprise will really stick. That said, if there's nothing else for anyone to post, I can move things forward.

Monsters."

Quote Originally Posted by Kamotz View Post
    Heh, coming up is my official "mind-screw with Duo and Lucia" period. I think Sequel has some idea of what's upcoming, though I'm hoping that one surprise will really stick. That said, if there's nothing else for anyone to post, I can move things forward.
    Oh yeah... Jeez, between what you have planned and what I have going on on the sidelines, I think Duo might suffer a mental breakdown at this point...

And yeah, Trowa's finally back in the picture. He's gonna be working with Saria for the moment though, so he won't be joining up with us right away.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSequelReturns View Post
    Oh yeah... Jeez, between what you have planned and what I have going on on the sidelines, I think Duo might suffer a mental breakdown at this point...
    If that doesn't do him in, there are plenty more chances for it in the future, I'm sure.

And yeah, Trowa's finally back in the picture. He's gonna be working with Saria for the moment though, so he won't be joining up with us right away.
    Does this mean we might have two TigerVespamon on the team?
    This is one of them.

Does this mean we might have two TigerVespamon on the team?
    Maybe, but right now Barachiel is on the odd team out and will remain there for... I'm not sure how long. I'm half expecting Trowa to have a new form, myself.
    Chapter 21 is up.

Hey, we've essentially got two Imperialdramon, what's the harm with two Tigervespas? Hmm...that sounds like a moped.

Anyway, Lucia's got something going on...I wonder what it is. Apparently, she's gone on some sort of killing spree...that certainly isn't very good. On top of that, Caradoc's looking to make a deal with a demon to find Hadrael...sounds like dark times ahead.

Monsters."

Alrighty, so I'm gonna try to get a post up tonight, if I can. I'll probably do something quick, though, because I have, like, no time. Sha and Gigas will reply to Pyra and Kheprius...and Nocchi will be throwing some strings around.

(Credit for the banner image goes to All0412 from DeviantArt!)

Chapter Three: The Seashore House
    "Do you guys have any milk?"
    "No, but we have soda pop."
    "How about some fresh water?"
    "Fresh out. Would you like a soda pop?"

Oh, Caradoc...you poor fool. Making deals with demons is never desirable.

And what's going on with Lucia? She's leaving a path of carnage in her wake. We need to get someone looking into that. If that's even her...wait. All-black eyes? Hmm...

Monsters."

Noooo! Caradoc, why?

Although I don't think I'm one to talk with all the crazy things I'm currently doing or will do to my characters in the near future...

Ah, I'm surprised no one's picked up on the Lucia thing just yet...

Quote Originally Posted by TheSequelReturns View Post
    Noooo! Caradoc, why?

Although I don't think I'm one to talk with all the crazy things I'm currently doing or will do to my characters in the near future...

Ah, I'm surprised no one's picked up on the Lucia thing just yet...
    Well, if she's just around, she might run into Nocchi and Shoon, considering they're going to be scouring the city and making traps.
    This is one of them.

But can the traps of Nocchi and Shoon
    Really catch the Devil's blood-moon?

Monsters."

But can the traps of Nocchi and Shoon
    Really catch the Devil's blood-moon?
    ...nice rhyme... xD

And I highly doubt it. But the explosions from the triggered bombs might alert someone, at the very least.
    This is one of them.

I'll be first to admit I was shocked when I found out the demon gave Caradoc but a single year... that was what surprised me more than anything. Seems to me he got a bad deal... well, I knew he would anyway, but it was worse than I thought it would be...

And yes, Guinier will not be happy. I can't speak for Barachiel, but he probably won't be very happy either... (understatement much?)

I'm interested to see what's up with Lucia, but I believe it's demonic possession. I believe it is, anyway...

Also, that Famine banner is hanging over my head and giving me very bad and troubling thoughts... especially since I know which Digimon it is on there...
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

Well, I'm just waiting for someone to find/notice Lucia so I can move things along and reveal just what's happened to her. And since none of my characters are out looking around for that...

Monsters."

Same here, though I suppose I could send Justin out provided he's not going to be reffing the Gigas-Khep showdown.

Well, I'm just waiting for someone to find/notice Lucia so I can move things along and reveal just what's happened to her. And since none of my characters are out looking around for that...
    If any of my characters are in the position to, I'll have one of them notice in my next post. If somebody else wants to do it first, though, go ahead.
    Chapter 21 is up.

We've got Tyr and Vritra on lookout; Nocchi and Shoon setting up traps; Pyra, Bedivere, and Sha working in the city...so they seem like prime choices. I'd do it, but with Michael on "stoic leader pensive lock-down" and Samael doing the "three-eyed demon duet" with Cresil, they're a little out of the ways.

Monsters."

So...guess what I forgot to tell you guys about? I have an out-of-town basketball tournament this weekend, so that means no posting from me until Sunday night/Monday. So...yeah.

Which stinks because I really wanted to reply to Aeria with Ivy and have Nocchi talk with Shoon a little more. Oh, well. Maybe I'll catch some action when I get back. Gotta run now...because I'm in study hall and it's about to end. Woohoo. School.

(Credit for the banner image goes to All0412 from DeviantArt!)

Chapter Three: The Seashore House
    "Do you guys have any milk?"
    "No, but we have soda pop."
    "How about some fresh water?"
    "Fresh out. Would you like a soda pop?"

So with Lucia discovered it's about time to handle that. If you guys want to do anything special now's the time. I'll post to finish up the little mini-conflict and get Lucia back to relative "normalcy" before moving on to the next part.

Monsters."

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast