Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Brockster Is In (658)

Default The Brockster Is In (658)

Pokémon Doctor Brock!

Ash & Co. are on a boat heading to Twinleaf Town. Ash, Dawn & Brock are all sad that their journey in Sinnoh has come to an end but are cheered up when a trainer and her cute baby Pokémon appear. However, a batch of wild Tentacruel soon start to swarm the boat and poison the Pokémon there. With no nurse on the boat, the Pokémon are all getting in serious condition and it's up to Brock to save them.

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

The episode begins

-The friends meet the girl with her pokemon
    -TR are trying to capture Tentacruel in the sea, the ship got hurt by this
    -Pikachu and the girl's pokemon have been hurt badly by the poison
    -The Tentacruel return to sea with Brock's help
    -Brock gives them to eat berries
    -Friends are using Buneary, Piplup, Buizel and Infernape to cure them
    -Happiny evolves into Chansey
    -The pokemon get healthy
    -Brock wants to be a doctor
    -Dawn's mother is waiting there
    Last edited by Ash-kid; 2nd September 2010 at 11:23 AM.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Good episode so far.
    I found it funny that Brock took Jame's bottle cap and ran away with it and threw it over the boat so the tentacruel would follow. I thought he was doing it out of spite but realised it was to stop the tentacruel.

[IMG]http://i54.*******.com/3csxu.png[/IMG]
    a.k.a croag

Did the Old Lady give Brock a "Lava Cookie".

Wow Happiny evolved! Like we didn't see that coming lol.

Yay they played "A meeting and a parting" at the end.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

Nice episode. I like Brock-centric episodes and this was one of the best. Happiny evolution was a little bland but still better than evolving while battling TR.

Did Chansey show Happiny's personality, and its strength? Seems to be a nice episode. Also did Brock actually leave the group already?

Quote Originally Posted by Cazak View Post
    Did Chansey show Happiny's personality, and its strength? Seems to be a nice episode. Also did Brock actually leave the group already?
    Lets answer the questions one by one.
    There was a change in Chansey's personality on evolution. She ahs become a normal chansey now.
    We didn't got to see its strength.
    Brock hasn't left the group. He will leave in the next episode.
    And yes the episode was nice.

Did Brock leave? If not I guess he WILL return in Best Wishes sadly...

I didn't really like it. I'm all for Brock-centered episodes and events and all that, but this was like an insult. Why now of all times? Why give him the inspiration to be a doctor right when the DP saga is about to end? It seemed like terrible timing, like the writers had nothing better to do with his character so they gave him a new dream all of a sudden. Happiny evolved and proved itself useful once more, but I don't think it will ever appear again so what's the point? Brock finally gets character development, right at the end of the saga. It's too bad, not the best episode, 4/10

The writers were planning on making Brock a doctor all along ever since early DP when they gave him Happiny. Well played writers, well played .

Really nice episode in my opinion, lots of development, fun, evolution, many pokemons from the team appeared and Brock goal is starting to form.

Chansey evolved to heal Pichu, Softboiled him and he was cured.

I didn't catch the whole thing, only parts, so I probably missed all the good bits, but this one felt rather Hum-Drum to me. From what I could tell, the animation was so-so, the plot was basic, and the action really was non-existent.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

I didn't watch it but I'm guessing it was a terrible episode.... the writers should really have made the Sinnoh return at the beginning with Ash going back to Pallet at the end. Leaving space for a reunion with Tracey, Gary, Misty, Oak, Delia and Max (you know it makes sense) and then finally some battle with Gary before he buggers off to Isshu. This episode was a filler. Like we needed any more of those this series. Brock should go to Pallet with Ash and join the party then leave. I reckon this episode will be called "doc brock.... oshit wait".
        Spoiler:- Oh No You Di'nt!!:
    Gay, atheist, proud of it.

[img]http://i49.*******.com/9tzn03.png[/img]
    Follow me @JaymiPurdy

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    What is with Gym Leaders and removing stuff.

I didn't watch it but I'm guessing it was a terrible episode.... the writers should really have made the Sinnoh return at the beginning with Ash going back to Pallet at the end. Leaving space for a reunion with Tracey, Gary, Misty, Oak, Delia and Max (you know it makes sense) and then finally some battle with Gary before he buggers off to Isshu. This episode was a filler. Like we needed any more of those this series. Brock should go to Pallet with Ash and join the party then leave. I reckon this episode will be called "doc brock.... oshit wait".
        Spoiler:- Oh No You Di'nt!!:
    Gay, atheist, proud of it.

[img]http://i49.*******.com/9tzn03.png[/img]
    Follow me @JaymiPurdy

What is with Gym Leaders and removing stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Did the Old Lady give Brock a "Lava Cookie".
    Most likely lol.

I wish an Old Gateau had made an appearance too.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Wow. I had pictured this ever since Brock got that Happiny in January 2007(i think), 3 and a half years back. It is a perfect ending. Now i'm guessing he'll get to help out Nurse Joys with his Chansey....Brock's dream!

I hope he's a travelling doctor though, switching from Pokemon Center time to time. Specially when a Pokemon Center needs help. Thats how Ash and co. could meet up with Brock in Isshu and stay for some episodes. Thats how the cameo can work out.
    Formerly, Chariking

Happiny evolve, like I predicted. Ended up saving the day.

I'm not surprised that Ash for some reason has his Sinnoh team with him(Although we didn't see them all but we see Infernape in this episode and Staraptor in the next). I wonder if we'll know what happens to Gliscor if it goes back to McCann or to Oak's lab.

I don't know what was said at all(Although I didn't watch the video(But even still I wont understand a single word)), but I guess Brock decided to be a Doctor here.

It was a good episode, I'll probably like it more once it's dubbed.

I didn't really liked it, it was too straight forward. The old tentacruel on a boat attack, happiny evolving (and in a strange way) and a waving ending to atleast one of the parents. Just like all other years.

But a little bit off-topic: I've seen the preview of the next episode. And I'm gonna cry probably really much.
    Haven't touched a Pokémon game in over a year. Played Pokémon White and that was it.

Generation 5 hater. I'll stick with the Gen 4.

Started playing Heart Gold again - as of june 24th, 2012. Currently SRing for a starter.

Lost all saves in every pokemon game. Except for White. Countless hours of shiny-hunting; gone. Over 30 shinies; gone.

Wish me luck on my quest for shiny Pokémon!

I want to become a YT-Gamer, any tips are welcome.

Happiny evolve, like I predicted. Ended up saving the day.

I'm not surprised that Ash for some reason has his Sinnoh team with him(Although we didn't see them all but we see Infernape in this episode and Staraptor in the next). I wonder if we'll know what happens to Gliscor if it goes back to McCann or to Oak's lab.

I don't know what was said at all(Although I didn't watch the video(But even still I wont understand a single word)), but I guess Brock decided to be a Doctor here.

It was a good episode, I'll probably like it more once it's dubbed.
    Yes they completelly ignored that stuff till now, i hope it gets answered in next episode or on BW 1 and we see Gliscor with all the other pokemons at Oak.

Quote Originally Posted by squrtle View Post
    LOL Your upset that they didn't have a reunion? Wow. I'm glad they didn't, if Brock's leaving he should get the episode around him. It was a good episode, Brock is getting the send off he deserves.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

This was pretty good episode. The middle was a little dull, but the bottle cap subplot at the beginning was amusing, and the ending with Happiny finally evolving and then seeing the gang about to reach Twinleaf Town with Johanna there to greet them was nice to see.

Overall, it's a pretty enjoyable episode and Brock is finally starting to get his closure.

Little side note: I liked near the start of the episode when James sees the bottle cap, and Jessie says "Is it Gold, Silver, Platinum!?" and Meowth adds "Or Diamond or Pearl?!" Cool little reference to all the 4th Generation games now that we're at its end.
    Last edited by ShinyVaati; 2nd September 2010 at 7:58 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3609-1148-9481

RIP Original Y save file. Never using PokeBank again.

I liked it. Iwas hoping Happiny would evolve twice into Blissey.

Random : PokéRadar

So now frikkin' TENTACRUEL have developed a sense of ownership over something. We're screwed.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast