Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Brockster Is In (658)

Excellent episode, I truly enjoyed it. Watching it made me realise there's only 1 more episode of DP left - I can remember watching DP001 with Mesprit and Piplup! Near the end of the episode I was almost tearing up - God help me next week! Lovely send-off to Brock, and Chansey's evolution was good. Nice start of the send off to DP!
    nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblewrap View Post
    This is one of the (main) reasons I'm so upset Brock's gone. I really enjoyed NewBrock's version of Brock a lot. He was my favourite out of all the new VAs and I follow his other work too.

-sigh-. I only hope he stays on to BW
    I'd find it really amusing if he voices Dento next season.

I'd find it really amusing if he voices Dento next season.
    Yeah... I don't think he will though because we already have been told that Khoury and Barry's VAs are voicing new characters.

Anyway, it's a shame Brock's Chansey seemed to lose her personality when she evolved.

[IMG]http://i54.*******.com/3csxu.png[/IMG]
    a.k.a croag

Ahw, I can't beleive Brock is leaving for good next episode, he always makes me laugh.

the one thing brock does best to me is entertain and he definetly did it in this episode it shows all his best qualities and if you didnt know brock was leaving it probably made you realise oh im talking about parents anyway brock has been a fantastic character and im so happy he is getting a nice conclusion one more ep of conclusion to go!!!!

Hey did Cristina Valenzuela voice Norma Dean?

Boring episode that pretty much defines how lackluster and boring Brock was during Hoenn and Sinnoh. Not even Happiny evolving saved this mess.

It will be strange without Brock in Unova

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLee View Post
    Jessie- Is it gold? silver? platinum?
    Meowth- Rubies, sapphires, emerald? Diamonds and pearls work too.
    Jamies- It isn't black and white.

Haha well the quotes go something like that anyway. Favorite part of the episode right there. Overall great episode. Plus, we finally got to see softboiled in the anime.
    I almost cannot believe they did that after hearing it. Then I realized they did a not-so subtle version of this during the 9th movie.

James: Treasure...
    Jessie: Diamonds and Pearls
    Meowth: Let's just get through this season first...

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    Hey did Cristina Valenzuela voice Norma Dean?
    WHAT?!

edit: No... it's not her. I checked.

Also, they gave Ted Lewis the role of the captain? Okay... odd.

Tentacruel having "possession" of a bottlecap. That's it. I quit.......

Wow....

Even thought I knew Happiny would evolve into Chansey, once I saw Pichu being poisoned... yeah, I kind of figured.

/CL
    Last edited by Cobalt_Latios; 6th February 2011 at 5:33 AM.

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Ok episode bit of a filler great to see Happinny evolving though into Chasney

loved he wordplay with diamond and pearl and so on.
    i was annoyed that they were like "herp derp give em pecha berry an they will be healthy lulz". medicine is more complicated than that. oh well, it is a kids show. that lady who just happened to overhear the conversation and just happened to have a lava cookie also annoyed me. oh well.
    but it was nice to brock getting atttention and a real dream, to bad they did it four years to late. stupid writers. overall, 7/10
    Currently working on a new sig. Come back for it later.

This episode was ok... It was great to finally see Brock's Happiny evolve into Chansey and then being able to use Softboiled to make the young Pokemon and Pikachu feel better. It was interesting to find out that Brock wants to now be a Doctor. It was funny when Brock took James' stolen bottle cap and threw it in the water to have Tentacruel follow it. It was cool to see a Lava Cookie for the 1st time.

20/100

This episode was OK. It was nice to see Brock have a new goal to become a Docter and also cool to see Happiny evolve into Chansey. James and his Bottle caps gets the gang into trouble it seems.6/10

Aw, cute that Happiny evolved into Chansey =3 also kinda sad that Brock leaves
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Even though she had to, i didnt really want happiny to evolve. hap happiny
    Happiny is awesome

Bands and artists I like at the moment:
    Radiohead
    Muse
    Boards Of Canada
    The Beatles
    Bjork
    Aphex Twin
    Nine Inch Nails
    Vampire Weekend
    Lady Gaga
    Gorillaz
    Brian Eno
    Coldplay

I liked this episode. It was surprising that Brock found a whole new career to go into besides pokemon breeding, but then again Misty and Tracey changed paths before him (water pokemon master to gym leader, Watcher to Professor Oak's assistant). Given that he helps pokemon out all the time I guess it isn't that surprising, but it still was. At least Happiny evolved too.

I also LOL'd at the scene where Team Rocket rattled off more than half the names of the last three gens of Pokemon games. It's one of my favorite latter-day quotes now.

8/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

I love this episode. Happiny's evolution always makes me proud. Great to see Brock get a brand new ambition, I really hope he does become a Pokémon Doctor one day. A really nice way to round off Brock's time in the anime, I hope we do get to see him again.
    nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

Decent episode I guess, but it took THIS LONG for Brock to switch from a breeder to a Pokémon doctor?!?! ...and this was the 2nd to the last episode of this series!
    If the writers have done this earlier in the anime, we could have gotten to see more character development from Brock.
    Instead of him looking like the "third wheel" of the group...writers should have used him more significantly.

I am a proud member of the
    Extraordinary Gentleman's Organization (E.G.O.)

This was a great episode, It showed brock's skill of treating and healing Pokemon. I'm glad Brock's Happiny evolved into Chansey. It's funny when Brock held Nurse Joy hand and started flirting with her, only to be Poison Jabbed by Croagunk. Nice to see Brock realizing that he could become a Pokemon doctor with his skills, I hope he will become a great Pokemon Doctor.
    Team Rocket were annoying as always.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234