Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Fear Factor(2014)

Default Pokemon Fear Factor(2014)

Pokemon Fear Factor(2014)
    Owner: Grey Walrus (Leonard)
    Co-Owner: Captian Doctor Digi (Ben Kaine)

- My name is Leonard. I have decided a resurrection is due of the game known by many as "Pokemon Fear Factor". This game is one where a pokemon's greatest
    internal struggles come back to haunt them in a certain setting and they will be forced to reach within their inner being and fight back.
    I will accept no less then ten people and no more then 15. If it seems more people are eager to sign up then I thought then I will accept more then 15.(10-15)
    Each week we will have contests focused on a certain fear and require the contestent to fight back, sometimes fears will be combined to make things more interesting.
    For this first season we will focus on any type of pokemon in a canyon setting. To apply please state a small definition of your personality, two or three realistic fears
    and one out of place random fear. I need to know what kind of pokemon you are and your gender. At the end of the season Iwe will record the winner, the runner up and the extra contestant.
    The Winner will return in an all star round, the runner up is whoever gets second and the extra winner is whoever displayed a unique way to win but still was eliminated.
    They will return in the next season.

~Season History~
    Season 1: Any Pokemon
    Winner:
    Runner Up:
    Extra Winner:

~Contestents~
    Contestents:

Name:
    Species:
    Personality:
    Hobbies: Can add to personality)
    Fears(just include the funny fear in here just so it is obviously a funny fear)
    Extra: (anything else I need to know?)
    Last edited by Grey Walrus; 23rd January 2014 at 10:11 PM.

I will now accept applications but also I am looking for a co-owner. They will help me with challenge ideas, possibly write eliminations and if they are willing, will take over if I vanish or choose not to continue for anything.

If you are interested then send me a PM and we will talk about it one on one.

What do people call you: Steve
    Species: Porygon-Z
    Fears: Spiders, Fighting Types, Gengar
    Funny Fear: Porygon2
    Personality; I am clever, and can sometimes say the binary code while speaking. At times, I can be very sarcastic and talkative, and other times quiet and humble.

I think I did something wrong.
    GAME OVER
    please try again next time

3DS FC: 0387-9333-2196

I haves claimed PorygonZ! (Not a typo)

http://dragcave.net/view/NjBIS
    http://dragcave.net/view/flTM8]
    http://dragcave.net/view/HXFjx]

Accepted!

I sent a pm regarding minor details but all in all I accept Steve.

I'll base this off of Steve's format.

Name:Seth

Species: Houndoom.

Fears: Swiming, being buried alive, humans with big M's on their chests.

Funny Fear. Pecha Berries. They all are poisonous!

Personality: Quick thinker, brave, don't let insults get to me, good mood, bad mood full of satire and sarcasm, enjoys crowd settings, high pain tolerance, jokes around, think of weird/dangerous things in my pastime, strong, loves spicy food, and loyal.

Extra: Never owned by a trainer. My parents were abducted by Team Magma. I am here to win.
    (Thought hobbies would be a good addition.)
    Hobbies: Burning things, physical activity, cooking, using my wits.
    I may have missed things also, if so it might be helpful to post here what we missed, for future applicants.
    Last edited by Sethern; 22nd January 2014 at 8:18 PM.
    Time for a new signature.

I'm an advanceshipper, you should read my fic that I am working on.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...shipping-PG-13
    You should also tell me how I did.

Bask in my humble glory. ~sethern~

I'll edit in a proper sign up form tonight but you didn't miss anything.

Accepted!

The sign up form is simply.

Name:
    Species:
    Personality:
    Fears(just include the funny fear in here just so it is obviously a funny fear)
    Extraanything else I need to know?)

I will add the above sign up form into the main post and will edit my most recent post with the sign up list.

Okay thanks, I edited mine for extras. Also you should put a space between your : and ( or else it will seem like you're sad.

1) Steve the (AnyRandomName)
    2) Seth the (Sethern)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    (Will add more if needed)

Name: Kieseki
    Species:
    Personality: Intelligent, funny, helpful, respecting and socially awkward.
    Hobbies: Flying, napping, battling and singing.
    Fears: Mightyena, Cleffa and water.
    Extra: He is a shiny Togekiss.

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

2) Seth the (Sethern)
    3) Kieseki the (SilverChiko)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)

Name: Nix

Species:

Personality: Moderately clever and very sarcastic. Though he can be a serious jerk to some, he is very kind towards those he cares about. Pretty flirtatious.

Hobbies: Flying races, archery, battling, and reading

Fears: Suffocation, abandonment, and potatoes

Extra: Here to prove to himself that he might finally be able to look at Mr. Potato Head for a few minutes before breaking out into tears. Seriously, that thing is creepy.

Think I did it right

2) Seth the (Sethern)
    4) Nix the (The Imposter)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)

I would like to announce the co-owner of PFF. That is Captian Doctor DSigi. He will be in charge of eliminations and assist with ideas. There is a another thing but we haven't quite talked about that yet...

He will be represented by Ben Kaine the Galvatula.

Name: Garreth Gantun
    Species:
    Personality: At first sight Garreth comes of a proper gentleman, in reality this is not a very reliable sketch of his character. Behind his politeness hides an arrogance that might very well have no equal in history. He puts up this facade because it helps him with favourite pasttime, mentally breaking people. Doing this, he found out, heightens the effect, because the surprise will be much bigger when his true nature shows itself. Garreth sees absolutely not harm doing in this because he believes that his superiority over the inferior specimens allows him to with them as he pleases.
    Hobbies: see personality, reading literature/poetry, working out, looking at fine art, thinking about his superiority, reading about psycology
    Fears: losing his composure in public, being incapable of handling a situation, darkness
    Extra: He's about one foot taller than the average Tyranitar

2) Seth the (Sethern)
    5) Garreth Gantun the (Gryghaim)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)

Name: Mr. Cashflow
    Species:
    Personality: Born into an impovished family with nothing but a few pickles to play with, Cornelious Cashflow was determined to become the wealthiest man, or jellyfish thing, to ever live. Oops, i realized that this is just personality and not history, well im keeping this cause i guess it shows that he is a self-made, prideful and determined man. He doesn't thrive too well with physical tasks, but his brain and knowledge of how to get to the top of businesses has turned him into a manipulative mastermind, able to convinse even the most willpowered indeviduals that he is right.
    Hobbies: (Can add to personality) Swimming in his pool of money, making bank, smashing other businesses, tending to his glorious stache, throwing elegant parties with his rich friends, ordering prostitutes, collecting cars he cannot drive since he doesnt have legs, giving millions to charity.
    Fears: His business crippling, losing his mustache, robbers/murderers after his wealth. His nephew, steve, who is a retarded albino that likes to bite.
    Extra: (anything else I need to know?) He wears a top hat and a purple flashy suit.

Message me if you want a 6th gen battle!~FC:3909-8006-3272

2) Seth the (Sethern)
    6) Mr. Cashflow the (Rayquaza is Green)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)

Also me and Digi have decided to allow two nominees per user but one of each gender. So if have bominated a male you can nominate a female, visa versa...

Default Sign up for Mira ~ Janice Quatlane

Ermm... Might as well try this.

Name: Mira

Species:

Personality: Mira is often quite shy, and a bit of a hopeless romantic. She often will seek cover behind other dominant Pokémon, when unsure or afraid. She is usually quite nice and polite, but can often be terrified by new Pokémon, if they seem large or scary.

Hobbies: Making daisy chains, singing, and reading "The classics".

Fears: Mira is afraid of many things. One of those things are fountain pens.
    Then there are some decent fears:-
    ~ The dark
    ~ Graveyards
    ~ Embarrassing herself in public

2) Seth the (Sethern)
    7) Mira the (Janice Quatlane)
    8)
    9)
    10)

Also me and Digi have decided to allow two nominees per user but one of each gender. So if have bominated a male you can nominate a female, visa versa...

Name: Abby Rhodes
    Species:
    Personality: Is a *very* devout nun, who has lived for most of her adulthood in near full seclusion from the public world in an abbey far off from nearly any other form of civilization. She would gladly have stayed there, but after much pressure from the reverend, left it for missionary work as all of her sisters had done at some time. Very reluctant to interact with the outside world at all, Abby has joined this competition in hopes of becoming brave enough to face the dreaded public and teach them the importance of living in holiness. Unfortunately, so far, she is often sent into a mortified shock at witnessing any unsacred act, and is often subject to fainting spells if this happens.
    Hobbies: Praying, and rewriting holy scriptures in a pristine, ornate hand. Often isolates herself in prayer by closing her shell to block out outside distractions.
    Fears: Corruption from the outside world, muggers and vandals, and any reminder of her past guilt that led her to join the abbey in the first place. Abby will never mention what this is, and her greatest fear of all is it being made known what this is.
    Extra: Abby does not know any attacks. Her only move is Splash, which while Abby does not actually know the actual technique, is capable of splashing anyone who threatens her with holy water she always has on hand. This does as much to defend her as a normal splash does, so Abby tends not to fight.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

2) Seth the (Sethern)
    8) Abby Rhodes the (Octoboy)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)
    13)
    14)
    !5)

1. Also me and Digi have decided to allow two nominees per user but one of each gender. So if have bominated a male you can nominate a female, visa versa...

2. 10 is the minimum. Once I get to ten I will wait 24-48 hours to see if any more will join.
    Last edited by Grey Walrus; 24th January 2014 at 1:22 AM.

Thanks for letting Abby in. There's no E in her name though.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Because it increases my chances of winning

Name: Poniard (not pawniard, it's a type of dagger.)
    Species: Bisharp
    Personality: Is a seemingly cruel and sinister Pokemon. She in all reality is just shy and doesn't know how to interact with others the best. When she was young the Bisharp of her pack would always insult her telling her she would never ammount to anything. After hearing it for so lo she started to believe it. Even after she evolved before all of the pawniard in her pack, she still believed the old (now dead) leader. Though hard to most, she opened up to those close few who can see through the defensives of her anger, and truly care for her. All she needs now is some self confidence and esteem.
    Hobbies: Chopping things, swimming, exercise, being alone.
    Fears: Insults, squiggly lines, fire, not being good enough.
    Extra: My friends forced me to apply. I'm not afraid to defend myself, if it comes to that.
    Last edited by Sethern; 24th January 2014 at 3:21 AM.

Name: JerryBarryOakTriena
    Species:
    Personality: A prostitute looking to gain a few extra bucks by attending this Fear Factor game. In doing so, she will gain publicity. She is stuck up, self centered, and only does what she wants. She is ginger…or shiny i guess, covers herself in make up and wears a bikini at all times to put out for the men. She will only take others seriously if money is involved.
    Hobbies: Washing cars, posting "beauty tip" videos on youtube, eating nothing anything but pizza, kicking people who dont give her enough money.
    Fears: walking out in public without her make up, fire, large parties, Ginger men.
    Extra: (anything else I need to know?) She makes "world famous" maple syrup from her body using a technuique she discovered in her hometown in Canada.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Message me if you want a 6th gen battle!~FC:3909-8006-3272

Name: Minerva
    Species:
    Personality: Minerva is a beautiful angel sent from the heavens. No really, she's an angel sent down to watch over PFF. But that's her secret! She keeps her wings hidden under her fur. Being an angel, she follows her code of honor to a T and doesn't let evil or sin get to her...because she's deathly afraid of it. The angelic Minerva is also very beautiful and a mesmerizing singer. She absolutely loves music and loves to sing any chance she gets whether it's to lift people's spirits or give them a blessing or just because she feels like it, she'll flex her angelic vocal chords for the masses. Especially if it's to save people, she'll do what she can.
    Hobbies: Singing, blessing, saving
    Fears: Her secret getting out, sins and demons, her wings getting clipped
    Extra: I get all numb when she sings..

Name: Xerces
    Species:
    Personality: Xerces is an alien from another planet. Xerces has come to Earth and joined PFF to try to study earthling pokemon and see what they're like, he's trying to fit in and has gotten basic English down but is still really awkward and tries too hard to fit in. Xerces is also very astronomical and is obsessed with space and the stars, for that is his home. Xerces is also struggling to capture emotions such as love, rage, sadness, and happiness so he may try to push those emotions on other people. Also, one of the perks of being an alien is his intelligence and mastery of technology along with his sixth sense. He is also constantly trying to build a spaceship back up to his home planet since his is damaged.
    Hobbies: Telescoping, Space Travel, Technology
    Fears: Rejection, Earth Water, Science Fiction(Cause they got it all wrong)
    Extra: The comet can take us through.
    Last edited by The Meddler; 24th January 2014 at 2:20 AM.

2) Seth the (Sethern)
    8) Abby Rhodes the (Octoboy)
    9) Bisharp the (Sethern)
    10) JerryBarryOakTriena the [insert sprite here] (Rayquaza is green)
    11) Minerva the (The Meddler)
    12) Xerces the (The meddler)
    13)
    14)
    !5)

1. Also me and Digi have decided to allow two nominees per user but one of each gender. So if have nominated a male you can nominate a female, visa versa...

2. 10 is the minimum. Once I get to ten I will wait 24-48 hours to see if any more will join.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast