Thread: Now I'm playing a mystery game. Character: Red.

Default Now I'm playing a mystery game. Character: Red.

Okay, get this:
    While I was reading all the forums from Twitter to Month Releases, I saw one part about BW2 bringing the characters back (except Pryce since he will be pronounced dead), but then there is one forum saying Red is going to the Unova to learn about his past. And this got me curious because Deoxyis was Red's DNA, but he's a space like Pokemon that came in a meteorite.

So my question is this since Yamamoto said "secret" in japan:
    What is Red's secret? And possible questions: Is he really human? Is Red not from this world? Who are his real parents? And how is that Red is the strongest than the original Poke Dex holders? You decide!
    I am Red, Knights of the Pokemon Round Table. I have come afar to bring justice to all warriors and trainers with my valiant Pokemon and my weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_the_knight View Post
    Okay, get this:
    While I was reading all the forums from Twitter to Month Releases, I saw one part about BW2 bringing the characters back (except Pryce since he will be pronounced dead), but then there is one forum saying Red is going to the Unova to learn about his past. And this got me curious because Deoxyis was Red's DNA, but he's a space like Pokemon that came in a meteorite.

What is Red's secret? And possible questions: Is he really human? Is Red not from this world? Who are his real parents? And how is that Red is the strongest than the original Poke Dex holders? You decide!
    What are you talking about? Deoxys isn't Red's DNA. He's a space virus that absorbed his DNA.

Otherwise, the two are completely unrelated.

Origally posted by [/B]lolipiece[/B]
    What are you talking about? Deoxys isn't Red's DNA. He's a space virus that absorbed his DNA.

Otherwise, the two are completely unrelated.
    Okay, so I forgot. But in the book it said that Deoxys is like Red except from space. I didn't know he's a space virus.

Originally posted by Flintoff Cypress
    I wouldn't put it past them to do something totally bizarre and weird, but that's pushing it a bit. I do know that anything Kusaka/Yamamoto says anymore should be taken at face value. However, there has been nothing written/tweeted implying that Red is going to Unova for any reason.
    Pushing it a bit far? That's just it. During the game of BW2, Red qualifies in the tournament along with the gymleaders and champions. Then again, I might be hearing too much rumors about Sird coming back or not, same thing about Red's secret. So for now, I'm playing detective and get to the bottom of this.
    I am Red, Knights of the Pokemon Round Table. I have come afar to bring justice to all warriors and trainers with my valiant Pokemon and my weapon.

This is my theory:

He's the lone survivor of an alien race, the Kryptonians! He was sent to earth to to protect it!

Or this:

He was sent to earth as an infant to destroy it, but he had brain damage and an old man took him in as his own!
    (He may have a tail)

OR maybe he was born in a manger. This thread is pointless.
    "It's not who I am inside, but what I do that defines me."- Batman. Started by GreatGonzales

Originally posted by MrMineEpik
    This is my theory:

He's the lone survivor of an alien race, the Kryptonians! He was sent to earth to to protect it!

Or this:

He was sent to earth as an infant to destroy it, but he had brain damage and an old man took him in as his own!
    (He may have a tail)

OR maybe he was born in a manger. This thread is pointless.
    No. It's not like that. If he was an alien from Krypton, then he would fly and have super human strength and speed. If you think that's different, you would had saw Red with possible "red eyes". If that's just normal for people to be born with red eyes, then what isn't?

Originally posted by Flintoff Cypress
    True. But I'm only expecting Red to have a role even smaller than he had in Emerald. B2W2 would be an awesome opportunity for another Dexholder reunion. And I suppose that this would be the place to have the special Red chapter.
    There you go. We'll just have to wait.

No. It's not like that. If he was an alien from Krypton, then he would fly and have super human strength and speed. If you think that's different, you would had saw Red with possible "red eyes". If that's just normal for people to be born with red eyes, then what isn't?
    Ruby has red eyes and he's got a family. Do you want to assume he's an alien, too?

Originally posted by Lanik
    Ruby has red eyes and he's got a family. Do you want to assume he's an alien, too?
    Okay, for the record and future, stop assuming they're aliens. Even I didn't know Ruby has Red eyes too, but you are closely on the right track.

I'll tell you this:
    I went to do some research about people born with red iris eyes. The only question is, is having red eyes healthy or just normal. If possible, people would have Albino, but it's not possible that Red and Ruby would have white hair (except for Ruby to wear a white hat). If it's true, you would consider them both "demons". But there are no demons in a Pokemon story. The only result left is if they had gone "berserk" or "out of control". Ruby did, and his dark secret was exposed to Sapphire about his secret weapon. Would Red do the same? Don't know.

Try asking that to Kusaka or Yamamoto if Red does have a dark secret.

I have a few more theories:

Maybe when Red was a child, he witnessed the murder of his parents. He will undergo rigorous training in the Unova region and become the Dark Knight, fighting crime all over the world.

... Ok, maybe not.
    "It's not who I am inside, but what I do that defines me."- Batman. Started by GreatGonzales

Quote Originally Posted by MrMimeEpik View Post

Maybe when Red was a child, he witnessed the murder of his parents. He will undergo rigorous training in the Unova region and become the Dark Knight, fighting crime all over the world.

... Ok, maybe not.
    Bruce Wayne will never make a cameo in Pokemon Adventures. Now stop concocting stupid, irrelevant theories.

Red could undergo more training at Unova but not for the reason you came up with.

Originally posted by MrMimeEpik

... Ok, maybe not.
    Okay, for the record, no cookies for you. Your theories are not helping. Stop thinking about the DC, and focus more on the Pokemon.

Anyone else? What about you, Lanik? Do you have a theory? Lolipiece?

I may have a theory: Red is actually Acreus twin/ son relative, but because of some happenings Arceus decided to put him in a slumber for millions of years and send a Poliwag to take care of him and since Pallet town is a pure town, it was the perfect place for Red to grow up. So with him and the Pallet town citizens having altered memories Red woke up, not knowing about his heritage he grew up as a dense ignored and proud boy and so Pokemon Special began.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanik View Post
    Bruce Wayne will never make a cameo in Pokemon Adventures. Now stop concocting stupid, irrelevant theories.
    You're right. That's Arthur Curry's job.

I'd personally like to think that Red is just an ordinary Pokemon trainer, and it's just that they won't ever reveal his parents. Or his parents probably moved to another region and couldn't take Red with them.
    All these theories are going too far. Aren't they starting to be a little "Gary-stu"ish?

Thank you, Kirisame. People, this is long enough. All of you are not getting the facts right. Enough with the wise crack jokes. For now, I'm putting this an end.
    When I talked to my teammates if Red is different, I told them this theory, Red could be a demon even though he doesn't know who his parents are. But since I got the answer from them, Albino, he would be just a regular trainer just like what Kirisame said. Same thing with Ruby. So for now, he's only a Pokemon Trainer, final answer, case close, end of story.

Coronis, please lock this. I can't take it.

Something is coming up about Red's past? Like, for real?

I only remember him saying "secret" for the question "What happened to Chouji (Mahogany) Gym after Yanagi (Pryce) disappeared?", so unless you've read some other Twitter thread I haven't seen, I think you mixed up things way too much.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

He might have connection with Colress if you ask me....Or Probably Colress Son

Okay, get this:
    Really. Yanagi pronounced dead, poor him. Somebody had to replace him. Well I kinda have a better settings for Red Special Chapter, why not in Kanto when HGSS events appeared because so many events happening there in HGSS timeline
    Last edited by Ludger; 9th September 2012 at 7:07 AM.
    Credit for Spockisnotimpressed's Tumblr

If you think the world should be a better place for everyone put this in you sig. (started by Mewmie the shiny Mew)