Page 431 of 972 FirstFirst ... 331381421427428429430431432433434435441481531 ... LastLast
Results 10,751 to 10,775 of 24284

Thread: Dracaena

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    confirming good game. we both won bcuz his last poke died of LO damage so it was technically a draw !!
    dude that's a loss on your part.
    In Fearful Day, In Raging Night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite. When all seems lost in the War of Light look to the stars--For HOPE BURNS BRIGHT!

I don't care about my pokemon other than their battling potential. If they aren't good at battling, I'm not going to use them. If I have to spend time getting my pokemon to be perfect, so be it. I'll battle your pokemon that are "raised with love" anytime, and you know what? I'll probably win.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster123 View Post
    lost to t-quake 2-0

160 Atk evs (incase ur talking about stats :PTyranitar Brick Break vs 252 HP/252 Def Blissey: 43.98% - 51.82%
    3 hits to KO (with Leftovers)

yeah, he got hax, in fact the whole match was haxy on his part but w/e gg
    Confirming good game. The hax was definitely with me in this match!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rey
    dude that's a loss on your part
    Congrats.
    I claim Larvitar!

Lost against DM once today, pretty much a great battle just two misses on my part who are tuck inmy head. Dont know if they would they would have changed the score.
    "Everything will be all right in the end.
    If it's not all right, then it's not the end."

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
    Lost against DM once today, pretty much a great battle just two misses on my part who are tuck inmy head. Dont know if they would they would have changed the score.
    confirming in style :P

DM123 Vs. TheMaster

2-0

yeah, i had to use it :P

I chase the dream, not the competition.

Sorry gus but im leaving the clan, I made my own clan(:
    Credit to: Artic Amos(for haxorus banner)

good bye haxorus, and good luck with your new clan ^^

Credit to the amazing Lunar <3 and EG and BH :3

Thank you(:
    Credit to: Artic Amos(for haxorus banner)

D: okies! updating creds in a tad, keep it up guys~ ^^
    and byieeeeee haxorus, may zee force be with you wherever your path leads~ ^^

~Credits to Nayla-Nouvel (DA) for zee sig~

alright i'll be making da announcement tomorrow since i'm leaving this weekend!

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Quote Originally Posted by Purple_BlitzXD View Post
    D: okies! updating creds in a tad, keep it up guys~ ^^
    and byieeeeee haxorus, may zee force be with you wherever your path leads~ ^^
    I have over 99999 creds Alice

Needs moar announcement (Wary)

Hello Dracaena! Today marks the beginning of our celebrations up until New Year’s Day, the day we turn an official 2 years old. Basically for the next few months we’re going to be doing a lot of extra things in order to celebrate and have as much of a good time as possible in doing so. Some activities will occur during a month span (October, November, December, or January) and some events will span over half the month because we’re going to do it twice a month. These activities also won’t necessarily be pokemon related as we’re always doing that and now is a good time to break away from that for some fun. So, now that we have laid down how things are gonna work, let’s cover over October, shall we?
    First, we got a writing contest. This contest will be judged based on grammar, creativity, focus (staying on topic), and structure. The topic, you ask? The prompt for this is to write a fanfic about Dracaena in some way or form. We’re not going to go into too much detail here so you have room for some creativity and ideas. Entries must be turned in by October 24th at 12:00 A.M. EST. On Halloween after the judging period is over, winners will be announced.
    Next, we got a little Mario Kart Wii Tourney. Details for that will be given on Monday.
    Also, we’ll be having 3 pokemon giveaways. The first one will be available all month, and just happens to be Dracaena’s Nidoqueen! The next two will take place from October 1st-October 15th and October 17th-October 31st. Two people were randomly chosen and they selected favorite competitive pokemon or an event pokemon as use for a giveaway event. This will also happen every other month we’re doing the festive.
    First up, we got Purple's Slowbro Slowbro (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Regenerator
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Flamethrower
    - Scald
    - Slack Off
    - Psychic
    And then of course, we got Dracaena's Nidoqueen.
    Alice (Nidoqueen) (F) @ Black Sludge
    Trait: Sheer Force
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Toxic Spikes
    - Earth Power
    - Ice Beam
    - Roar
    Any questions or concerns? Just ask a leader and we might be able to help. That's all for now, but look forward to more possible, October will probably be the lightest month in festives, december will probably have the most.
    Also, im heading out soon, so kbai
    Last edited by BGP_; 1st October 2011 at 4:59 PM.

RIP Ice Grabbers

Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    Hello Dracaena! Today marks the beginning of our celebrations up until New Year’s Day, the day we turn an official 2 years old. Basically for the next few months we’re going to be doing a lot of extra things in order to celebrate and have as much of a good time as possible in doing so. Some activities will occur during a month span (October, November, December, or January) and some events will span over half the month because we’re going to do it twice a month. These activities also won’t necessarily be pokemon related as we’re always doing that and now is a good time to break away from that for some fun. So, now that we have laid down how things are gonna work, let’s cover over October, shall we?First, we got a writing contest. This contest will be judged based on grammar, creativity, focus (staying on topic), and structure. The topic, you ask? The prompt for this is to write a fanfic about Dracaena in some way or form. We’re not going to go into too much detail here so you have room for some creativity and ideas. Entries must be turned in by October 24th at 12:00 A.M. EST. On Halloween after the judging period is over, winners will be announced. Next, we got a little Mario Kart Wii Tourney. Details for that will be given on Monday.Also, we’ll be having 3 pokemon giveaways. The first one will be available all month, and just happens to be Dracaena’s Nidoqueen! The next two will take place from October 1st-October 15th and October 17th-October 31st. Two people were randomly chosen and they selected favorite competitive pokemon or an event pokemon as use for a giveaway event. This will also happen every other month we’re doing the festive.First up, we got Purple's Slowbro Slowbro (F) @ Leftovers
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Flamethrower
    - Scald
    - Slack Off
    - Psychic
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Toxic Spikes
    - Earth Power
    - Ice Beam
    - Roar
    Any questions or concerns? Just ask a leader and we might be able to help. That's all for now, but look forward to more possible, October will probably be the lightest month in festives, december will probably have the most.
    sounds really cool! I look forward to theze awseom eventz!!
    CJ
    SoulSilver FC:1248 6696 0625
    White FC:1850 1063 1631

3-0ed master :3

Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    Hello Dracaena! Today marks the beginning of our celebrations up until New Year’s Day, the day we turn an official 2 years old. Basically for the next few months we’re going to be doing a lot of extra things in order to celebrate and have as much of a good time as possible in doing so. Some activities will occur during a month span (October, November, December, or January) and some events will span over half the month because we’re going to do it twice a month. These activities also won’t necessarily be pokemon related as we’re always doing that and now is a good time to break away from that for some fun. So, now that we have laid down how things are gonna work, let’s cover over October, shall we?First, we got a writing contest. This contest will be judged based on grammar, creativity, focus (staying on topic), and structure. The topic, you ask? The prompt for this is to write a fanfic about Dracaena in some way or form. We’re not going to go into too much detail here so you have room for some creativity and ideas. Entries must be turned in by October 24th at 12:00 A.M. EST. On Halloween after the judging period is over, winners will be announced. Next, we got a little Mario Kart Wii Tourney. Details for that will be given on Monday.Also, we’ll be having 3 pokemon giveaways. The first one will be available all month, and just happens to be Dracaena’s Nidoqueen! The next two will take place from October 1st-October 15th and October 17th-October 31st. Two people were randomly chosen and they selected favorite competitive pokemon or an event pokemon as use for a giveaway event. This will also happen every other month we’re doing the festive.First up, we got Purple's Slowbro Slowbro (F) @ Leftovers
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Flamethrower
    - Scald
    - Slack Off
    - Psychic
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Toxic Spikes
    - Earth Power
    - Ice Beam
    - Roar
    Well, that's a waste of a month for me, count me out.
    In Fearful Day, In Raging Night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite. When all seems lost in the War of Light look to the stars--For HOPE BURNS BRIGHT!

I don't care about my pokemon other than their battling potential. If they aren't good at battling, I'm not going to use them. If I have to spend time getting my pokemon to be perfect, so be it. I'll battle your pokemon that are "raised with love" anytime, and you know what? I'll probably win.

Lost once against lucs, I think Ialso won once. Count me in for the month event, cept for mario kart cuz i dont haz it. Also dont be emo rey! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
    Also dont be emo rey! ^_^
    Call me emo one more time and so help me god i will go down to whatever hellhole you call home and shank you. I'm not a goddamn emo.

confirming the loss to master :3

You do realize i did say we're trying to add more stuff, right? Can we try to do something fun without having someone not be pleased?

RIP Ice Grabbers

OMGWTFI'MALIVE!? D:
    Yh, had some personal shizz get through, but everythings sound now D:
    So I am alives, for now D:!

White FC: 4384-1228-1573
    CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!!!
    "So powder to the people, 'cause the fight for rights is equal!"

Check ma tuuuunez!!!

WOOT let zee games begin >:3 !!!
    and welcome back rolo!!

~Credits to Nayla-Nouvel (DA) for zee sig~

(14:53:27) *** Your rank in Standard OU is 101/34284 [1283 points / 306 battles]!
    Just saiying

(15:53:27) *** Your rank in Standard OU is 1/34284 [1983 points / 405 battles]!
    just saying (wary)

(15:53:27) *** Your rank in Standard OU is 34284/34284 [0 points / 589 battles]!
    (wary)
    I claim Larvitar!

lol Ty, anyway, won against Alex once in a decent match. 3-0 I believe.

Page 431 of 972 FirstFirst ... 331381421427428429430431432433434435441481531 ... LastLast