Page 771 of 969 FirstFirst ... 671721761767768769770771772773774775781821871 ... LastLast
Results 19,251 to 19,275 of 24218

Thread: Dracaena

  1. #19251
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Competitive rules are good if you would actually look at them.
    So how about a link? I'm too lazy to go looking.


        Spoiler:- Credits & FC:

  2. #19252
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeExpert View Post
    So how about a link? I'm too lazy to go looking.
    http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wi...t_legal_(SSBB) First result off Google ._.

  3. #19253
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    So are we getting anywhere regarding a halloween tourney? Cuz halloween is kinda in 5 days lolz! Oh btw try to finish PWT round 1 matches by sunday night! And we'll be doing another "special" tournament mid november, i've been teasing this one for awhile now so hopefully you all will like it!
    Edit:BTW terra forfeits as i've been told


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  4. #19254
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hyrule Castle Town
    Posts
    1,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    So are we getting anywhere regarding a halloween tourney? Cuz halloween is kinda in 5 days lolz! Oh btw try to finish PWT round 1 matches by sunday night! And we'll be doing another "special" tournament mid november, i've been teasing this one for awhile now so hopefully you all will like it!
    Edit:BTW terra forfeits as i've been told
    My birthday is mid november so I'm assuming the tourney is related to me (wary)
    I claim Larvitar!


  5. #19255
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    My birthday is mid november so I'm assuming the tourney is related to me (wary)
    yes yes ofc


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  6. #19256
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    My birthday is mid november so I'm assuming the tourney is related to me (wary)
    Mine is exactly a week after (wary)

  7. #19257
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Celadon Gym Windows
    Posts
    224

    Default

    (hmm)... a Halloween tourney. Maybe we could do a 50:50 something to do with trick or treating? I can't really think of much yet, but I'm sort of edging towards two completely different rulesets and I don't know anything else... D: Obviously involving many Ghost types.... keep thinking peepz!

    Edit: actually i have another idea. because we've already got a proper tourney going on, we should make it easier to organise a Halloween one. The tourney organiser can choose 6 random numbers from all the pokemon as a 'treat' to the participant. Done randomly ofc. So its basically a random tourney, but you get to make your own sets.... ?? I guess it would be easier as peepz wouldn't need to make carefully thought out teams and such
    Last edited by kabzy; 26th October 2012 at 10:14 PM.

    Former OSL Grass Gym Leader #8

    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/dnk3es.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #19258
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kabzy View Post
    (hmm)... a Halloween tourney. Maybe we could do a 50:50 something to do with trick or treating? I can't really think of much yet, but I'm sort of edging towards two completely different rulesets and I don't know anything else... D: Obviously involving many Ghost types.... keep thinking peepz!

    Edit: actually i have another idea. because we've already got a proper tourney going on, we should make it easier to organise a Halloween one. The tourney organiser can choose 6 random numbers from all the pokemon as a 'treat' to the participant. Done randomly ofc. So its basically a random tourney, but you get to make your own sets.... ?? I guess it would be easier as peepz wouldn't need to make carefully thought out teams and such
    I like the bolded idea a lot. The other sounds like the RNG tourney we did D:


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  9. #19259
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia NSW Sydney
    Posts
    319

    Default

    I lost againt blob 6-0 cause bgp said i can lose to peopel without battling them

  10. #19260
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatsune Miku View Post
    I lost againt blob 6-0 cause bgp said i can lose to peopel without battling them
    dont remember saying that to anyone period....so im guessing you forfeit :S


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  11. #19261
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatsune Miku View Post
    I lost againt blob 6-0 cause bgp said i can lose to peopel without battling them
    lol. Lame.
    Pokemon Y Shiny Charm: 30/06/2014

    PokeGyms League badges earned:

  12. #19262
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Hey everyone, just a heads up on whats going on. Got in safely to RI last night, but as if the universe knew I was having too much fun, I managed to come down with a hell of a cold, so I am feeling pretty lousy. Will try my best to come back to the xat periodically to check for my opponent between now and Sunday night, but bear with me because with travel, illness and all the people I'm supposed to see before I leave that may not happen.

    Also for those of you NOT on the Eastern Coast of the US (which i realize is most of you), just know we are expecting a hurricane of some sorts tomorrow night (why yes, I will be flying right towards it), so there is a very real, but unlikely, chance that I could lose power for a while. So I ask you guys please just bear with me for the time being.


    Thank you to Astral Shadow for the userbar

  13. #19263
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMourningKing View Post
    Hey everyone, just a heads up on whats going on. Got in safely to RI last night, but as if the universe knew I was having too much fun, I managed to come down with a hell of a cold, so I am feeling pretty lousy. Will try my best to come back to the xat periodically to check for my opponent between now and Sunday night, but bear with me because with travel, illness and all the people I'm supposed to see before I leave that may not happen.

    Also for those of you NOT on the Eastern Coast of the US (which i realize is most of you), just know we are expecting a hurricane of some sorts tomorrow night (why yes, I will be flying right towards it), so there is a very real, but unlikely, chance that I could lose power for a while. So I ask you guys please just bear with me for the time being.
    have a safe trip D:
    escape tornadus

  14. #19264

    Default

    How about for this halloween tourney, we go Trick or Treat style. 3 pokemon have to be "tricks" meaning like, scary pokemon as has been suggested hundreds of times. The other three are "treats" meaning food-based or related pokemon.
    In Fearful Day, In Raging Night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite. When all seems lost in the War of Light look to the stars--For HOPE BURNS BRIGHT!

    I don't care about my pokemon other than their battling potential. If they aren't good at battling, I'm not going to use them. If I have to spend time getting my pokemon to be perfect, so be it. I'll battle your pokemon that are "raised with love" anytime, and you know what? I'll probably win.

  15. #19265
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMourningKing View Post
    Hey everyone, just a heads up on whats going on. Got in safely to RI last night, but as if the universe knew I was having too much fun, I managed to come down with a hell of a cold, so I am feeling pretty lousy. Will try my best to come back to the xat periodically to check for my opponent between now and Sunday night, but bear with me because with travel, illness and all the people I'm supposed to see before I leave that may not happen.

    Also for those of you NOT on the Eastern Coast of the US (which i realize is most of you), just know we are expecting a hurricane of some sorts tomorrow night (why yes, I will be flying right towards it), so there is a very real, but unlikely, chance that I could lose power for a while. So I ask you guys please just bear with me for the time being.
    That for me as well, iz a big one. Also hope everything works out!


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  16. #19266
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    in agarest fighting a war.
    Posts
    127

    Default

    suuuuuucks 2 weeks before i can get a new computer dam and i still dont have my team ready yet
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

    XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

    I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

    CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

  17. #19267
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMourningKing View Post
    Also for those of you NOT on the Eastern Coast of the US (which i realize is most of you), just know we are expecting a hurricane of some sorts tomorrow night (why yes, I will be flying right towards it), so there is a very real, but unlikely, chance that I could lose power for a while. So I ask you guys please just bear with me for the time being.
    supposed to hit me aswell D: i hope it isnt too bad
        Spoiler:- Credit:

  18. #19268
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10

    Default

    been fooling around with hail teams in no preview OU and actually doing pretty well
    ~ "It is what it is." ~

        Spoiler:- -Credits-:

  19. #19269
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elenari View Post
    been fooling around with hail teams in no preview OU and actually doing pretty well
    Nice! Wish i still cared that much about hail and OU


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  20. #19270
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    39

    Default

    I love battling

  21. #19271
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bendy001 View Post
    I love battling
    that's cute. While we're on the topic, i'm gonna start a little....game...
    So last year i did something like this for another reason, so now i'm going to do it again because it was trololol-erific! I'm going to start teasing the next tournament with a bunch of obscure or teasing clues, and i will not reveal what this tournament is until mid november when i post the rules! So since i'm a troll and like to mess with you people, let's begin!

    Your first clue is ironically a somewhat planned one. Something regarding the current tournament is clue number 1. Digest it, i guarantee you none of you will think of exactly what im thinking as most of you will probably say "lol it's another PWT tourney!" I know i said i wouldnt help out in finding what it is besides clues, but i'm not that stupidly easy, so no it isn't :P. I think after about 5 or more clues that are a little easier you'll start catching on unless i make them tricky, which i have 2 or 3 tricky ones saved for the next few :P
    Last edited by Bestgamepearl; 27th October 2012 at 11:22 PM.


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  22. #19272
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10

    Default

    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/348t1eo.png[/IMG]

    LOL ^
    ~ "It is what it is." ~

        Spoiler:- -Credits-:

  23. #19273
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elenari View Post
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/348t1eo.png[/IMG]

    LOL ^
    lol
    remember, PWT round 1 deadline is tomorrow night, there will be little to no exceptions unless i was given notice prior to now or there's another issue!
    Edit:Just realized there's only 1 match left, so try to get it done but i think there is a slight time error for that one so if you dont finish it by tomorrow night you can have an extra day or 2, i'll try to have the new bracket posted as soon as this match is done people
    Last edited by Bestgamepearl; 27th October 2012 at 11:39 PM.


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  24. #19274
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    So are we getting anywhere regarding a halloween tourney? Cuz halloween is kinda in 5 days lolz! Oh btw try to finish PWT round 1 matches by sunday night! And we'll be doing another "special" tournament mid november, i've been teasing this one for awhile now so hopefully you all will like it!
    Edit:BTW terra forfeits as i've been told
    Yay victory! I had to fight hard and long to win that match over Terra, never had such a exciting battle.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/zlyg7m.png[/IMG]

  25. #19275
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avizion View Post
    Yay victory! I had to fight hard and long to win that match over Terra, never had such a exciting battle.
    ikr, forfeit battles are INTENSE!


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Page 771 of 969 FirstFirst ... 671721761767768769770771772773774775781821871 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •