Page 874 of 968 FirstFirst ... 774824864870871872873874875876877878884924 ... LastLast
Results 21,826 to 21,850 of 24191

Thread: Dracaena

Quote Originally Posted by PokeExpert View Post
    Meh idea .
    Who the **** are you

go

die

Btw it is a great idea
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    Great idea!
    How about not a good idea. I mean I doubt if chandelure lost out last time it won't be making a comeback (WARY)

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

Wow you guys are all mean. :'(
    I claim Larvitar!

Quake you're a bad troll (no)

We don't need more divisions.

Claims: Gardevoir and Lulu(FFX)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Quake you're a bad troll (no)

We don't need more divisions.
    Please, I'm not even trolling.
    I claim Larvitar!

Why not? It would make the whole theme of the clan much more realistic! Not to mention it will complete the fire-water-grass combo!
    Blaziken FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by InfernoBlaziken View Post
    Why not? It would make the whole theme of the clan much more realistic! Not to mention it will complete the fire-water-grass combo!
    GO. AWAY.
    Unless you wanna join one of the already existing groups, in that case feel free to stay. But fill out the form. :3
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    GO. AWAY.
    Unless you wanna join one of the already existing groups, in that case feel free to stay. But fill out the form. :3
    That. And fwg would be lame anways

Spoiler:- Credits & FC:

Well, thanks for listening anyway! Enjoy your clan! I think I will go away, sorry for bothering
    Blaziken FTW!

Sorry, we're not looking to expand divisions now.
    Also, tmk we should talk about stuff when you can

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Kso, if this is not an "April fools trololol" by Hiro, bye everybody. Kinda have an outstanding agreement with the owners from Lucs' last stint here, that I would be gone if he came to ownership; even if this is not as applicable now I am still keeping true to my word. Most of the people I talk to have my number and/or skype, so please contact me if you want to talk. Anyways, the past 2 years have been cool and fun, bye everybody.

^ btw April fools
    Last edited by BLUE-MEW; 2nd April 2013 at 2:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE-MEW View Post
    Kso, if this is not an "April fools trololol" by Hiro, bye everybody. Kinda have an outstanding agreement with the owners from Lucs' last stint here, that I would be gone if he came to ownership; even if this is not as applicable now I am still keeping true to my word. Most of the people I talk to have my number and/or skype, so please contact me if you want to talk. Anyways, the past 2 years have been cool and fun, bye everybody.
    What the hell, why do you have to be like this ._.
    I claim Larvitar!

Aw man blue you were one of the main reasons i joined Dracaena back last month. Darn it.
    2DS FC - (0275-8655-0603)_Fire_Safari:_Ninetales/Pyroar/Pansear
    In Game Name: Carlos
    Accomplishments:
    April 13, 2014: Completed Kanto Pokedex on Y Version
    July 28, 2014: Completed Johto Pokedex on Y Version

lol das funneh
        Spoiler:- Credit:

This thing about Hiro better be some April BS, otherwise WHAT'S THE POINT IN THIS CLAN?!!! *sad face*

xxx

Lol these new showdown sprites are the best

Quote Originally Posted by Calamity™ View Post
    This thing about Hiro better be some April BS, otherwise WHAT'S THE POINT IN THIS CLAN?!!! *sad face*
    the point is me D:
        Spoiler:- Credit:

After what happened today, it's clear that without one of the main staples in the guild in the form of hiro, this place isn't and will not ever be like it used to be. We've lived 3 years and 4 months today, and honestly, there's nothing to be ashamed of with that. With that being said, we are closing the guild before it becomes stained with having dead in poor condition. We will continue to use the xat as a social gathering like most of you use it as anyways, and some of us may even use that or another social media method for several more years with the close ties we've all made with each other. Nobody wanted this to come, but all good things must come to an end, no matter how great they are. I'd like to thank everyone for their support with the clan through all these years, both current and old members, for contributing to this great guild. When me, purple, and hiro dug this place out of a major slump the summer of its first year, we had no idea it would live to become what it is today. Many have come and gone, and many have stayed as well. It's clear that we've become a great social place for even the entire guilds section, but there's no need to continue on with a thread with us not battling much anymore.

To the fellow leaders and any who previously have, thanks for helping in running this guild. It's quite stressful at times as we've all learned, but when it comes down to it we came back the next day to be a part of what we loved. There's simply nothing more one could ask for, and all of you have been great leaders to the guild.

To the members, maybe one day we can come back, but at this point i prefer the legacy of Dracaena to be untouched. We've built up quite a story filled with joys, sadness, anger, and plenty of humor. This doesn't need to end, we can still keep the chat as a social group like Team America. However, this thread has reached its time, and now it needs to rest.

To any other guilds seeing this, wow, where to start. We've seen many come and go, and many of them we've had good friends with. TEG, you're looking strong as ever, and I hope your success continues on as the other great nature guild on serebii. We have some members who are good friends with yours, and i can attest to the fact that you guys have an amazing leader and guild in general. To Creamery Command, we've seen you twice now, but that doesn't change the fact that you're also a respectable guild too. We've had good ties with you, and I hope that anyone looking to stay in the guilds considers you as another option after this split up. To what remains of TA, you guys were great partners as well, what else can we say? We could've been partners in crime, and that victory cup final match was a highlight to our history. To the rest of the guilds, thanks for putting up with us. We've been pains, we've been trolls, and we've been just that guild that's just there sometimes, but to see other guilds succeeding is quite satisfying for the guilds section's future. I can say that much has changed since I joined serebii several years ago, and most of that is for the better. You're working with a great crew of mods.

Once again, thanks to everyone for making this guild what it is today, member or not. With all that being said, I have contacted sena to put the final lock on this thread. Goodbye drac, you'll forever be remembered.

R.I.P. Dracaena - 1/1/2010 ~ 4/1/2013

Happy April Fool's y'all
    (In case you missed out, we locked the thread for about 20 minutes)
    Last edited by Bestgamepearl; 2nd April 2013 at 2:44 AM.

RIP Ice Grabbers

April fool's you sons of *****es!
    now bgp post

I still mean the positive things i said, but to quote my great self "we've been trolls" trolololol
    april fools to both clan and non clan members with the hirpo joke and non clan members/out of the loop members with the guild closing :P

RIP Ice Grabbers

When are you getting the posts switched back? Do it quickly before Lucs posts several pictures of weeds!!!

When are you getting the posts switched back? Do it quickly before Lucs posts several pictures of weeds!!!
    Soon, looking for a hirpo post now lolz

RIP Ice Grabbers

It's still 4/1 over here, MAKE IT END.

Got Vanille's summon on the first try in FF13 (cool) got them all nao.

Claims: Gardevoir and Lulu(FFX)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    It's still 4/1 over here, MAKE IT END.

Got Vanille's summon on the first try in FF13 (cool) got them all nao.
    Ha
    So yeah last day for SSBB round 1. Get it done!

RIP Ice Grabbers

Good morning everyone :3 !!!~

~Credits to Sleekz0r (DA) for zee sig~

Page 874 of 968 FirstFirst ... 774824864870871872873874875876877878884924 ... LastLast