Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Memories Are Made Of Bliss! (659)

Quote Originally Posted by Gippal View Post
    Yo, can anyone tell me the name of the sad piano song in this episode
    I've looked everywhere.
    "In Your Heart, La La La" Instrumental version. it's on youtube if you want to hear. Also, Wingull got the final spotlight aside from Piplup due to the fact no other Pokemon outside of Generation V ( except Pikachu and Meowth ) appeared. Okay, perhaps Piplup did get the last shine. Anybody else still listen the ending theme to the episode?

I feel sorry for Piplup, i would be sad too if i had to go...im glad Togekiss is so nice to Pikachu and Piplup =3
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

*Sigh* This was the best pokemon season ever...then Dawn leaves

Oh yeah, this episode. Piplup didn't want to leave Pikachu, but didn't have a choice. Dawn leaves, too, but she might reappear at some point. Piplup should know that Ash and Pikachu are in its heart.

piplup your a big boy that was the best part

Default episode

this episode was great i almost cried to be honest

I watched this episode on Network Ten last Saturday and it's possibly, the saddest episode I ever watched... I miss Brock and Dawn already, but at least Network Ten will finally mark the Australian debut of Pokemon: Black & White (Best Wishes series) this Saturday. Bring on Unova!

its really sad when piplup starts crying, and pikachu too. pi piplup

It was funny when piplup woke up dawn and pikachu woke up ash. I would so love to have that as an alarm clock lol
    Happiny is awesome

Bands and artists I like at the moment:
    Radiohead
    Muse
    Boards Of Canada
    The Beatles
    Bjork
    Aphex Twin
    Nine Inch Nails
    Vampire Weekend
    Lady Gaga
    Gorillaz
    Brian Eno
    Coldplay

Man brock leaving really got to me. Hes been around since episode5, and has had a deep character development. Cilan is a brockclone, as Iris to misty. Yet its not the same.

I remember saying in kindergarden that I wanted to grow up to be brock. He was and is the best anime character ever.

Personally I like the Japanese episode name better. Now what was it? Memories are Pearl Friendships are Diamond?
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

Quote Originally Posted by teh_original_pikachu View Post
    Man brock leaving really got to me. Hes been around since episode5, and has had a deep character development. Cilan is a brockclone, as Iris to misty. Yet its not the same.

I remember saying in kindergarden that I wanted to grow up to be brock. He was and is the best anime character ever.
    >__> For crying out loud jeez.......

The episode was ok, Piplup was still annoying though. I usually don't mind Piplup, but he was WAY too sad about the whole thing. It was a good thing that Team Rocket got a promotion, and that Dawn, Brock and Piplup left.
    Last edited by BurningSociety12345543210; 16th October 2011 at 4:50 PM.

One thing I can honestly say about this episode Unexpecting I was shocked the writers finally realized that once the fanbase saw that brock was getting old ratings droped.
    About the episode I't was sad kinda I mean the dub made it sad with that ending song I loved the way we were introduced to giovanni's secretary and the thing that bothered me the most was Pliplup's denial to let brock and ash go it kinda annoyed me overall this was an outstanding ending to the DP series. 9/10
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

This episode was an annoying way to end the D/P series. It starred Piplup. Which annoyed me without a doubt.

This episode also bored me to death. I just wanted it to end already. The only good part was when Team Rocket was assigned an important mission, other than that, this episode was meaningless and childish.

Both the subbed and dubbed version get a 2/10.
    Help Staryu, will you?

I have claimed Houndoom.
    When you start something, finish it.

Quote Originally Posted by POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!! View Post
    Other than that, this episode was meaningless and childish.
    Oh God, Pokémon being childish? Blasphemy!

Quote Originally Posted by POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!! View Post
    [COLOR="Plum"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]This episode was an annoying way to end the D/P series. It starred Piplup. Which annoyed me without a doubt.

This episode also bored me to death. I just wanted it to end already. The only good part was when Team Rocket was assigned an important mission,other than that, this episode was meaningless and childish.
    Wow really this episode was emotional not stupid or childish in fact its not like kids wouldn't enjoy the finale of sinnoh since it was great.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Even though i loved DP, i thought the ending was boring

I may love piplup, but i feel as if the aime writers were out of ideas. something amazing should have happened. i thought the last episode should have a bit of a BANG

I thought that he would challenge dialga and lose, and he would say "i will keep getting stronger". or dawn vs ash would have been great
    Happiny is awesome

Bands and artists I like at the moment:
    Radiohead
    Muse
    Boards Of Canada
    The Beatles
    Bjork
    Aphex Twin
    Nine Inch Nails
    Vampire Weekend
    Lady Gaga
    Gorillaz
    Brian Eno
    Coldplay

Wow. Brock didn't get a goodbye song?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Ketchum! View Post
    Wow. Brock didn't get a goodbye song?
    Brock's goodbye was ridiculously short. One small handshake in a short 30 second scene?

Even worse, the scene where Ash and Brock split up at the end of AG was done almost the exact same way, so it felt little different here.

It's just odd Brock wasn't given a big send off given how long he lasted. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    It's just odd Brock wasn't given a big send off given how long he lasted. Oh well.
    I agree he deserved a better send off, but that one hand shake between him and Ash was a great moment about how good they were as friends so ultimately I don't mind.

Besides he did get one last episode dedicated to him beforehand if that counts towards anything.
    Last edited by Haunter ゴースト; 6th February 2012 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I agree he deserved a better send off, but that one hand shake between him and Ash was a great moment about how good they were as friends so ultimately I don't mind.
    The handshake reminded me of Ash and Brock's handshake when Brock was going to leave to work for Professor Ivy, and the area reminded me of the AG goodbye. Maybe the writers were going for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Ketchum! View Post
    The handshake reminded me of Ash and Brock's handshake when Brock was going to leave to work for Professor Ivy, and the area reminded me of the AG goodbye. Maybe the writers were going for that.
    I agree they are very similar because at the time this was originally Brock's departure of the show until the writers realised the fanbase actually liked Brock and they brought him back.

Brock's also the only main character to actually leave the show twice. Even Misty only got one departure and never got to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Brock's also the only main character to actually leave the show twice. Even Misty only got one departure and never got to come back.
    May left twice too and made a return in DP. :P

I assume Cyber means, the writers actually inteded the character to leave which indeed has happened with Brock twice.

For Ash departing from Hoenn leaving May, she was intended to return for BF, her true departure was at the end of AG.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast