Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Memories Are Made Of Bliss! (659)

It was good to see how Ash was concentrate seeing the final betwen Cynthia and Flint. I'd prefer that Takuto will battle vs her, but Flint is ok, at least we got to see his Infernape losing.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    ... sniff.

- Starts at Dawn's Hou-Mansion (was it always this HUGE?). She doesn't feel like getting up.
    - Piplup fixes that.
    - Brock, Joanna, and Pikachu are already up.
    - They decide to mess with Ash while he's sleeping.
    - Geeze Pikachu. Just bite him or something next time.
    - Ash falls down a flight of stairs.
    - At breakfast they talk about the inevitable split. Piplup does not look happy.
    - Next up. Team Rocket ...
    - ... and Delibird. And epic Team Rocket music.
    - Delibird doesn't stay long. Just long enough to deliver a pamplet.
    - They give HQ a call. The lady who answers is already wearing the new clothes.
    - Apparently she gives them good news. They start crying in happiness.
    - Next they cut to Giovanni (who is still in his Orange Suit) and his receptionist.
    - Looks like Giovanni is aware of who Jessie, James, and Meowth are now.
    - Now we're back to Ash, Dawn, and Brock.
    - Dawn is wishing them well on their future journi -
    - Piplup snaps.
    - Correction. He snaps and attacks them. Then runs off.
    - Now we search for Team Roc - I mean Piplup.
    - Buneary's time out the ball is short lived.
    - BREAK
    - And we're back.
    - Pikachu and Togekiss try to talk Piplup out of ... whatever it's doing.
    - Now we get some classic crying music as Piplup breaks down again.
    - Crying is contagious. Like yawning.
    - Meowth is crying for a different reason.
    - The group arrives and does not want to put up with them today.
    - This battle is actually a little less one sided then the usual Team Rocket bout.
    - Even Meowth and Brock fight.
    - Volt Tackle and Hydro Pump combine to send them blasting off.
    - Team Rocket actually doesn't seem phased by it, though.
    - Great. Now Piplup's crying again. A little more pacified then before.
    - Dawn tries to assure him it'll be alright but he's awfully stubborn.
    - Back at home they watch a bout between Cynthia (with Garchomp) and Flint (with Infernape).
    - Ash is watching it pretty intensely.
    - It was closer then Cynthia's other matches, but Flint still loses.
    - Ash will continue his dream towards being a Pokemon Master, for sure.
    - Brock officially announces that he will become a Pokemon Doctor at this point.
    - Dawn says that she will continue to work towards being a Top Coordinator.
    - Looks like it's the end of the road for Dawn. She isn't going on the ship to Kanto.
    - HIGH FIVE.
    - After a moment of uncertainty she waves them off.
    - The ending has been edited slightly to show shots of the series.
    - More after the credits. Ash and Brock arrive in Kanto.
    - Ash and Brock exchange their own goodbye before parting ways.

Nope.
    Sounds like a nice episode. Where does torterra come in? Someone mentioned him earlier. Though from the title I thought there will be a lots of flashbacks. Not so much, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Well after the ending theme was played (which was a bt early than usual, and also had a slight lyrics change) they showed a scene of Ash & Brock shaking hands & moving to there respective town in Kanto (the part we saw in the preview), though i am not completely sure about it since during that part Keyhole signal got really bad (i think more than 1000 people where watch the episode today on Keyhole).
    ughhh alot where watching it lagged sooo bad lol I had to refresh often it ended with ash looking in on pallet town

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Where does torterra come in?
    More then halfway through. Torterra was used to pop the Meowth Balloon.

When I say " pop " I mean " tear it to shreds ".

They could've atleast come to Kanto together before splitting ways. Dawn probably wanted to meet Oak, and rthat means coming to Pallet Town. They could've come together this far.

Quote Originally Posted by shac View Post
    Sounds like a nice episode. Where does torterra come in? Someone mentioned him earlier. Though from the title I thought there will be a lots of flashbacks. Not so much, eh?
    Torterra came in to battle TR in the episode. It first used its Leaf Storm attack to free Pikachu, Piplup & Togekiss from the net & then used Energy Ball against one of TR's pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    More then halfway through. Torterra was used to pop the Meowth Balloon.

When I say " pop " I mean " tear it to shreds ".
    Wasn't it Staraptor who pop the balloon with its Brave Bird.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 9th September 2010 at 12:46 PM.

Did you really had to quote that huge thing?

Anyway Torterra Leaf Stormed and Energy Balled Team Rocket pokemons.

Togekiss/Staraptor and Sudowoodo also were part of the battle.

Like i said before int his two last episode the only pokemons that didnt appear were, Mamoswine, Pachirisu, Gliscor and Gible from the Shinno Teams.

Wasn't it Staraptor who pop the balloon with its Brave Bird.
    Staraptor and Torterra. One hit the net. The other hit the balloon.

You're likely right. I was focusing on listening so I didn't catch who was who.

So TR got a less one sided battle this time. Doesn't really matter since they got blasted off anyway. Oh well, couldn't expect anything more from them anyway at the moment. Seems like the next episode should be part Pallet town(if Pallet appears), and the remainder would be in Issuh.

the flashbacks were pretty much done in the end credits

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Isn't Torterra also in the TR battle?

Quote Originally Posted by Cazak View Post
    Isn't Torterra also in the TR battle?
    Yes, Ash used it vs TR and it used Leaf Storm and Energy Ball against them.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

We never came to know what happened to Gliscor? Is it with Oak, or did it return to the Air Master? Its probably not in this episode, but aren't all of the poke'mon in the current teams out of their poke'ball for some time?

So, no farewell montage for Takeshi? Cheaters!
    Honk if you prefer the Japanese version to the English dub!

Quote Originally Posted by Cazak View Post
    We never came to know what happened to Gliscor? Is it with Oak, or did it return to the Air Master? Its probably not in this episode, but aren't all of the poke'mon in the current teams out of their poke'ball for some time?
    Not all pokemon as stated previously. Mamoswine, Pachirisu, Gliscor and Gible are the only pokemon not featured in these last two episodes..

Rank up: my last coordinating efforts!
    Last edited by Locormus; 9th September 2010 at 1:48 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Pics are up on the site

Kind of annoyed that Buneary didn't seem at all distressed that Pikachu was leaving...
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

It looks like a good episode, but just like the last one it's more better if I understand what's being said.

I have no idea what happened in the Team Rocket scene, it looked interesting. I assume Giovanni gave Jessie, James, and Meowth their new role in Team Rocket.

Is there any real reason why Ash decided to withdraw his Sinnoh Team? It's probably just the writers way to give them all one last appearance.

No sign of Gliscor or Gible though. Hopefully Gliscor is at Oak's if anything, I don't want it to go back to McCann's place.

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    Kind of annoyed that Buneary didn't seem at all distressed that Pikachu was leaving...
    I know that's kind of annoying, looks like it was only a crush and she got over it quick or else Buneary would have been crying its eyes out >>
    Well at least we got a good-bye for Dawn, I was worried Pipulp would be hogging the screen time *few* Than the credits had me going, I almost cried. I'm sure Dawn will return for a cameo in Best Wishes and tell us what she's been up to, we never did find out if she was going to another region. LOL Poor Ash, can't sleep in eh? Cute, that was one of my favorite scenes. Over all, I liked the finale episode of D/P I'd say it was more emotional than AG finale that's me.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

This episode honestly almost made me tear up.

I'm gonna miss Piplup so much. Every time he cried, I felt like crying too.

I liked the battle between Cynthia and Flint that Ash & Co. were watching on TV. But I couldn't help but wonder why they didn't make it Takuto vs Cynthia? Considering he won the league and all. I guess he must have lost or something.

I will miss Dawn a lot too, she was by far my favorite female protagonist. Her Contest journey was a great one.

Although Brock has pretty much been doing nothing for a long time, I'm gonna miss him too. I actually wouldn't have minded him tagging along with Ash to Isshu as long as he did something besides cook and stand on the side lines the whole time. Hopefully Dento will be a more active replacement.

This was a really great episode and I will truly miss DP.

Farewell...

So Sinnoh League Victors caps off at 34 episodes. Even Orange Islands was 35. :O

Its not an American shows its a Japanese show, get that over your thick head, there are no seasons there...

Oh, one episode, big difference.

Goodbye DP it's been fun. I liked the episode, a simple yet nice way to end Sinnoh....other then Buneary/Pikachu not getting a goodbye.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
    So Sinnoh League Victors caps off at 34 episodes. Even Orange Islands was 35. :O
    The season continues on into BW, it'll just have a rebranding part way through. Season 6 for example had the start being classed as Master Quest and then the rest Advanced

It wasn't as touching as I would have liked. I'm glad that the last few minutes were more devoted to Dawn and Piplup setting off but because the episode also involved Brock's departure, the whole chemisty seemed a bit off. I'm really sad to see this is the final time we'll be seeing Piplup though. I didn't think much of it before but once you get over it's attitude you begin to like it. I'm disappointed that it never evolved but there's noting I can really do at this point. Seeing that little bit of Cynthia versus Flint was cool though, at least it provided her with closure as well. It was overall, a decent farewell episode to a good saga. 8/10.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast