Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Memories Are Made Of Bliss! (659)

I agree with treetlighdsb. The last minute was really touching when Ash and Brock parted ways, probably forever this time. And when Ash was returning to Pallet, and the last still was a work of a master. Although I won't say that this was the perfect episode, it passes for a farewell. Flint's battle with Cynthia was good too.

I didn't think this episode would make an impact on me. It was a great ending, sure it left some things out but what can we expect from a kid's show. Kids probably didn't care that all of the pokemon didn't appear. the ending credits were great, probably one of the best ways to end a saga. Did AG do this? I don't think so.

I find it funny that some people think that Ash wasn't to emotional to leave Brock. I know they have traveled for a long time but they don't live to far from each other. I bet if Ash stayed in Pallet Town for more than a day he would have the chance to go to Pewter to see Brock or Brock to come to Pallet. That or by now Ash probably thinks that Brock will end up joining him in Isshu.(this last sentence should not be taken seriously.)
    On Nov 21, 2010, I'm going on vacation. I'm going to a country to visit two friends and a grumpy oldtimer who are awaiting my return.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMage View Post
    Flint VS Cynthia is one of the coolest moments ever. I was actually really anxious to see if Infernape could do it, and it was clearly a good match. But the status quo forbids Garchomp from going down- Ash imagining himself in Flint's place with his own Infernape was a stroke of genius.
    I'm just hoping that that wasn't the writers way of saying 'You better enjoy this, it's the closest Ash is ever getting to actually battling the champion'

Blue likes the Dancing Trpinch so should you.
    If you approve of Black and White's new anime-only lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

They played that song they played in Charizard chill! Yay! :-D

It had been so long since they played it again. That music fit this ep, sad and heart-warming, I got teared up when I watched the ep. Really felt sorry 4 Piplup, he really wanted the group to stay 2gether but in the end they had to separate. The part where Piplup, Pikachu and Togekiss hugged and cried was just so sad but Meowth and TR just had to ruin everything.

The battle against TR in this ep, I don't know but I thought it was good somehow, I really did enjoy it but the Flint vs Cynthia of course was better "Together" was a nice choice 4 the BGM

I absolutely love the departing scene, that last high five and Ash yelling to Dawn "Daijoubu!" made me shed tears of joy mixed with a little sadness. Love the friendship between those 2 <3

It was a great decision to had the flashbacks of DP showed in the ending and the Brock's departure was a nice touch. Overall, The writers did a great job on this ep, a perfect ending 4 DP. I'm gonna miss this saga alot, best saga IMO, I'll miss Dawn and Piplup too, they were awesome. Those last 4 yrs were just so enjoyable. Hope BW will be as good.
    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)
    If you want TORTERRA to make the best ever comeback in Isshu, copy this and paste it in your Sig!(Started by dragonpsychicrules)

I think this episode wrapped things up nicely. Brock got plenty of screentime last episode so they didnt need to spend a lot of time on him here. This ep mainly focused on Dawn, and of course TR, but despite that I think he still got a pretty emotional goodbye scene at the end. Also we got to see Cynthia one last time in a battle vs the E4, which was really the best part of the ep imo. xD Now, on to Isshu!!

This send off was pretty nice. Got me all sentimental, thinking about everything these kids went through. Loved their last high five. That was Ash and Dawn's thing yo! lol

I also loved the Cynthia vs Flint battle. Totally epic scene. Just made me wonder if thats what the writers had in store for Ash. I mean I still firmly believe that B/W came out of nowhere to the writers but anyway...The battle was awesome, glad they included it.

Marry the Night

I thought this was a good farwell episode. Dawn's departure was emotional. The high five and when she and piplup hug was pretty emotional. I thought the big one was Ash and Brock. This was the third time they did this but this is the one that is supposedly permanent. Ash and Brock are bros4life lol. Also, the Flint and Cynthia battle was good in addition too.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8824-8167
    PM me if you add me so I can add you

My Friend Safari (Water): Bibarel , Gyarados , Azumarill

Safaris I am looking for with these Pokemon:
    1. Drifblim
    2. Poliwhirl
    3. Heracross
    4. Whirlipede
    5. Gothorita
    6. Forretress
    7. Sigilyph

Quite a good episode. Parts of it I loved, while parts of it I loathed...

Loved:

- Ash's wake up call
    - Flint vs Cynthia
    - Every moment of Team Rocket

Loathed:

- Piplup's crying... Get over it buddy, you aint a mascot anymore.
    - The lack of Pokemon. I mean, not even Ash's Infernape was shown... in the last DP episode.
    - Furthermore, where was Mime Jr while every other TR Pokemon was out?
    - No Pikachu and Buneary interaction.

Overall? 7/10... Bring on Pallet and SHOW US IF GLISCOR IS THERE!

Also, two of Takuto's legendaries were wiped out by ASH... So to you people wondering why it wasn't him who faced Cynthia, I doubt he even made it past Aaron.

Boo Hoo Hoo! The saddest season finale episode i've ever seen.............unless Nya-Nya-Nyarth spoiled it!

I just hope when they do the dub, they don't use the original DP theme and they use an instrumental version of "Together 2007."

Not the best Pokemon ending I've seen. Though it does leave a lot to be said and what not. I expected more, with my favorite part being that Team Rocket gets a promotion...for now reason. I really hope they are better antagonists in Isshu. You'd think they'd atleast win a couple more fights after so many seasons.

While D/P was a good season, the ending wasn't as good as I hoped. Oh well, still can't wait for the next season.

(I certainly do not own this just because I can't draw.)

Despite some flaws mentioned below, this finale really tugged the heart strings. Almost as much as Gotta Catch Ya' Later.

I'd argue that Dawn's departure was touching, but Brock's seems moreso because he's appeared the longest and his departure means that Ash and Pikachu are the only remaining protagonists from the Kanto Season.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Loathed:

- Piplup's crying... Get over it buddy, you aint a mascot anymore.
    - The lack of Pokemon. I mean, not even Ash's Infernape was shown... in the last DP episode.
    - Furthermore, where was Mime Jr while every other TR Pokemon was out?
    - No Pikachu and Buneary interaction.[/I]
    1. Piplup's literally a child, which his Japanese name refers to. So his crying is entirely appropriate.

2. There was Torterra, Staraptor and I believe Crogunk.

3. Nothing to comment here.

4. Definitetly agreed considering their interactions

Also, since Dawn was the one to catch and originally train Buziel, I'd think that she'd get to say a final goodbye to him.

Well, TR are awesome in Unova/Isshu
    Hello!

xD

Sinnoh saga was by far the best from all pokemon seasons

They did a very good job on this episode and I loved TR in this one the music was very good and next week when it comes out in english I hope everything stays the same but I am betting that they will do flash backs in the last seen insted

Tomorrow's the day, guys. Let's hope for the best.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

i hope they make this episode ggod since it is the last episode
    white fc 3353 5984 6367

check out my youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/theragin...o?feature=mhee currently doing pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky

The DP trio was the worst handled group of the series, but I feel this was a fitting end nonetheless.

Dawn's personality is exactly the same in this episode as it was in DP1, really proving that Dawn did not grow or change as a character whatsoever over the entire series. What changed is her skill in Contests, but personality wise she remained stagnant and two-dimensional.

The DP trio probably won't be remembered anywhere as fondly as the previous groups, and I can honestly see it being the most forgotton one by the time the overall show ends.

DP itself was a great series, but the group itself was very bland and badly put together. Thank goodness BW gets things right again.

This is it, guys!

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

I'm about to watch it, I hope they did a good job in the dub.
    My Youtube Account: XCutieBlondieX

Me: Thumbs up if you like the new Black characters in Pokemon Aloe, Iris, and Renbu! ...oh wait...
    Caitlin: What? Is this youtube now? ._.
    Cynthia: Thumbs up.

This is a good ep, and I can't wait to watch it dubbed.

We have custom avatars, a fantastic staff, and a great community! Join today!
    Say that "DiscoPichu" referred you!
    Credit to zhanton for sig.

and with that the sinnoh saga is over to me this was the best saga out of the other 3 before it
    white fc 3353 5984 6367

check out my youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/theragin...o?feature=mhee currently doing pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky

WOW!! the song played during cynthia vs flint was awesome'' the full version rocked
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

It was a direct translation of the original Japanese! They even kept La La La! also Ted Lewis is back!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    It was a direct translation of the original Japanese! They even kept La La La! also Ted Lewis is back!

THEY KEPT LA LA LA? HOLY MOTHER!!!!! THIS IS THE GREATEST NEWS TO ME! I LOVED IT! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE IT!
    What song played instead?
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast