Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread (Chapter 3)

Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    Dare for kaedemirumo: Draw a doodle of Lance/Kris.
    Lance's head looks like a brick. Or a block of wood. :<

The Renowned Obscurity, which character do you think has the best personality for getting along/being shipped with other characters, and why?

Doodle dare.

Quote Originally Posted by FlameRose View Post
    Yeti, hmm... what Team Galactic member do you have the hardest time shipping off?
    I wouldn't say I have a hard time shipping any of them off. The DP ones are all snug in their OTPs and Pluto gets tossed with anything with a hole.
    x.x
    Now which one is the hardest to reasonably ship with anyone? Cyrusssssss cause the guy tries to be all EMOTIONS ARE FOR THE WEAK.. HA. HA. HA. robot crap but then he's not. So you have to walk on eggshells to make any relationship with him feasible.
    Which is why Cyrus on Mars on desk is without a doubt the most reasonable, logical, and accurate of the Cyrus ships. She's obviously just as mentally whacked out as he is which means she'll never be bothered by the fact she's in love with a god-complex psychopath. And in virtually every facet of Pokemon she flies off the handle when something happens to him (games: she goes to find him, manga: she cries or some crap, anime: she tries to potentially commit suicide following him).
    Thus, despite my initial reluctance to ship Cyrus with anyone (at first I did have a very hard time seeing him with anyone and not having it be an obvious canon violation but that was years ago [see my join date]), it has become all too obvious the only true ship possible for him with any sort of canon support is the stupendously amazing BETELGEUSE.

convert.

kaedemirumo: Doodle Proton/Lyra. However you want to do that. Spuds needs more art x.x v creeper.

truth for me I still have mounds of writing/art crap to do before certain dates.

@TRO you should have suspected I'd dare you something.. relevant to my interests. x.x I should have specified what to update with but I trust you know the TRUE ships. The ones nobody can deny and thus must be in every fic possible............
    8|

Dare for Skiyomi: Make either a drabble or a graphic for Ampereshipping (Lt.Surge/Kamitsure) hyuckhyuckhyuck
    Here it is!

Truth for Yeti: What fandoms beside Pokemon do you ship in?

I'll take truth.

I swear I'm working on that drabble. It just won't come together >.<
    Romanticide: Since I've been obsessed with her lately, who do you ship Touko with?
    Oh man, where do I begin? My primary Touko ship is with N. The rest are, in no paticular order: Mijumaru line, Bel, Prof. Araragi, Touya, Leopardas, Giima, Renbu, Caitlin, Shikimi, Hachiku, Dawn, Dennis Geechisu, Reshiram, Zekrom, and most likely several more characters whom I have forgotten.

Yeah. I ship the female protaginists around alot. They're mah fandom bicycles!

Truth for Skiyomi: Do you have any ships that you really want to like but just can't get into?

Doodle dare~
    Last edited by Romanticide; 16th December 2010 at 1:31 AM.
    FC: 0232-8059-7785
    Safari Type: Water
    Pokemon: - -
    -----
    Current Hunt(s):
    W2
    : SR
    SS: SR

@Skiyomi: Oh dear god I really only ship Ampereshipping for the lulzy crack "dat ass" factors but I love that banner something fierce @@

Quote Originally Posted by kaedemirumo View Post
    The Renowned Obscurity, which character do you think has the best personality for getting along/being shipped with other characters, and why?
    I gotta say Dawn. I mean I might be biased because she's my personal bicycle...
    But she exists in a lot of verses... Like optimistic, cute, cheerful animeverse Dawn, and then either helpful friend or brave protagonist gameverse Dawn, and intelligent, serious mangaverse Platina...
    It's not just that Dawn looks good with everyone, but I feel like she has the personality, no matter what verse, to just mesh well with other people. Maybe that's just me in my crazy headcanon.
    so I pair her off like Romanticide pairs off Touko

Dare for Romanticide: Draw a Cableshipping (Riley/Volkner) doodle~
    (I forgot how obsessed I was with this pairing at one point...)

TRO will take a fanart-finding dare, yes?

d00med n0w

Darato is offline ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤[

Quote Originally Posted by Oceanus119 View Post
    Truth for Darato: Do you tend to ship any of the Pokemon characters with a character from a different fandom?
    I don't really have any main ones, but I do think some would be cute together, but that's about it.

TRO I dare you to find a picture showing Doug and Patty from the the old show Doug

I'll take a none fan art dare.

L.F.D.

Quote Originally Posted by ponyboycurtis View Post
    here's any altoshipping pic i found
    http://kimyoshiko.deviantart.com/art...ence-129537235

darklord= i dare you to say"i love curtainshipping" on at least 2 different user profiles

i'll take a fanart finding dare or graphic making dare.
    done post on 2 people profile who are on this thread

darato i dare u to do a cheekyshipping drabble involving baby sitting

truth
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

@Skiyomi: Oh dear god I really only ship Ampereshipping for the lulzy crack "dat ***" factors but I love that banner something fierce @@
    Thanks! I almost wish I shipped them just so I could use it >.<

Truth for Skiyomi: Do you have any ships that you really want to like but just can't get into?
    There's a pretty recent example from the world of Discworld...

Spoiler:- Spoilers for I Shall Wear Midnight:

Truth for darklord18: What's your favorite pairing that doesn't involve Mira?

I guess I should be writing my own stuff right now. Truth again.

Truth for Yeti: What fandoms beside Pokemon do you ship in?
    you have truly no clue what floodgates you just opened.........
    so I'll simply.. make a list. the reasons why should be pretty darn obvious if you consider what Pokemon ships I like
    Scooby Doo: Velma/Shaggy MOTHERTRUCKIN CANON NEVER FORGET Fred/Daphne
    Star Trek TNG: Picard/Crusher shut the truck up it was the best one on the show ok Fat Riker/Fat Troi
    Star Trek VOY: Paris/Torres SPUD YEA CANON
    Star Trek ENT: Trip/T'Pol ,,|,, the 'finale' that crap never existed this thing is canon I'll die berieving it
    Criminal Minds: Reid/Prentiss
    The Mentalist: Jane/Lisbon
    Fringe: Peter/Olivia
    SSBB: Marth/Ike queers with swords !!!!!! in a sucky glitchy game!!!!!!!!!!!
    Legend of Zelda: Link/Zelda
    House: House/Cuddy IT HAPPENS THE END OF EVERY SEASON HE GETS HIGH SHE SLEEPS WITH HIM THEN LONG DRAWN-OUT PROCESS UNTIL NEXT SEASON DUDE
    ummmmm that's all that comes to mind rn I feel like there's more but they're less significant
    if the show/movie doesn't have a solid male/female OTP for me to support I won't like it x.x

truth for Skiyomi unless typing this tl;dr has allowed someone else to poast in which case I will edit: What female protagonist in Pokemon do you ship the least and why?

I will take TRUTH I have much to do still

Quote Originally Posted by Darato View Post
    TRO I dare you to find a picture showing Doug and Patty from the the old show Doug
    BLAST FROM THE PAST

Truth for Yeti: Who do you pair Petrel and Proton with and why?

i don't know, SURPRISE ME.

d00med n0w

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    kaedemirumo: Doodle Proton/Lyra. However you want to do that. Spuds needs more art x.x v creeper.
    idk buh

The Renowned Obscurity, write a drabble/fic of any pairing involving Conway. /lame

Doodle dare.

truth for Skiyomi unless typing this tl;dr has allowed someone else to poast in which case I will edit: What female protagonist in Pokemon do you ship the least and why?
    Leaf, for the pretty simple reason that I never got to play FireRed/LeafGreen.

Doodle dare for kaedemirumo: I dare you to draw a doodle for any ship involving Iris that isn't Dento/Iris or Ash/Iris.

I'll take a drabble dare or a graphic making dare.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticide View Post
    Harry Potter...? Fufufu... I'm working on it, and it shall be epic, with love drama and flashy attacks on the Battle Subway like the train in Harry Potter

FlameRose, do you have any totally off-the-wall, weird, or crazy shippings?

I'll take a truth.
    I don't think mine are THAT crazy since I'm a boring shipper, but the closest would probably be Lucas x Leaf? I blame the RP I'm in for this one, even though I can acknowledge it'll never happen in any form of Pokemon.

Skiyomi, Conway/Dawn banner, please!

And truth again.

I claimed Skarmory!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

*pokes thread* live plz. I need to place to derp about mah shipping interests!

The Renowned Obscurity, write a drabble/fic of any pairing involving Conway. /lame
    *salutes* I'm on it! will probably be heattagshipping, oh yes

Truth for FlameRose: Do you support any polyships in any fandom?

TRO will take a truth!

d00med n0w

Doodle dare for kaedemirumo: I dare you to draw a doodle for any ship involving Iris that isn't Dento/Iris or Ash/Iris.
    derp here. Pretty much makes zero sense, what with plushies and all.

heya again.
    The Renowned Obscurity, if you shipped two characters together as an OTP, would you still ship them with any other characters, and why? (E.g. If Pokeshipping -> Ash/Misty was your OTP, would you still ship the characters in other pairings, such as Pearl and Orange? Why so or why not?)

Doodle dare.

Skiyomi, Conway/Dawn banner, please!
    Here ya go:

Dare for kaedemirumo: Draw a doodle for Rocketshipping with them in unconvincing disguises.

I'll take truth.

I think I'mma want to jump in. It'll take a while for me to warm up to you guys though.

Truth for Skiyomi: What shipping do you find the most revolting?

As for a celebration to my new Wacom Bamboo table, I am accepting a Doodle Dare
    Home Base: The PokeCommunity (AdvancedK47)
    (Semi-Official) Leader of Shipping Debates at PokeCommunity (Now with more on-topic juices!)
    NegaiShipper

Computer Specs: AMD Phenom II X3 720 | 4.00 GB RAM |
    ATI Radeon HD 4650 | 931 GB HDD | Windows 7 Ultimate x64

sin(x)/x is 1. I'm in calculus, I don't need any of your dividebyzeroexception crap.

Also randomly jumping in. C:

Dare for AdvancedK9: Draw some Actaeonshipping (Grovyle x Dusknoir)! >D *shot*

I'll take truth. C:

Dare for kaedemirumo: Draw a doodle for Rocketshipping with them in unconvincing disguises.
    Probably the hair.
    yeaaaah idk

SinfulNekoRose, do you have a policy of shipping only one character with another, or the other way round? (e.g. If you ship Dawn with Ash, will you still ship her with Conway? <- something like that.)

Doodle dare.

Quote Originally Posted by kaedemirumo
    The Renowned Obscurity, if you shipped two characters together as an OTP, would you still ship them with any other characters, and why? (E.g. If Pokeshipping -> Ash/Misty was your OTP, would you still ship the characters in other pairings, such as Pearl and Orange? Why so or why not?)
    Indeed I do!
    My OTP is EliteUndershipping (Lucian/Aaron)~
    But I will still pair Lucian with Cynthia, Roxanne, Steven/Riley simultaneously (for aesthetic fancy suit reasons), and others.
    I actually pair Aaron around less, because I have yet to find someone who suits him as well as Lucian. But I've dabbled in the idea of Aaron/Maylene and Aaron/any of his bug Pokemon is cute too.

Coldcoffeeshipping would probably be a better example of this. It's my so-close-to-OTPstatus-but-EUshipping-found-my-heart-first pairing, and I ship the characters with a lot of others...
    I ship Paul with Ash, Riley, Reggie, Steven Stone, Gary, Cynthia (for the sake of showing that I do ship him with females)...
    And Barry with Dawn, Lucas, Palmer, Maylene, Lyra, Belle, Buck...

I'm at multishipper at heart. It's either due to that fact that I'm indecisive and in my mind, everyone should have some massive orgy a lot of characters work well with a multitude of characters.
    Also I think shipping is more fun this way - more flexibility, more creativity with writing, and more general silliness! I dunno, haha.

now it's my turn to give you something!
    Dare for kaedemirumo: Draw a... Pod/N doodle :3

I'lll take another truth because I know everyone loves my rantings.

d00med n0w

Truth for Skiyomi: What shipping do you find the most revolting?
    I was all set to say that, while there are certainly plenty of ships I dislike, I wouldn't generally go as far to call them revolting... but then I remembered... Karasu/Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho. Considering the sheer amount of blood Kurama lost in their battle and Karasu's sadism in general, yeah, this one I find revolting.

Truth for TRO: What couples do you think are under-utilized in the realm of fanfiction?

I'll take a drabble dare or a graphic making dare.

dare, do mira x abra involing getting arrested and throw in jail for a night by a misunderstanding

Truth for darklord18: What's your favorite pairing that doesn't involve Mira?
    magnemite x magenton x magnezone x proof, just proof dress with stuff that dhow the team that use them

also proof x tengan figther, same reason

and casey x proof, both avid fangirls of there

truth again
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

SinfulNekoRose, do you have a policy of shipping only one character with another, or the other way round? (e.g. If you ship Dawn with Ash, will you still ship her with Conway? <- something like that.)
    In the Pokemon community or with other ships too? In the Pokemon community, I only ship one character with another, but I tend to go pairing crazy in other communities. C:

Darklord18, have you ever done Pokemon x Pokemon shipping?

I'll take... truth again because I'm in somewhat of an artist's block. D|

Quote Originally Posted by The Renowned Obscurity View Post
    Truth for Yeti: Who do you pair Petrel and Proton with and why?
    hehehe
    HEHEHE
    HE HE HE
    H
    E
    H
    E
    H
    E

Petrel and Proton....
    I ship them with each other, first and foremost. When Ariana goes into Archer's office and locks the door they go........ do super cracko stuff that's banned in 48 states.
    It started when Petrel kept hitting on Proton and sending him lewd images of himself on his phone then Proton lost a bet so they banged then Proton was like ok this can be a repeat performance and Petrel doesn't give much of a rip as long as he's taking it up the vash.

Proton, I ship with that female grunt who touched herself at night (and during the day x.x) to him and creeped through the window. I went and talked to her after I destructioned Proton, expecting to see a suicide note, but the dialogue never changed

But because I am a true het shipper, I am a big fan of Proton/Lyra. In the sense that he forces the issue and she keeps coming back because she's actually a deviant freak. Lyra =/= Crystal btw, who is safely off with Gold.

Petrel and White :C which I named. It's like the above, only older. I dunno, to me Petrel seems like while he's a completely twisted and sick guy, he's still a lot more sophisticated and has class. Since White is older than Lyra, she suits his tastes better. Sadly enough this is the lone White ship I support, so.. OTP? x.x

SinfulNekoRose, what are your favorite and least favorite anime ships, and why?

I guess I'll take a drabble dare or something C:

dare, do mira x abra involing getting arrested and throw in jail for a night by a misunderstanding
    Misunderstanding

Drabble Dare for Yeti: Write a drabble involving a fortune cookie for the pairing of your choice.

Truth.

Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast