Page 100 of 212 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 5282

Thread: Discussion of the Serebii.net Black & White Discovery Thread

  1. #2476

    Default

    Please tell me someone's noticed this!



    Just beaten the     Spoiler:- Spoiler!:
    , gone right from Black City and the first bloke I see is speaking in English! He says "Please let me battle you so I can etch our meeting into my memory".

    He uses a level 65 Croagunk! 0.o

    Current 5th Generation Team



    FC: 3395-9158-1577


  2. #2477
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Bolton
    Posts
    514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Copley Hill Gym View Post
    Please tell me someone's noticed this!



    Just beaten the     Spoiler:- Spoiler!:
    , gone right from Black City and the first bloke I see is speaking in English! He says "Please let me battle you so I can etch our meeting into my memory".

    He uses a level 65 Croagunk! 0.o
    I saw him too, I was all WHOA! ZOMG!
    there's also some different language speaking people in Hiun city.

  3. #2478
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    16,299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Copley Hill Gym View Post
    Please tell me someone's noticed this!o
    Serebii has a page for all the characters who speak a different language.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  4. #2479
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Good plan. I'll get on it
    serebii, can you add heights and weights to the pokemon of the 5th gen? i see you already have some

  5. #2480
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Between Noland and Adan <3
    Posts
    4,343

    Default

    Serebii, have you given any thought to opening a preliminary (and temporary) trade thread until you get your WiFi section up and going please? I really want a Washibon. =)
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

    ???

  6. #2481
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    A hot place
    Posts
    2,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Copley Hill Gym View Post
    He says "Please let me battle you so I can etch our meeting into my memory".

    He uses a level 65 Croagunk! 0.o
    What a horrible dialogue lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Clearly Bianca is the Shadow Triad

    FACT: You never see her at the end
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions of people
    FACT: You never see the Triad until after Bianca gets her Muuna
    FACT: Being the Shadow Triad would give her something to do in life

  7. #2482
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,909

    Default

    Ok, so if anyone was interested, I compiled a list of which TMs have been removed. The following are TMs that are NOT in Black and White, and in parentheses, the TM that replaced it.

    4th Gen TMs not in BW
    1= Focus Punch (Hone Claws)
    3=Water Pulse (Psyshock)
    9= Bullet Seed (Venoshock)
    19= Giga Drain (Telekinesis)
    23= Iron Tail (Smack Down)
    34= Shock Wave (Sludge Wave)
    43= Secret Power (Flame Charge)
    47= Steel Wing (Low Sweep)
    48= Skill Swap (Round)
    49= Snatch (Echoed Voice)
    51= Roost (Ally Switch)
    55= Brine (Scald)
    58= Endure (Sky Drop)
    59= Dragon Pulse (Incinerate)
    60= Drain Punch (Postpone)
    62= Silver Wind (Acrobatics)
    67= Recycle (Retaliate)
    72= Avalanche (Volt Switch)
    76= Stealth Rock (Struggle Bug)
    78= Captivate (Bulldoze)
    79= Dark Pulse (Frost Breath)
    82= Sleep Talk (Dragon Tail)
    83= Natural Gift (Work Up)

    Aw, they took out some good ones I mean, replacing Dragon Pulse for Incinerate? I'll miss a lot of these moves. But I'm glad Stealth Rock is gone.
    Last edited by Hejiru; 3rd March 2011 at 11:55 AM.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

  8. #2483
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    You know, that place.
    Posts
    30

    Default

    A question, can you re-battle the Gym Leaders?
    In war, truth is the first casualty ~ Aeschylus

  9. #2484
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Netherlands.
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunRiver View Post
    A question, can you re-battle the Gym Leaders?
    A way has not been found.

    People, seriously, read through something before asking questions that have been asked for only 342 times or go to the Help thread.
    Especially the Help thread part.
    "I would rather have them be jealous at me than them feeling sorry for me."

  10. #2485
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    519

    Default

    How can Pokemon from the fourth generation be transferred to B/W? Or are we looking at yet another gen-split?

  11. #2486
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Duality View Post
    How can Pokemon from the fourth generation be transferred to B/W? Or are we looking at yet another gen-split?
    You use the Pokeshifter, which is similar to the Pal Park. But you can't have them hold any items.

    http://serebii.net/blackwhite/pokeshifter.shtml
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

  12. #2487
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    519

    Default

    Oh, alright then.


    Anyone else notice how Joe's been discovering (in the IRC, at least) wild Pokemon like Metagross, Mamoswine, Dragonite and Salamence appearing freely in the wild? I believe I have logs of this, but Joe encountered a large number of fully evolved Pokemon in the wild.

  13. #2488
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Does this mean the version exclusives list can be updated with non-Isshu Pokemon now?
    I noticed Salamence's line was White exclusive, so I wondered what else was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabonea_Masukippa View Post
    I hate nature for designing ugly things!!! Animals are supposed to be cute. This is unacceptable! I mean a spider is kinda cool but this is taking it too far!!! Clearly Gaia has run out of ideas.

    Also 'orange' worst. name. for. a. fruit. ever.
    VERSION 2

  14. #2489
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    A hot place
    Posts
    2,575

    Default

    http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/unobtainable.shtml

    That's... a lot...


    I hope Dream World has every single pok&#233;mon from day one, I don't want to have to ask for a friend to lend me her DS only for Pok&#233;moning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Clearly Bianca is the Shadow Triad

    FACT: You never see her at the end
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions of people
    FACT: You never see the Triad until after Bianca gets her Muuna
    FACT: Being the Shadow Triad would give her something to do in life

  15. #2490
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Duality View Post
    Oh, alright then.


    Anyone else notice how Joe's been discovering (in the IRC, at least) wild Pokemon like Metagross, Mamoswine, Dragonite and Salamence appearing freely in the wild? I believe I have logs of this, but Joe encountered a large number of fully evolved Pokemon in the wild.
    Wild Metagross? Wild Salamence? O_O
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

  16. #2491
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    15,826

    Default

    Never said Salamence but the others yes

    I believe they're in the rare grass dealies

  17. #2492
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    15,826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LimeStar View Post
    Does this mean the version exclusives list can be updated with non-Isshu Pokemon now?
    I noticed Salamence's line was White exclusive, so I wondered what else was.
    I'm putting it on hold due to White Forest. I need to get to Black City to test stuff out but if you cant get them in some way from Black City, then that's like 80 Pok&#233;mon exclusive to White that aren't in Black

  18. #2493
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    I'm putting it on hold due to White Forest. I need to get to Black City to test stuff out but if you cant get them in some way from Black City, then that's like 80 Pokémon exclusive to White that aren't in Black
    Okay, that's crazy. While on this subject, I noticed the daily events thing had Black City with lots of battles. Does this not occur in White Forest at all?

    If not, that could explain the White Forest exclusives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabonea_Masukippa View Post
    I hate nature for designing ugly things!!! Animals are supposed to be cute. This is unacceptable! I mean a spider is kinda cool but this is taking it too far!!! Clearly Gaia has run out of ideas.

    Also 'orange' worst. name. for. a. fruit. ever.
    VERSION 2

  19. #2494
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    15,826

    Default

    Black City has trainers
    White Forest has wild Pok&#233;mon

  20. #2495
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Netherlands.
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Gasp! It's impossible (as of what has been seen/found) to get a Pikachu or a Magikarp the normal way! Ack!

    And no Diglett or Nincada. D: They're a few of my favorites.
    No Nosepass, Spiritomb, Drapion! This is too much to take! D:!
    "I would rather have them be jealous at me than them feeling sorry for me."

  21. #2496
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Black City has trainers
    White Forest has wild Pokémon
    Aha! I guessed correctly.
    Wow.
    Sensing a lot of people are going to want White Version now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabonea_Masukippa View Post
    I hate nature for designing ugly things!!! Animals are supposed to be cute. This is unacceptable! I mean a spider is kinda cool but this is taking it too far!!! Clearly Gaia has run out of ideas.

    Also 'orange' worst. name. for. a. fruit. ever.
    VERSION 2

  22. #2497
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Netherlands.
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LimeStar View Post
    Aha! I guessed correctly.
    Wow.
    Sensing a lot of people are going to want White Version now.
    And I wanted to get Black. Now I don't know any more. D;
    "I would rather have them be jealous at me than them feeling sorry for me."

  23. #2498
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    You know, that place.
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoolo View Post
    A way has not been found.

    People, seriously, read through something before asking questions that have been asked for only 342 times or go to the Help thread.
    Especially the Help thread part.

    Thanks.

    Oh, I am sorry Mr. Admin. I thought, just a thought, that I can ask that question in the Discovery Thread, since other experienced members are playing the game.

    Again, deepest apologies.
    In war, truth is the first casualty ~ Aeschylus

  24. #2499
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    518

    Default

    Wait, were there lists of the previous gen pokemon that can't be found in BW? Man, I need to keep playing. I'm heading to the 8th gym now.

  25. #2500
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Something that would be helpful is a Locations list with all the Pokemon found there, but I don't expect we'll get this til Pokearth is updated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabonea_Masukippa View Post
    I hate nature for designing ugly things!!! Animals are supposed to be cute. This is unacceptable! I mean a spider is kinda cool but this is taking it too far!!! Clearly Gaia has run out of ideas.

    Also 'orange' worst. name. for. a. fruit. ever.
    VERSION 2

Page 100 of 212 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •