Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Serebii.net Black & White Discovery Thread

While we wait for Arty2 to finish with the core detail extraction, Sabonea Masukippa has very kindly translated all the attacks and their descriptions which have been added to the Pokédex. We'll create an AttackDex when Arty2 is finished

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/

Strangely, there's a move called V-Generate which; "It creates an intensely hot flame from its forehead and tackles the opponent with all its might. Defence, Special Defence and Speed are lowered." obvious for Victini but it isn't in its learnset

Strangely, there's a move called V-Generate which; "It creates an intensely hot flame from its forehead and tackles the opponent with all its might. Defence, Special Defence and Speed are lowered." obvious for Victini but it isn't in its learnset

I don't know if anyone's noticed this, but trades are now including Set Levels rather than matching the level of which you trade

Finally caught Borutorosu on my White and traded it over to Black and facing Randorosu. It is at Level 70

Sorry I havent updated last few hours, been trying to resolve the current situation

I'll take this opportunity to ask, just to get the ball rolling, barring the attack stuff which should come tomorrow, what do you wish for me to post sections on

Thanks to Kein and Veekun who extracted the text dump of BW, there are a few interesting things found (partly covered by Kein already).

1) Meloetta's usual forme is called the Voice Forme while the red one is called the Step Forme. From the text, it seems that when you bring Meloetta (presumbly distributed in future movies) to the Cafe in Hiun City, it will trigger an event from the guitarist. He will offer to teach your Meloetta the move 'Ancient Song'. With this move, Meloetta will be able to switch between its 2 formes. Whether this works like a field-move or in-battle way, I have no idea.

Some 'background' on Meloetta according to the guitarist's speech, I'm quoting him directly.

"Beautiful melodies will bring people happiness while sad ones will bring people down. That is the power of a melody. The scent of luck that breezes around you has made me remember this melody from the depths of my memory. This is a song that my mother loves... an ancient nostalgia... please listen to it. From what my mother told me, a Pokemon who played the melody danced its light steps to fill people's hearts. However, when the world was drowned in sorrow, this Pokemon lost its melody, and the 'Red Shoes' were also gone... When you walked through that door, I remembered this melody. The Pokemon started dancing its steps to its lost melody again. You brought in this, you are an amazing kid."

2) Keludio was raised by the 'musketeer' trio when it became an orphan due to an forest fire in the past. The in-game event a Keludio triggers apparently involves you bringing all three members of the trio with you, and together they will teach Keludio the move 'Secret Sword', normally not learnable in-game.

3) Genosect was supposed to be revived from a fossil and powered up by Team Plasma to create the most powerful Pokemon ever. However, N despised of the project because he felt that any Pokemon tampered with science has lost its pureness, which was why the project was abandoned. But the scientist kept working on it, and he's still upset that N denied of his talent. Anyway, beating the Scientist will let you get the Cassettes to change its move's type.

4) The secret of the Lock Capsule may finally be solved, although we still don't know where to get the Lock Capsule. In one of the buildings in Hiun, there is a guy who called himself Mr. Lock. When you bring the Lock Capsule to it, it will unlock TM 95 (Bark Out), a dark type special move that can lower the opponent's special attack. The text that comes with unlocking the Capsule says, "This TM was stored in this Lock Capsule to bestow upon a trust-worthy Isshu trainer, it must not end up in the hands of people like Team Rocket for evil deeds'.

No text involves Kyurem so far though.

Oh, and Caitlin does mention about the Johto/Sinnoh Battle Castle when you visit her where you meet Cynthia apparently. She simply asks if you know of this place, but it's good enough evidence that it was the same person.

Coronis~

Myths of the Pokemon world. Created just for fun :)

Right, I've spoken to the lawyer and, after I get just a little clarification, I will probably be able to return images to the site in the next couple of days, being used sparingly subject to fair use. I believe the images from Pokexperto plus all the leaks from 2ch caused him and Nintendo to react (still awaiting a callback from Nintendo of America)

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/

Egg Moves & Egg Chains added

In Raimon City, there is a building in which you can battle trainers. This is done in a similar way to the Battle Subway and so has you selecting three Pokémon and them being dropped to Level 50 for the battles

In Raimon City, there is a building in which you can battle trainers. This is done in a similar way to the Battle Subway and so has you selecting three Pokémon and them being dropped to Level 50 for the battles

You have five consecutive battles, regardless of if you win or lose. They start out easy but get ridiculously difficult very quickly

Afterwards, you then get a certificate based on your performance. I did abysmally

Afterwards, you then get a certificate based on your performance. I did abysmally

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/wildchanges.shtml

Made this page about all the changes in Wild Encounters

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/wildchanges.shtml

Made this page about all the changes in Wild Encounters

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/items.shtml

Preliminary Item page. May have old items in it that aren't meant to be there. The script I used to compile it went a bit wonko

Thanks to Sabonea Masukippa for translation

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/items.shtml

Preliminary Item page. May have old items in it that aren't meant to be there. The script I used to compile it went a bit wonko

Thanks to Sabonea Masukippa for translation

Form Report:

To change Rotom's form, you need to go into the room on the bottom floor of the Department Store in Route 9. There, you'll find a storage box. Interact with the box and you can select the form of which you wish Rotom to take.

To change Deoxys' form, you need to take Deoxys to the Shippou City museum. One of the museum exhibits is a meteor. With the meteor, you have the ability to cycle through Deoxys' forms; Normal -> Attack -> Defence -> Speed

Still looking for where to get the Glacidea to change Shaymin's

Form Report:

To change Rotom's form, you need to go into the room on the bottom floor of the Department Store in Route 9. There, you'll find a storage box. Interact with the box and you can select the form of which you wish Rotom to take.

To change Deoxys' form, you need to take Deoxys to the Shippou City museum. One of the museum exhibits is a meteor. With the meteor, you have the ability to cycle through Deoxys' forms; Normal -> Attack -> Defence -> Speed

Still looking for where to get the Glacidea to change Shaymin's

Another trade

Rotom for Ditto in Route 15. Thanks to zekandry for informing me

Another trade

Rotom for Ditto in Route 15. Thanks to zekandry for informing me

Sorry for the delay in this page, should have had it done an hour ago but I was distracted by the other matters

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/forms.shtml
    Form page. Will add Shaymin when I can find where I get the Gracidea from

Spent the last couple hours on it but I solved the underwater ruins. The steps you take are what matters

In the first floor, you have to get to the middle of the room and interact with the pillar. It'll move and take you to the next floor.
    In the second floor, you have to follow yourself round to the exits. Another pillar will block your way but use Flash on it
    In the third floor, you'll have to go around once more and use Strength on another.
    Finally, in the fourth room you'll get through and find the Ancient Crown.

In addition to the Ancient Crown, you can find numerous other Ancient items.

Still working on translations of the cuniform, but I'll make a page and detail the items ASAP

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast