Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Serebii.net Black & White Discovery Thread

The feather items that boost EVs do so by 1 EV a pop. Perfect if you wish to get things to a ridiculous number like 42

yaminokame just informed me that in the story, it is said that Reshiram & Zekrom used to be one single Pokémon but were seperated into two

Also from yaminokame

When you first get to Souryuu city and the gym leaders explain to you a little bit about Reshiram and Zekrom, they go a little more into the story that there once was a Pokemon that created a peaceful nation along with two twin hero brothers and they all lived happily. However, the older brother, who was seeking truth, and the younger brother, who was seeking ideals, get into a conflict over which one is correct and seperate the one Pokemon into Reshiram and Zekrom. Reshiram, the white dragon which will guide to a new world of good by seeking truth, went with the older brother and Zekrom, the black dragon which will guide to a new world of hope by seeking ideals, went with the younger brother. Eventually the two brothers realize that not just one of them has to be correct and so they made amends and stopped the fighting. However, their sons start the quarreling again. Zekrom and Reshiram destroy Isshu in an instant with lightning and flames and then disappear.

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/versionbattle.shtml

Let me know if I missed any. It'll be hard to tell without cross referencing

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/royalisshu.shtml

This is one page I want to include images with Ah well...soon

While doing work on seasons for tomorrow's Seasonal Cycle page update, I uncovered another trade

Chirachiino for Munchlax in Sazanami Town in the Summer

To further Coronis' discovery back on the 20th, I've worked out that Meloetta's form changes when you use the attack in battle.

In addition to that, Genosect's cassettes appear to have a bit of version changing.
    In Black, you will get the Blaze & Lightning Cassettes. In White, you'll get the Aqua & Freeze cassettes. You get these in the P2 Lab

Right kids, it's that time. Coverage has wound down and I need ideas on what to do now as my brain is frazzled.

And don't say Pokéarth/ItemDex...they're being worked on, it's just huge

Added a page about trainers you battle after you have traded with them. Again, would look better with pictures;

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/tradebattles.shtml

Pokédex now has in-depth locations

http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/isshu/

Pokéarth's up. Just Pokémon and Items atm. Working on trainers and shops

Arty2 just informed me that the games have an official name for the feature that the fandom has coined as Effort Points;

基礎ポイント - Base Points. Confirmed by a NPC in Route 9

With special thanks to Alpha for the trainer data, I've updated Pokéarth with indepth details on each trainer

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/dr...dattacks.shtml

A list of special moves that can be known by Pokémon from the Dream World...in addition to some posted on Japanese sites, I found a couple of mine had them too

Investigating as to how to get them to have these new moves.

Seems I was somewhat wrong about the Basurao form abilities as you can get Reckless Blue Stripe Forms. I'm testing at the moment, but it seems like the dominant form in your game gets Reckless while the rare one gets Rock Head

Seems I was somewhat wrong about the Basurao form abilities as you can get Reckless Blue Stripe Forms. I'm testing at the moment, but it seems like the dominant form in your game gets Reckless while the rare one gets Rock Head

Or not...just caught Red Stripe Form with Reckless in White. This is perculiar...the data in the game clearly has ther second form as having Rock Head

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112