Thread: Gold Trainer Card

Default Gold Trainer Card

Does anyone else have one of these lovlies in RSE? Trying to complete all Master Contests was actually pretty fun for me, but I don't think I could stand another contest.

I've never done it, but almost had it in Ruby. The only reason I didn't really have it in ruby was because I had 4 stars, but I used action replay.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

After years, I've finally claimed deoxys! Watch your back! hehe...

I'm always down to battle, whether it be XY or ORAS. VM me if we're both on.

Seriously though, I wanna talk to some new people. Message me, I'm willing to talk about anything.

A Gold Trainer Card? In the 3rd Generation games? Impossible! I think it's one of the hardest tasks to actually accomplish in these games and it makes completing the National Dex look like cake haha. I have a Silver Card in Sapphire because I beat the Elite Four, completed the Hoenn Dex, and won all the Pokemon Contests. I just can't get the Gold one though since the Battle Tower is hard :[

As of yesterday, I have a gold card in Emerald.
    I shall now rate each task on fun-ness.
    Beating main quest: 10
    Contests: 9
    Pokedex: 15 (I love this. I hope they bring back completing the regional dex for and upgrade in BW)
    BF: 7
    It took me about a year and 321 hours of gameplay.
    ... ... ... ... ... ...
    ... ... ... ... ... ...