Thread: Gold Trainer Card

Default Gold Trainer Card

Does anyone else have one of these lovlies in RSE? Trying to complete all Master Contests was actually pretty fun for me, but I don't think I could stand another contest.

I've never done it, but almost had it in Ruby. The only reason I didn't really have it in ruby was because I had 4 stars, but I used action replay.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

I'll be gone on vacation until I get home sometime Sunday the 28th. Sorry guys.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

A Gold Trainer Card? In the 3rd Generation games? Impossible! I think it's one of the hardest tasks to actually accomplish in these games and it makes completing the National Dex look like cake haha. I have a Silver Card in Sapphire because I beat the Elite Four, completed the Hoenn Dex, and won all the Pokemon Contests. I just can't get the Gold one though since the Battle Tower is hard :[

As of yesterday, I have a gold card in Emerald.
    I shall now rate each task on fun-ness.
    Beating main quest: 10
    Contests: 9
    Pokedex: 15 (I love this. I hope they bring back completing the regional dex for and upgrade in BW)
    BF: 7
    It took me about a year and 321 hours of gameplay.
    ... ... ... ... ... ...
    ... ... ... ... ... ...