Page 406 of 548 FirstFirst ... 306356396402403404405406407408409410416456506 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,150 of 13688

Thread: Official Pokemon Discussion Thread

  1. #10126
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    SANTA'S POTATOES
    Posts
    47

    Default

    actually i have a shiny emboar but... its mine forever!!! hahaha!

  2. #10127
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    I'm sorry, Bridge, but I refuse to listen to you anymore since you called Thundurus better than Gallade.
    So...I guess your gonna ignore the pm idea Isent where you previously said that you'll think about my idea and now you'll ignore because I have an opinion?

    Oh well...Gallade is just a pokemon I solely dislike so really...I'll say almost anything is better then it....

  3. #10128
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    5,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge View Post
    So...I guess your gonna ignore the pm idea Isent where you previously said that you'll think about my idea and now you'll ignore because I have an opinion?

    Oh well...Gallade is just a pokemon I solely dislike so really...I'll say almost anything is better then it....
    I'm not actually not going to listen to you anymore, that would be so immature. But I will say that I find your taste in Pokemon to be horrible if you think EVERYTHING is better than Gallade.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

    Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

    Gallade.

  4. #10129
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge View Post
    1. Tornadus is the first pokemon to be more of the wind then Masquerain. Plus he is the first purple legend
    2. Thundorus is the weaker of the three but, he is more aamzing then Gallade
    3. LANDORUS HAS A HAT!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge View Post
    Oh well...Gallade is just a pokemon I solely dislike so really...I'll say almost anything is better then it....
    You know what's more amazing than Gallade? About 0.5% of Pokemon.
    Gallade owns. Not only is it's design so neat, but it's darn good competitively. If you were in a fight with Gallade, you would lose. If Thundurus got in a fight with Gallade, it would lose. If anything got in a fight with Gallade, it would lose.
    Gallade is the best. THE BEST. Psychic/Fighting is the best type ever. Everything about Gallade is the best ever. If Pokemon were people, Thundurus would be a garbage collector, and Gallade would be the CEO, CFO, founder, and owner of the best company in the world that makes a bazillion dollars a day, and he would do it ALL BY HIMSELF with no employees or anything.
    Gallade is absolute. You think Arceus is the god of Pokemon? You're wrong again. Gallade is the god of Pokemon, just because all the Pokemon respect Gallade so much. They all love him. All Pokemon are devout Galladians, which is totally a religion. He gets 100 Christmas cards, EVEN WHEN IT IS NOT CHRISTMAS. Or as Pokemon call it, GALLADEMAS. How many Christmas cards does Thundurus get? None. Is Thundurus a Galladian? Nope. Thundurus follows his own religion that he totally just made up because he is a loser. He worships television, beer, and NASCAR.
    Gallade is a super-genius. Everyone thinks Alakazam is the smartest Pokemon, but Gallade makes Alakazam look like that kid from school you know who puts his head down in class and reads Calvin and Hobbes instead of paying attention. Gallade's grades are all A+++++++++++++++++++++++. Thundurus doesn't even attend school because he is too dumb to find the school building.
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

    Gallade.
    Last edited by KickAsh; 15th May 2011 at 1:20 AM.

  5. #10130
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    5,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    You know what's more amazing than Gallade? About 0.5% of Pokemon.
    Gallade owns. Not only is it's design so neat, but it's darn good competitively. If you were in a fight with Gallade, you would lose. If Thundurus got in a fight with Gallade, it would lose. If anything got in a fight with Gallade, it would lose.
    Gallade is the best. THE BEST. Psychic/Fighting is the best type ever. Everything about Gallade is the best ever. If Pokemon were people, Thundurus would be a garbage collector, and Gallade would be the CEO, CFO, founder, and owner of the best company in the world that makes a bazillion dollars a day, and he would do it ALL BY HIMSELF with no employees or anything.
    Gallade is absolute. You think Arceus is the god of Pokemon? You're wrong again. Gallade is the god of Pokemon, just because all the Pokemon respect Gallade so much. They all love him. All Pokemon are devout Galladians, which is totally a religion. He gets 100 Christmas cards, EVEN WHEN IT IS NOT CHRISTMAS. Or as Pokemon call it, GALLADEMAS. How many Christmas cards does Thundurus get? None. Is Thundurus a Galladian? Nope. Thundurus follows his own religion that he totally just made up because he is a loser. He worships television, beer, and NASCAR.
    Gallade is a super-genius. Everyone thinks Alakazam is the smartest Pokemon, but Gallade makes Alakazam look like that kid from school you know who puts his head down in class and reads Calvin and Hobbes instead of paying attention. Gallade's grades are all A+++++++++++++++++++++++. Thundurus doesn't even attend school because he is too dumb to find the school building.
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

    Gallade.
    Sigged for PURE TRUTH!!!
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

    Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

    Gallade.

  6. #10131
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    Sigged for PURE TRUTH!!!
    Amen.
    10charlimit

  7. #10132
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    5,716

    Default

    Okay, well turns out the quote is too long, so I hope the final paragraph suffices.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

    Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

    Gallade.

  8. #10133
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    5,716

    Default

    Well, it's good to read the thoughts of somebody who actually understands how the world works.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

    Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

    Gallade.

  9. #10134
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Like I'd tell you
    Posts
    84

    Default

    So, I don't like Gallade... *prepares to get shot by SC and KickAsh*






    Ok, I was joking, Gallade is pretty awesome
    Epic Lucario is epic

    Shadow the Hedgehog is watching you
    Credit to Northern Lights

    I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

  10. #10135
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    5,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialFire View Post
    So, I don't like Gallade... *prepares to get shot by SC and KickAsh*
    *goes to his room to get the shotgun he's been keeping in his closet*

    Ok, I was joking, Gallade is pretty awesome
    Okay, thank god, I'm not going to get charged with murder now.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

    Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

    Gallade.

  11. #10136
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Like I'd tell you
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    *goes to his room to get the shotgun he's been keeping in his closet*



    Okay, thank god, I'm not going to get charged with murder now.
    You keep a shotgun in your closet? I'm scared of you now...
    Epic Lucario is epic

    Shadow the Hedgehog is watching you
    Credit to Northern Lights

    I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

  12. #10137
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    5,716

    Default

    You shouldn't be. Just like Gallade, and everything will be fine.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

    Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

    Gallade.

  13. #10138
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,977

    Default

    Going to be honest, kind of want to hate Gallade out of spite now

  14. #10139
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Like I'd tell you
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Ok, I am now a Galladian
    Epic Lucario is epic

    Shadow the Hedgehog is watching you
    Credit to Northern Lights

    I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

  15. #10140
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    5,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Going to be honest, kind of want to hate Gallade out of spite now
    Oh come on, we're allowed to have a few hours of letting out our Gallade fandom before we move on to a new topic.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

    Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

    Gallade.

  16. #10141
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    You know what's more amazing than Gallade? About 0.5% of Pokemon.
    Gallade owns. Not only is it's design so neat, but it's darn good competitively. If you were in a fight with Gallade, you would lose. If Thundurus got in a fight with Gallade, it would lose. If anything got in a fight with Gallade, it would lose.
    Gallade is the best. THE BEST. Psychic/Fighting is the best type ever. Everything about Gallade is the best ever. If Pokemon were people, Thundurus would be a garbage collector, and Gallade would be the CEO, CFO, founder, and owner of the best company in the world that makes a bazillion dollars a day, and he would do it ALL BY HIMSELF with no employees or anything.
    Gallade is absolute. You think Arceus is the god of Pokemon? You're wrong again. Gallade is the god of Pokemon, just because all the Pokemon respect Gallade so much. They all love him. All Pokemon are devout Galladians, which is totally a religion. He gets 100 Christmas cards, EVEN WHEN IT IS NOT CHRISTMAS. Or as Pokemon call it, GALLADEMAS. How many Christmas cards does Thundurus get? None. Is Thundurus a Galladian? Nope. Thundurus follows his own religion that he totally just made up because he is a loser. He worships television, beer, and NASCAR.
    Gallade is a super-genius. Everyone thinks Alakazam is the smartest Pokemon, but Gallade makes Alakazam look like that kid from school you know who puts his head down in class and reads Calvin and Hobbes instead of paying attention. Gallade's grades are all A+++++++++++++++++++++++. Thundurus doesn't even attend school because he is too dumb to find the school building.
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

    Gallade.
    Thunderus might be a middle aged white man and Gallde might be some big Ceo BUT Masquerain sits silently in a box with a smaller box. This small metal box as a handle and on thisnbox are the words...

    "The Gallade Control Box"

    So it doesn't matter what Gallade does or hoe awesome he is, he is only as good as Masquerain allows him to be...

    ahm...
        Spoiler:- THIS IS THE TRUTH:

  17. #10142
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Like I'd tell you
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge View Post
    GALLADE COULD LOSE TO A WELL TRAINED PIDGEY!!!!!
    Ooh, Bridge went there! SC might now kill you
    Epic Lucario is epic

    Shadow the Hedgehog is watching you
    Credit to Northern Lights

    I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

  18. #10143
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    280

    Default

    I'm officially changing my religion on Facebook to Galladian.
    Someone should make fanpages and tshirts and posters and coffee mugs. That would sell. Definitely.

    On a side note, Thunderus, purple? I would say blue. In fact, I would call Tornadus more purple, due to the tail.
    But that's just me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabonea_Masukippa View Post
    I hate nature for designing ugly things!!! Animals are supposed to be cute. This is unacceptable! I mean a spider is kinda cool but this is taking it too far!!! Clearly Gaia has run out of ideas.

    Also 'orange' worst. name. for. a. fruit. ever.
    VERSION 2

  19. #10144
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    515

    Default

    I nver said Thunderous was purple.

    Whenever I sid purple I was refering to Tornadus

  20. #10145
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    5,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge View Post
    GALLADE COULD LOSE TO A WELL TRAINED PIDGEY!!!!!
    I really, really hope that you don't actually believe this, because if you do, you may have to stop playing Pokemon.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

    Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

    Gallade.

  21. #10146
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    elsewhere
    Posts
    1,077

    Default

        Spoiler:- Black Adventures:


    Otherwise, he was one of the easier roaming legendaries to catch.

  22. #10147
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    I really, really hope that you don't actually believe this, because if you do, you may have to stop playing Pokemon.
    No I don't...but, it could lose to a well trained Masquerain...THAT I beleive

  23. #10148
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    5,716

    Default

    Fine, a well trained Masquerain can beat a horribly trained Gallade. But a well trained Gallade can easily beat a well trained Masquerain.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

    Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

    Gallade.

  24. #10149
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    Fine, a well trained Masquerain can beat a horribly trained Gallade. But a well trained Gallade can easily beat a well trained Masquerain.
    It really depends on the trainer...

    IF I get my wifi to work and when I train a Masquerain very well we should have a one on one battle

    ...even if we don't I do plan on training on when I beat White...

  25. #10150
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    5,716

    Default

    The thing is, I wouldn't be a very good example of how amazingly awesome a Gallade is, because I don't battle competitively, so my Gallade isn't EV trained or anything like that.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

    Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

    Gallade.

Page 406 of 548 FirstFirst ... 306356396402403404405406407408409410416456506 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •