Page 92 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 3854

Thread: Pokemon Black and White General Discussion

Bianca did reach the brothers. They (that is, all 4 of them) just didn't make it in time for the big charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Bianca did reach the brothers. They (that is, all 4 of them) just didn't make it in time for the big charge.
    or DID they?

Mwahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoIncarnate View Post
    or DID they?

Mwahahaha
    Clearly Bianca is the Shadow Triad

FACT: You never see her at the end
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions of people
    FACT: You never see the Triad until after Bianca gets her Muuna
    FACT: Being the Shadow Triad would give her something to do in life

She got to the Leaders but it was after everything had happened. So that doesn't disprove the theory at all. Surely?

Quote Originally Posted by poke-lord View Post
    She got to the Leaders but it was after everything had happened. So that doesn't disprove the theory at all. Surely?
    No, she said she went to get the gym leaders right before the "raid" but they arrived too late (alas, the lack of flying Pokemon).

Since...you know...getting the leaders after everyone did their thing would be kind of pointless.

^Well, then there is still a chance they didn't come because they are Ghetsis' most loyal followers, and they stalled for time.
    I hardly believe this theory myself, I just like to speculate.

FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts
    And "Bianca from Nuvema Town" can be re-arranged to form the hidden sentence "Is secretly Shadow Triad".
    Last edited by KickAsh; 30th March 2011 at 10:23 PM.

ok new signature

LMFAO, well that settles it, Bianca is an evil *****

I just discovered the discovery of INFINITE TM'S....Gamefreak really scored with this one, NOW I can use ALL the TM's like HM'S, and they will NEVER EVER disappear!! This is just wonderful, all I have to do is find the Tm's and I'm set! NO more TM hoarding!! Now my pokemon can have MUCH better movesets...Too bad I didn't figure this out during my first run on Black version!

Word of warning, the Relocator sends over all of any crown beasts and celebii all at once, I just sent over a celebi, that I wished to teach earth power first, by accident.

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

If Bianca was the Triad why would she round up the gym leaders to fight the sages......?
    It's defo the Striaton gym leaders. It has to be. If it's not I'd consider killing myself.....someone tell game freak they'll have to do it to save my life.....

Quote Originally Posted by Brianocerous View Post
    If Bianca was the Triad why would she round up the gym leaders to fight the sages......?
    It's defo the Striaton gym leaders. It has to be. If it's not I'd consider killing myself.....someone tell game freak they'll have to do it to save my life.....
    why am I the only normal Irish person?

It would be funny if they actually were the ST. It'd be a good twist

I'd like to see the Striaton triplets as the Shadow Triad just to see how the anime would handle that.

This forum would be a very dismal place without you, Snowy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ememew View Post
    I'd like to see the Striaton triplets as the Shadow Triad just to see how the anime would handle that.
    I prefer Snowy's explanation of the Triad. Although it would be interesting...

FACT: The Shadow Triad first appear in Chargestone Cave. Who else was in that area at the time, but not while the Triad were on screen? Bianca.

OK, I'm having too much fun with this . . .

Remember how when you appear in front of the ditch in Giant Chasm the weather becomes a blizzard?
    What if (in Pokémon Grey)…
    Team Plasma has claimed Reshiram and Zekrom from the Dragonspiral Towers using the power of Cobalion, Terakion, and Virizion. Now you have to go to the Pokemon League, fight the Elite Four, and, after the whole Castle scene, you free the Trio and are trasported by the Shadow Triad to Giant Chasm. The Fighter Trio will guide you through a series of puzzles to the ditch that creates a frozen wasteland. Before you enter the cave Kyurem dwells, Ghetsis comes out of nowhere confronting you. Next, well I'm deciding between you actually battling Ghetsis or him getting chased by the Fighter Trio. After this, you find nothing but a spiky ice Orb and you take it, then the the Shadow Triad will teleport you back to N's Castle and you confront N. He calls upon the Black and White dragons and they both set N's room aflame with the flames Reshiram emits and the heat Zekrom generates.
    All of a sudden, the Kyper Orb rises up and, like B/W, Kyurem emerges. He uses his frozen power to put out the flames.
    So it looks like Kyurem is ganged up upon Reshiram and Zekrom. They both use their Fusion Power to attack Kyurem (scene format)! But then a caption reads: 'What?! Kyurem isn't finished forming?!?!'
    Kyurem takes a grey form of Reshiram and Zekrom combined and is twice their size.

Comment if this is a good or bad idea. I just decided to let my imagination to go wild.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes
    What I like about the Mega Evolution line is how consistently ridiculously over the top they are. I mean just from what we have: Leather Dom Houndoom, Haute Couture Banette, Debutante Gardevoir, Alternative Circuit Party Angel Absol, L'Oreal model Ampharos, Ivan Ooze Aerodactyl, Sashimi Gyarados, Tweaker Raged Pinsir, Ghandi Alakazam... I could go on but you get the gist.

I anxiously await Fierce Drag Queen Jynx.

Veneno Oscuridad - 80 Points
    A Fun Place!

Quote Originally Posted by Ememew View Post
    FACT: The Shadow Triad first appear in Chargestone Cave. Who else was in that area at the time, but not while the Triad were on screen? Bianca.

OK, I'm having too much fun with this . . .
    But she was guarding Professor Juniper at the time...Unless Juniper is apart of the triad, and if so, her father could have told Team Plasma about the legendaries.

Bianca, Juniper, and Cedric weren't on screen when the triad was. Also, Juniper and her father are not fight-able. The Shadow Triad also weren't fight-able.

Doesn't Bianca have enough time to travel to chargestone cave(when you confront the sage) and back in time for you to talk to her, so that you can have a rematch with her?...And who smiles that much and isn't evil?
    Last edited by darklazerman; 3rd April 2011 at 7:42 AM. Reason: I had to add stuff and space it. Many mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by darklazerman View Post
    But she was guarding Professor Juniper at the time...Unless Juniper is apart of the triad, and if so, her father could have told Team Plasma about the legendaries.

Bianca, Juniper, and Cedric weren't on screen when the triad was. Also, Juniper and her father are not fight-able. The Shadow Triad also weren't fight-able.

Doesn't Bianca have enough time to travel to chargestone cave(when you confront the sage) and back in time for you to talk to her, so that you can have a rematch with her?...And who smiles that much and isn't evil?
    And here I was thinking I could trust that girl, what with her adorable hat and tendency to fall over. No wonder her father didn't want her going on an adventure; he must have known her evil secret and didn't want Bianca as one of the rulers of the world!

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    You do realize that there's an unobtainable item programmed into the game called the, "God Stone", do you? And the God Stone looks exactly like the Dark Stone and Light Stone.

I love how Game Freak already has everything planned out. It's going to be called Pokemon God Version, and Kyurem will have a "God Forme".
    HOW TO HEAR KYUREM'S CRY IN REAL LIFE:
    1. Blow your nose

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
    You do realize that there's an unobtainable item programmed into the game called the, "God Stone", do you? And the God Stone looks exactly like the Dark Stone and Light Stone.

I love how Game Freak already has everything planned out. It's going to be called Pokemon God Version, and Kyurem will have a "God Forme".
    Intriguingly, said item was removed from the international version's code
    (it was a key item, for reference)

It will definitely be for Kyurem though. I think we can see that from a mile away.

Just realized it's winter in-game. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post

God Forme?! Totally gonna get that then.
    Wow, Gamefreak HAS to upgrade Kyurem by a milestone. If they only upgrade it a bit, then my chances for gettin Pokemon God/Grey/Gray will be slim.
    What I like about the Mega Evolution line is how consistently ridiculously over the top they are. I mean just from what we have: Leather Dom Houndoom, Haute Couture Banette, Debutante Gardevoir, Alternative Circuit Party Angel Absol, L'Oreal model Ampharos, Ivan Ooze Aerodactyl, Sashimi Gyarados, Tweaker Raged Pinsir, Ghandi Alakazam... I could go on but you get the gist.

A Fun Place!

A whole game with upgrades, tweaks and any amount of material different from Black and White and what they do or don't do with Kyurem is really going to be the sole criteria on which you base your purchase?

And no, that the item is called "God Stone" does not in and of itself mean there is a "God Forme" forthcoming.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    A whole game with upgrades, tweaks and any amount of material different from Black and White and what they do or don't do with Kyurem is really going to be the sole criteria on which you base your purchase?

And no, that the item is called "God Stone" does not in and of itself mean there is a "God Forme" forthcoming.
    All I know is that Kyurem better be upgraded. I'd hate to see some awesome Ice/Dragon Pokemon with a still-broken back.
    And yes, that is (actually) my second reason for getting the third installment.

A Fun Place!

Page 92 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast