Page 92 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 3854

Thread: Pokemon Black and White General Discussion

  1. #2276
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,978

    Default

    Bianca did reach the brothers. They (that is, all 4 of them) just didn't make it in time for the big charge.

  2. #2277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Bianca did reach the brothers. They (that is, all 4 of them) just didn't make it in time for the big charge.
    or DID they?

    Mwahahaha

  3. #2278
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,978

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoIncarnate View Post
    or DID they?

    Mwahahaha
    Clearly Bianca is the Shadow Triad

    FACT: You never see her at the end
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions of people
    FACT: You never see the Triad until after Bianca gets her Muuna
    FACT: Being the Shadow Triad would give her something to do in life

  4. #2279
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    277

    Default

    She got to the Leaders but it was after everything had happened. So that doesn't disprove the theory at all. Surely?

  5. #2280
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,978

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poke-lord View Post
    She got to the Leaders but it was after everything had happened. So that doesn't disprove the theory at all. Surely?
    No, she said she went to get the gym leaders right before the "raid" but they arrived too late (alas, the lack of flying Pokemon).

    Since...you know...getting the leaders after everyone did their thing would be kind of pointless.

  6. #2281
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    969

    Default

    ^Well, then there is still a chance they didn't come because they are Ghetsis' most loyal followers, and they stalled for time.
    I hardly believe this theory myself, I just like to speculate.

    Clearly Bianca is the Shadow Triad

    FACT: You never see her at the end
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions of people
    FACT: You never see the Triad until after Bianca gets her Muuna
    FACT: Being the Shadow Triad would give her something to do in life
    And "Bianca from Nuvema Town" can be re-arranged to form the hidden sentence "Is secretly Shadow Triad".
    Last edited by KickAsh; 30th March 2011 at 10:23 PM.

  7. #2282
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    A hot place
    Posts
    2,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Clearly Bianca is the Shadow Triad

    FACT: You never see her at the end
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions of people
    FACT: You never see the Triad until after Bianca gets her Muuna
    FACT: Being the Shadow Triad would give her something to do in life
    ok new signature
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Clearly Bianca is the Shadow Triad

    FACT: You never see her at the end
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions of people
    FACT: You never see the Triad until after Bianca gets her Muuna
    FACT: Being the Shadow Triad would give her something to do in life

  8. #2283
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Dyaus Spring, Suicune's Home
    Posts
    4,660

    Default

    LMFAO, well that settles it, Bianca is an evil *****





  9. #2284
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Cerulean City, Kanto
    Posts
    4,577

    Default

    I just discovered the discovery of INFINITE TM'S....Gamefreak really scored with this one, NOW I can use ALL the TM's like HM'S, and they will NEVER EVER disappear!! This is just wonderful, all I have to do is find the Tm's and I'm set! NO more TM hoarding!! Now my pokemon can have MUCH better movesets...Too bad I didn't figure this out during my first run on Black version!

  10. #2285
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    3,016

    Default

    Word of warning, the Relocator sends over all of any crown beasts and celebii all at once, I just sent over a celebi, that I wished to teach earth power first, by accident.

    All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

  11. #2286
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    74

    Default

    If Bianca was the Triad why would she round up the gym leaders to fight the sages......?
    It's defo the Striaton gym leaders. It has to be. If it's not I'd consider killing myself.....someone tell game freak they'll have to do it to save my life.....

  12. #2287
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wherever *****s go
    Posts
    5,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brianocerous View Post
    If Bianca was the Triad why would she round up the gym leaders to fight the sages......?
    It's defo the Striaton gym leaders. It has to be. If it's not I'd consider killing myself.....someone tell game freak they'll have to do it to save my life.....
    why am I the only normal Irish person?

    It would be funny if they actually were the ST. It'd be a good twist

  13. #2288
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,598

    Default

    I'd like to see the Striaton triplets as the Shadow Triad just to see how the anime would handle that.

  14. #2289
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hiatus
    Posts
    7,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Clearly Bianca is the Shadow Triad

    FACT: You never see her at the end
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions of people
    FACT: You never see the Triad until after Bianca gets her Muuna
    FACT: Being the Shadow Triad would give her something to do in life
    This forum would be a very dismal place without you, Snowy.


  15. #2290
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ememew View Post
    I'd like to see the Striaton triplets as the Shadow Triad just to see how the anime would handle that.
    I prefer Snowy's explanation of the Triad. Although it would be interesting...

  16. #2291
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Clearly Bianca is the Shadow Triad

    FACT: You never see her at the end
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions of people
    FACT: You never see the Triad until after Bianca gets her Muuna
    FACT: Being the Shadow Triad would give her something to do in life
    FACT: The Shadow Triad first appear in Chargestone Cave. Who else was in that area at the time, but not while the Triad were on screen? Bianca.

    OK, I'm having too much fun with this . . .

  17. #2292
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    5,334

    Default

    Remember how when you appear in front of the ditch in Giant Chasm the weather becomes a blizzard?
    What if (in Pokémon Grey)…
    Team Plasma has claimed Reshiram and Zekrom from the Dragonspiral Towers using the power of Cobalion, Terakion, and Virizion. Now you have to go to the Pokemon League, fight the Elite Four, and, after the whole Castle scene, you free the Trio and are trasported by the Shadow Triad to Giant Chasm. The Fighter Trio will guide you through a series of puzzles to the ditch that creates a frozen wasteland. Before you enter the cave Kyurem dwells, Ghetsis comes out of nowhere confronting you. Next, well I'm deciding between you actually battling Ghetsis or him getting chased by the Fighter Trio. After this, you find nothing but a spiky ice Orb and you take it, then the the Shadow Triad will teleport you back to N's Castle and you confront N. He calls upon the Black and White dragons and they both set N's room aflame with the flames Reshiram emits and the heat Zekrom generates.
    All of a sudden, the Kyper Orb rises up and, like B/W, Kyurem emerges. He uses his frozen power to put out the flames.
    So it looks like Kyurem is ganged up upon Reshiram and Zekrom. They both use their Fusion Power to attack Kyurem (scene format)! But then a caption reads: 'What?! Kyurem isn't finished forming?!?!'
    Kyurem takes a grey form of Reshiram and Zekrom combined and is twice their size.

    Comment if this is a good or bad idea. I just decided to let my imagination to go wild.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes
    What I like about the Mega Evolution line is how consistently ridiculously over the top they are. I mean just from what we have: Leather Dom Houndoom, Haute Couture Banette, Debutante Gardevoir, Alternative Circuit Party Angel Absol, L'Oreal model Ampharos, Ivan Ooze Aerodactyl, Sashimi Gyarados, Tweaker Raged Pinsir, Ghandi Alakazam... I could go on but you get the gist.

    I anxiously await Fierce Drag Queen Jynx.

    Veneno Oscuridad - 80 Points
    A Fun Place!

  18. #2293
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Something involving Mothim
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ememew View Post
    FACT: The Shadow Triad first appear in Chargestone Cave. Who else was in that area at the time, but not while the Triad were on screen? Bianca.

    OK, I'm having too much fun with this . . .
    But she was guarding Professor Juniper at the time...Unless Juniper is apart of the triad, and if so, her father could have told Team Plasma about the legendaries.

    Bianca, Juniper, and Cedric weren't on screen when the triad was. Also, Juniper and her father are not fight-able. The Shadow Triad also weren't fight-able.

    Doesn't Bianca have enough time to travel to chargestone cave(when you confront the sage) and back in time for you to talk to her, so that you can have a rematch with her?...And who smiles that much and isn't evil?
    Last edited by darklazerman; 3rd April 2011 at 7:42 AM. Reason: I had to add stuff and space it. Many mistakes
    .

  19. #2294
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darklazerman View Post
    But she was guarding Professor Juniper at the time...Unless Juniper is apart of the triad, and if so, her father could have told Team Plasma about the legendaries.

    Bianca, Juniper, and Cedric weren't on screen when the triad was. Also, Juniper and her father are not fight-able. The Shadow Triad also weren't fight-able.

    Doesn't Bianca have enough time to travel to chargestone cave(when you confront the sage) and back in time for you to talk to her, so that you can have a rematch with her?...And who smiles that much and isn't evil?
    And here I was thinking I could trust that girl, what with her adorable hat and tendency to fall over. No wonder her father didn't want her going on an adventure; he must have known her evil secret and didn't want Bianca as one of the rulers of the world!

  20. #2295
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Location: Location: Location:
    Posts
    1,922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Post
    You do realize that there's an unobtainable item programmed into the game called the, "God Stone", do you? And the God Stone looks exactly like the Dark Stone and Light Stone.

    I love how Game Freak already has everything planned out. It's going to be called Pokemon God Version, and Kyurem will have a "God Forme".
    HOW TO HEAR KYUREM'S CRY IN REAL LIFE:
    1. Blow your nose

  21. #2296
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,978

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
    You do realize that there's an unobtainable item programmed into the game called the, "God Stone", do you? And the God Stone looks exactly like the Dark Stone and Light Stone.

    I love how Game Freak already has everything planned out. It's going to be called Pokemon God Version, and Kyurem will have a "God Forme".
    Intriguingly, said item was removed from the international version's code
    (it was a key item, for reference)

  22. #2297
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,629

    Default

    It will definitely be for Kyurem though. I think we can see that from a mile away.

    Just realized it's winter in-game. Awesome.

  23. #2298
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    5,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
    You do realize that there's an unobtainable item programmed into the game called the, "God Stone", do you? And the God Stone looks exactly like the Dark Stone and Light Stone.

    I love how Game Freak already has everything planned out. It's going to be called Pokemon God Version, and Kyurem will have a "God Forme".
    God Forme?! Totally gonna get that then.
    Wow, Gamefreak HAS to upgrade Kyurem by a milestone. If they only upgrade it a bit, then my chances for gettin Pokemon God/Grey/Gray will be slim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes
    What I like about the Mega Evolution line is how consistently ridiculously over the top they are. I mean just from what we have: Leather Dom Houndoom, Haute Couture Banette, Debutante Gardevoir, Alternative Circuit Party Angel Absol, L'Oreal model Ampharos, Ivan Ooze Aerodactyl, Sashimi Gyarados, Tweaker Raged Pinsir, Ghandi Alakazam... I could go on but you get the gist.

    I anxiously await Fierce Drag Queen Jynx.

    Veneno Oscuridad - 80 Points
    A Fun Place!

  24. #2299

    Default

    A whole game with upgrades, tweaks and any amount of material different from Black and White and what they do or don't do with Kyurem is really going to be the sole criteria on which you base your purchase?

    And no, that the item is called "God Stone" does not in and of itself mean there is a "God Forme" forthcoming.



    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  25. #2300
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    5,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    A whole game with upgrades, tweaks and any amount of material different from Black and White and what they do or don't do with Kyurem is really going to be the sole criteria on which you base your purchase?

    And no, that the item is called "God Stone" does not in and of itself mean there is a "God Forme" forthcoming.
    All I know is that Kyurem better be upgraded. I'd hate to see some awesome Ice/Dragon Pokemon with a still-broken back.
    And yes, that is (actually) my second reason for getting the third installment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes
    What I like about the Mega Evolution line is how consistently ridiculously over the top they are. I mean just from what we have: Leather Dom Houndoom, Haute Couture Banette, Debutante Gardevoir, Alternative Circuit Party Angel Absol, L'Oreal model Ampharos, Ivan Ooze Aerodactyl, Sashimi Gyarados, Tweaker Raged Pinsir, Ghandi Alakazam... I could go on but you get the gist.

    I anxiously await Fierce Drag Queen Jynx.

    Veneno Oscuridad - 80 Points
    A Fun Place!

Page 92 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •