Page 479 of 944 FirstFirst ... 379429469475476477478479480481482483489529579 ... LastLast
Results 11,951 to 11,975 of 23588

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by Nelzz View Post
    After beating the elite four once. I am sitting around 51-53. But now trainers have lvl 65 pokemon. Am I just in the wrong area? Or did I mess up somewhere?
    Nope, you're doing it right. Don't worry though lol, they maybe Lv. 65 but they're still dummys and weaklings.
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 3225 3445 5566

Pokemon White 2 Team:

[IMG]http://oi56.*******.com/2zh179j.jpg[/IMG]

Training tips after E4

Well, for Big Stadium and Small Court to really be any good XP you'd have to beat the E4 (as stated in title).

Location of the Big Stadium and Small Court are in Nimbasa city, to the very northwest and they are adjacent to each other. Such convenience.

If you want to mass train anything really, this is for you. Trainers having Lv. 60+ pokemon, and a maximum of 6 single trainers and always 2 double trainers.

After you've beat all the trainers and want to fight them again, just save and go to your main DS settings. Go to your time settings and set it as 23:59. After doing so quickly load up your game and wait 1-2 minutes to fight them all over again, then repeat. There's no limit to this.

This trick works for Game Freak Morimoto in Castelia city and Cynthia in Undella town as well. (For Cynthia it'd have to be Summer or Spring of course, but you can set through the time settings as well.)

Also you can rematch Bianca in Nuvema town in Juniper's lab, and Cheren whom you'll first have to encounter in Route 5, then meet him at the very exit of Victory Road, though you can only do these once.

Just thought I'd be helpful in case anyone didn't know.

I made a thread for this post, but I'm waiting for approval. Seeing how there's a possibility it might not get approved I'll just tell you here.
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 3225 3445 5566

Pokemon White 2 Team:

[IMG]http://oi56.*******.com/2zh179j.jpg[/IMG]

Default I need some help

Never mind
    Last edited by GrayLugia; 21st April 2011 at 5:42 PM.

Default Landorus event isn't activating

I need help with this, I got a tornadous and a thundurus but the landorus event isn't working, here is a video to show what I am doing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZBUZBi_7MM , as you can see in the video, I am not doing anything wrong but the event wont work. I have looked around and I have only heard of one other person with this problem, please help!
    Last edited by GlitchMasterMario; 20th April 2011 at 1:32 PM. Reason: forgot title

Quote Originally Posted by GlitchMasterMario View Post
    I need help with this, I got a tornadous and a thundurus but the landorus event isn't working, here is a video to show what I am doing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZBUZBi_7MM , as you can see in the video, I am not doing anything wrong but the event wont work. I have looked around and I have only heard of one other person with this problem, please help!
    Is one of the 2 your own? If you got both via trades you wont get the event to show up.

Pokémon White 2 Badgequest:

Quote Originally Posted by Nakashima View Post
    Is one of the 2 your own? If you got both via trades you wont get the event to show up.
    yes, the thundurus is mine, the other is from a trade

EDIT
    wait.... now remembered I did trade my thundurus...... GRRRR...........
    Last edited by GlitchMasterMario; 20th April 2011 at 1:49 PM. Reason: relized something

is this good for dragonite? Earthquake(for rock types) Thunderbolt/ice beam Flamethrower(for ice types) and Dragon claw/pulse
    Last edited by Poke_Mania97; 20th April 2011 at 2:21 PM.
    FIRE'S COOL FIRE'S BAD
    SOMETIMES FIRE MAKES ME MAD!!!

Black FC: 3739 9774 2494
    Platinum FC: 5286 3454 4291
    OF:
    Most evo stones/items, Pokerus, starter eggs, zorua w.dark pulse, Deino w.dark pulse,

Shinies(for trade)
    Charmander and Cyndaquil

I CAN CLONE. All i ask is for a clone of the pokemon. you keep the original and a clone version!

LF: shiny ho-oh/shiny lugia/ shiny deoxys/pokeshifter

Haven't really dabbled with mixed sets too often. Personally I love extreme speed on my 'nite.
    Autumn Friendly: 18-4 4 RQ, 1657, 578th place
    International challenge: 16-2 7 RQ 1634
    Spring friendly: 18-0 1721, 173rd

4527 7711 4773 is my 3ds FC,
    Don't have any room for random safari requests :/ Friends list is full as is.

How can I check for IVs without the IV battle? I need to do this for the sake of Hidden Power type and damage
    My Black F/C: 3353 7681 7071

I like to be the Fire that surrounds Darkness

Glitchmaster that happened to a friend of mine.
    we worked out that what activates the event is a small bit of dialog between and few kids when you first go to the shrine, have you seen that?
    My revised White team:

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
    So wait, say i have a mischevious piplup (SA) and a ditto alert to sounds (speed). I give them the respective items and breed them. will the piplups NOT have both SA and speed on a consistent basis as before?
    Yes, that is true.

By giving one of the two Pokemon their respective Power Item, and the other an Everstone (to pass down a wanted Nature), you will have just as much of a chance of passing down both the Sp. Attack IVs and Speed IVs that you would have when both Pokemon were holding their respective Power Item. It's redundant to have both, really.

When your Ditto with a Power Anklet and your Piplup with a Power Lens breed, there is a 50% chance that either one perfect IV gets passed down. The other IV relies on a different probability.

I need help. I got Pokemon Black the day it came out, so I already beat it. I am trying to get Landorus but it doesn't work. Tornadus and Thundurus were both in my party. So when ever I go up to it with both Tornadus and Thundurus it just says: "It's a small weathered shrine." and nothing happens. I tried only bringing them 2 but you need surf and watterfall. So, I just brang Tornadus, Thundurus, and my Polliwhirl. I also read it was region locked, so I went to the GTS and traded my Japanese Thundurus for a American one. And the Results came out the same...

My Pokemon Black Party :

Quote Originally Posted by Immanuel-2000 View Post
    I need help. I got Pokemon Black the day it came out, so I already beat it. I am trying to get Landorus but it doesn't work. Tornadus and Thundurus were both in my party. So when ever I go up to it with both Tornadus and Thundurus it just says: "It's a small weathered shrine." and nothing happens. I tried only bringing them 2 but you need surf and watterfall. So, I just brang Tornadus, Thundurus, and my Polliwhirl. I also read it was region locked, so I went to the GTS and traded my Japanese Thundurus for a American one. And the Results came out the same...
    u have to go with just tornadus and thundurus. nothing else
    FIRE'S COOL FIRE'S BAD

OF:
    Most evo stones/items, Pokerus, starter eggs, zorua w.dark pulse, Deino w.dark pulse,

Shinies(for trade)
    Charmander and Cyndaquil

I CAN CLONE. All i ask is for a clone of the pokemon. you keep the original and a clone version!

Quote Originally Posted by Poke_Mania97 View Post
    u have to go with just tornadus and thundurus. nothing else
    How the hell would you get there, then? Neither of those learn Surf or Waterfall.

Think before you make up answers.

Does the Tornadus you're using have your OT?

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    How the hell would you get there, then? Neither of those learn Surf or Waterfall.

Think before you make up answers.
    They can fly=) and one of them has to be yours, so both cant be from another trainer or another game that u have. so i think u got somebody elses thundurus on the gts, so thats not yours... so maybe thats it
    FIRE'S COOL FIRE'S BAD

OF:

Shinies(for trade)
    Charmander and Cyndaquil

I presume the Tornadus was the one you personally caught in your game?

Make sure that the Thundurus you got from the GTS is legit, also.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 20th April 2011 at 3:55 PM.

They can fly=) and yes one of them has to be yours, so both cant be from another trainer or another game that u have
    You can't Fly to the Abundant Shrine.

They can fly=) and one of them has to be yours, so both cant be from another trainer or another game that u have. so i think u got somebody elses thundurus on the gts, so thats not yours... so maybe thats it
    They can't fly to his shrine.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    They can't fly to his shrine.
    it was a joke....
    FIRE'S COOL FIRE'S BAD

OF:

Shinies(for trade)
    Charmander and Cyndaquil

I had the same problem. I captured my tornadus in my pokemon black and got a japanese thunderus by trade. I brought it to the shrine but nothing happend. You probably need a Tornadus and a Thunderus from the same country.
    Pokemon Black FC: 3138 5771 6558

Quote Originally Posted by DragonT View Post
    You probably need a Tornadus and a Thunderus from the same country.
    I believe he said he'd tried that.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I believe he said he'd tried that.
    yer but i think he traded HIS kami exclusive pokemon, cause he said he traded his japanese one for an american...

and how do i get a star rating on random matchups?
    FIRE'S COOL FIRE'S BAD

OF:

Shinies(for trade)
    Charmander and Cyndaquil

yer but i think he traded HIS kami exclusive pokemon, cause he said he traded his japanese one for an american...
    Yes because his Tornadus is probably American as well. Which would then make both Pokemon American.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Never mind.
    Last edited by GrayLugia; 21st April 2011 at 5:43 PM.
    ACCOUNT INACTIVE! POST NO MESSAGES HERE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomguy View Post
    How can I check for IVs without the IV battle? I need to do this for the sake of Hidden Power type and damage
    Can anyone answer this? I'd like to know too. I can't seem to find an option that sets Pokemon to Lv100 like in 4th Gen.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Page 479 of 944 FirstFirst ... 379429469475476477478479480481482483489529579 ... LastLast