Page 810 of 944 FirstFirst ... 710760800806807808809810811812813814820860910 ... LastLast
Results 20,226 to 20,250 of 23588

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

quick question
    with pokerus does my EV points from battle get doubled for example, if i battled a patrat with pokerus would i get 2 EVs??

Yes, that is correct. 2 ev's for Attack instead of one.

kool thanx

When does Pikachu DW is come? Accort here http://serebii.net/pokedex-bw/025.shtml it is available but I don't see any Pikachu on any area or event exclusive.
    3DS FC : 3566-2812-7996

My Safari have :

I can Pokeshift service.

Quote Originally Posted by GameMaster0000 View Post
    When does Pikachu DW is come? Accort here http://serebii.net/pokedex-bw/025.shtml it is available but I don't see any Pikachu on any area or event exclusive.
    I think there's a Dream World event in Japan that gives a pikachu. Otherwise, pikachu can't be found in the DW.
    Last edited by Mochi10; 17th January 2012 at 1:07 PM.

made by me
    tumblr | anime-planet | deviantart

Okay I found her. http://serebii.net/events/dex/025.shtml

100% female that good.

My Safari have :

I can Pokeshift service.

I have a question about the Abyssal Ruins.

In DPPt, you could get multiples of the same plates for Arceus underground, as well as other items...Can you get multiples of the plates and relic items on BW??

Dawn think there's no need to worry...lol

Look like it will gave you only 1 for each plate.

My Safari have :

I can Pokeshift service.

Hey guys. I didn't want to start a new topic on something liek this, if I should have let me know.
    I was considering restarting my black so I could do a nuzlock challenge. I got black to fill in for legendarys I didnt have on white, but i traded away my reshiram so I had another file going (which im using right now) im on the seventh badge.. should I wait to get the legendarys i traded to get them to my white or just start over now and catch them during my nuzlock challenge?
    again, sorry if this is the wrong topic.
    Copy/Paste this into your signature if you support a MOTHER 3 remake on the 3DS!-started by ToedandTrue

Thanks to Dragonitor for the userbar.

Current hunts: ~700 eggs (MM) (on hold) , , SR's (BQ) - 9,300
    Finished hunts: 2,058 COMPLETE!! =DDDDD (RE's) 1,664 RE's Complete

May the person with the most sanity and tons of headache medicine and tolerance for hatching loads of eggs win!

Credits to Master of Murkrow for the awesome BQ card

Quote Originally Posted by Claus351 View Post
    Hey guys. I didn't want to start a new topic on something liek this, if I should have let me know.
    I was considering restarting my black so I could do a nuzlock challenge. I got black to fill in for legendarys I didnt have on white, but i traded away my reshiram so I had another file going (which im using right now) im on the seventh badge.. should I wait to get the legendarys i traded to get them to my white or just start over now and catch them during my nuzlock challenge?
    again, sorry if this is the wrong topic.
    It's really up to you. You have to decide for yourself whether you want to catch the legendaries on your current file or your new one.

(Or maybe catch them on both files? Having extra copies is always useful!)

I don't know how strictly you're following your challenge, but if you want them now, you'd obviously be better off trading now and starting afterward.

I always like to have extra copies of legendaries. I personally would trade the ones I have to White, then restart Black and capture them again as part of the Nuzlocke Challenge.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

@Aquarelle
    thats a good idea! I don't really need two reshirams..but thats always a thought.
    @person
    I'm following it the same except if i find shinies and for legendarys. so I guess i'd just trade over my good dudes right now and restart! thanks u two :P you'll see a post by me in the nuzlock challenge thread soon!
    edit: varanus yeah thats what im gunna do :P
    Last edited by Claus351; 18th January 2012 at 12:07 AM.
    Copy/Paste this into your signature if you support a MOTHER 3 remake on the 3DS!-started by ToedandTrue

Thanks to Dragonitor for the userbar.

Current hunts: ~700 eggs (MM) (on hold) , , SR's (BQ) - 9,300
    Finished hunts: 2,058 COMPLETE!! =DDDDD (RE's) 1,664 RE's Complete

May the person with the most sanity and tons of headache medicine and tolerance for hatching loads of eggs win!

Credits to Master of Murkrow for the awesome BQ card

Hello guys, it happens i don't quite get it how exactly does the Power: band, bracer,lens etc works really. Guess we have an Unfezant and we want to enhance his SPECIAL DEFENSE, so we put him a POWER BAND, and the ideal thing would be fight to pkmn who gives ev´s in Sp. Def, in order to gain +5 right? The thing is what do i have to do to gain +4 ?? do i have to fight only one kind of pkmn ex. many Whatchog, OR fight pkmn who gives specifically a STAT ex. ATTACK:Watchog, Pidove, Sawsbuck, etc. OR fight them randomly? cause i once gained only +2 on leveling

Thanks!
    :::Green Solutions!:::

Quote Originally Posted by leafpower View Post
    Hello guys, it happens i don't quite get it how exactly does the Power: band, bracer,lens etc works really. Guess we have an Unfezant and we want to enhance his SPECIAL DEFENSE, so we put him a POWER BAND, and the ideal thing would be fight to pkmn who gives ev´s in Sp. Def, in order to gain +5 right? The thing is what do i have to do to gain +4 ?? do i have to fight only one kind of pkmn ex. many Whatchog, OR fight pkmn who gives specifically a STAT ex. ATTACK:Watchog, Pidove, Sawsbuck, etc. OR fight them randomly? cause i once gained only +2 on leveling

Thanks!
    The Power Items make it so your receive whatever EVs you would get from the Pokemon you're battling, and +4 in whatever stat the Power Item gives boosts to.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

what city is the guy who checks your pokemon's potiential in?
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

credit goes to internet for image

Quote Originally Posted by Ropav View Post
    what city is the guy who checks your pokemon's potiential in?
    Nimbasa City in the Battle Subway. Only after you've defeated the E4 once though.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

Quote Originally Posted by Too Funk to Druck View Post
    Nimbasa City in the Battle Subway. Only after you've defeated the E4 once though.
    ok thanks. another question where is the guy who tells you your pokemon's hidden power?

19. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ropav View Post
    ok thanks. another question where is the guy who tells you your pokemon's hidden power?
    Mistralton City Pokemon Center!

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Mistralton City Pokemon Center!
    oh yeah thats right.

Alright, I've got a question about Wifi for you guys. I just traded with someone yesterday in the Wifi Room, but last night and today, I've tried to trade with two other people and the connection won't go through. It just says we're communicating and then nothing happens; no error message or anything. I just used the Wifi Room successfully yesterday, and I haven't changed any router settings, I don't have any hacked Pokemon in my party, and everything else - GTS, Negotiations, Random Battles, and Game Sync all work perfectly. With both of these people, we've left, reset our routers and DSes, but nothing works.

Does this sound like a problem on my end, or theirs? Could the servers be overloaded?

Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Alright, I've got a question about Wifi for you guys. I just traded with someone yesterday in the Wifi Room, but last night and today, I've tried to trade with two other people and the connection won't go through. It just says we're communicating and then nothing happens; no error message or anything. I just used the Wifi Room successfully yesterday, and I haven't changed any router settings, I don't have any hacked Pokemon in my party, and everything else - GTS, Negotiations, Random Battles, and Game Sync all work perfectly. With both of these people, we've left, reset our routers and DSes, but nothing works.

Does this sound like a problem on my end, or theirs? Could the servers be overloaded?
    If you didn't change anything, then it's a problem on the other end. Maybe the Wifi might be slowed by large amounts of people, I'm not sure.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

I hope so. I don't understand how routers work, so I wasn't sure if my router could just do things like put up a firewall or change from WEP to WPA or have interference or do something on its own. If it does do something, I don't know how to change it because I just got a new laptop and I no longer have the install software for the router...not that I know how to use it in the first place. Does changing computers affect routers at all?

-------

I hope so. I don't understand how routers work, so I wasn't sure if my router could just do things like put up a firewall or change from WEP to WPA or have interference or do something on its own. If it does do something, I don't know how to change it because I just got a new laptop and I no longer have the install software for the router...not that I know how to use it in the first place. Does changing computers affect routers at all?
    It shouldn't. If there are a lot of electronics in your house that use WiFi, you could try shutting them off, have less connections to your WiFi, make it easier for the DS to connect.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

No it doesn't. Only way that it change is if you were to go on the internet, enter you DNS on the address bar and then change the security or any other thing yourself.

Page 810 of 944 FirstFirst ... 710760800806807808809810811812813814820860910 ... LastLast