Page 919 of 944 FirstFirst ... 819869909915916917918919920921922923929 ... LastLast
Results 22,951 to 22,975 of 23588

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

How do you share wonder cards with another game?

Today my friend got a movie meloetta wonder card from wireless mystery gift at Nintendo World, which she made sure to check that it wasn't fake and it passed, but how can she share the wonder card like whoever had it first did?

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post

Today my friend got a movie meloetta wonder card from wireless mystery gift at Nintendo World, which she made sure to check that it wasn't fake and it passed, but how can she share the wonder card like whoever had it first did?
    Only certain Wonder Cards are shareable, I don't believe Meloetta is. The only shareable wonder card I can think of is the Secret Key in Japanese Platinum. I think when the Wonder Card is shareable it can only be shared from the original game it was received on.

Meloetta has only been available in Japan so far, and that event ended about a week ago.
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

You don't.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by 1quacka1 View Post
    Only certain Wonder Cards are shareable, I don't believe Meloetta is. The only shareable wonder card I can think of is the Secret Key in Japanese Platinum. I think when the Wonder Card is shareable it can only be shared from the original game it was received on.

Meloetta has only been available in Japan so far, and that event ended about a week ago.
    Thanks, that makes sense. Dang, was worried when she found it that it was a fake, but turned out to be real and missed out on getting a rare meloetta. T-T

Does anybody know if a focus band can stop a pokemon fainting from recoil damage?
    Volcarona is awesome. It has the intensity of a Fire type and the cunning of a Bug type
    95% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Bieber at the top of a sky scraper about to jump. If you are in the 5% who would grab some popcorn and then go get a nice seat to watch then copy and paste this in your sig

White FC: 1764 3122 9404 Name Matt

Quote Originally Posted by flashtone View Post
    Does anybody know if a focus band can stop a pokemon fainting from recoil damage?
    Smogon says yes

http://www.smogon.com/bw/items/focus_band

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Liechi berries...where can I find them?

Liechi berries...where can I find them?
    They're not available in-game in B/W. You have to get it from Join Avenue in B/W 2.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Ok, thank you. ^^

Are the event pokemon like Keldeo and Genesect actually 'in' Black and White, ie, in an area of their own and fightable? Like all the event pokemon in 4th Gen were, just locked with event items.

Victini was previously obtainable that way, if you downloaded the Liberty Ticket event item. Use of the item and the completion associated subquest gave you the opportunity to battle and capture a Lv. 15 Victini on Liberty Island. A second Victini at Lv. 50 was later given away via direct download over Wi-Fi.

The three at the back end of the Pokédex are available only via direct download, though all three trigger in-game events of their own when brought to their respective appropriate locations in Unova.
    Last edited by BCVM22; 11th October 2012 at 10:18 AM.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Does someone knows which pokemon I have to put to sleep to go to the pleasant forest?

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Does someone knows which pokemon I have to put to sleep to go to the pleasant forest?
    Grass, Electric, Poison or Bug types.

I cannot find the dropped item anywhere in Nimbasa, can somebody tell me where it is?
    What is Life's Greatest Illusion?
    Innocence, my brother...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.FusRoDah View Post
    I cannot find the dropped item anywhere in Nimbasa, can somebody tell me where it is?
    go to the amusement park side, as you enter go straight down, you should see a pokeball on the ground there
    Free Rattatas. PM me
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Hello guys,
    I am currently trying to get two pokemon with specific spells/abilities and natures for my team and I'm wondering if you can help me by telling me the fastest ways i can get them:

Espeon-timid - with Magic Bounce
    Snorlax - with Whirlwind

I've played through White and not used the Dream World before so I don't know much about it or how to use it. I believe this is how you obtain magic bounce on espeon but then how do you get the nature you want with magic bounce?

Regarding snorlax i have a Tropius and have tried breeding but its taking a lot of time and i'm not getting the nature i want. Is there a faster way or any tips to help me out?

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Yoomtahh View Post
    Hello guys,
    I am currently trying to get two pokemon with specific spells/abilities and natures for my team and I'm wondering if you can help me by telling me the fastest ways i can get them:

Espeon-timid - with Magic Bounce
    Snorlax - with Whirlwind

I've played through White and not used the Dream World before so I don't know much about it or how to use it. I believe this is how you obtain magic bounce on espeon but then how do you get the nature you want with magic bounce?

Regarding snorlax i have a Tropius and have tried breeding but its taking a lot of time and i'm not getting the nature i want. Is there a faster way or any tips to help me out?

Thanks,
    at this point, the only way to get a timid espeon with magic bounce is to get a timid eevee with the DW ability & evolve it. there are no current DW promos for eeveelutions. should be easy enough to find one on the trade threads, located here for eeveelutions or here for DW trades. good luck with that...
    Last edited by manniezmoll; 14th October 2012 at 2:52 PM.
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    at this point, the only way to get a timid espeon with magic bounce is to get a timid eevee with the DW ability & evolve it. there are no current DW promos for eeveelutions. should be easy enough to find one on the trade threads, located here for eeveelutions or here for DW trades. good luck with that...
    You can receive an Anticipation Eevee in BW2.

I know that if I use different DSes online for the same game I loose the Friend Codes, but Can I keep Dream World account with the game if I change DSes?
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    I know that if I use different DSes online for the same game I loose the Friend Codes, but Can I keep Dream World account with the game if I change DSes?
    I'm 70% sure you can keep the DW account with a different DS, but I've never tried myself. Though it is possible to transfer wi-fi data between DSs, and if you do this you'll get to keep the friend codes

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Quote Originally Posted by 1quacka1 View Post
    I'm 70% sure you can keep the DW account with a different DS, but I've never tried myself. Though it is possible to transfer wi-fi data between DSs, and if you do this you'll get to keep the friend codes
    I'm wanting to spread my games around my DS collection, so the I'm wanting to move my 2nd Black1 to my DSi while keeping my 1st Black1 and Black 2 on my 3DS. My Friend Codes list only contains my own games.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Yeah you keep the DW data. But I think thats all. (I recently got a 3ds and switched from my DS Lite to it).
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

You Dream World ID should be umiquely generated in the game itself, so using a different DS shouldn't be an issue.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I feel silly asking this but: How do I egg hatch to get a Bulbasaur that knows Clorophille?

I know that ability only comes from DW Bulbasaur. The thing is, I'm breeding eggs for perfect IVs and it confuses me how will I pass Clorophill ability through egg hatching if it's a male Bulbasaur (I just learned that DWF Bulbasaurs are hacks). Anyones help is very much appreciated.
    Want to battle/trade?

My SS FC is 4770 3735 8907

My B/W FC is 5114 2961 4544

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfly View Post
    I feel silly asking this but: How do I egg hatch to get a Bulbasaur that knows Clorophille?

I know that ability only comes from DW Bulbasaur. The thing is, I'm breeding eggs for perfect IVs and it confuses me how will I pass Clorophill ability through egg hatching if it's a male Bulbasaur (I just learned that DWF Bulbasaurs are hacks). Anyones help is very much appreciated.
    At this point in time there is no way to breed a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur without hacking. DW abilities are only passed from the female.
    Free Rattatas. PM me
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Page 919 of 944 FirstFirst ... 819869909915916917918919920921922923929 ... LastLast