Page 922 of 944 FirstFirst ... 822872912918919920921922923924925926932 ... LastLast
Results 23,026 to 23,050 of 23586

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by excadrill798 View Post
    One question why does everybody use krookadiles the're not even that good. now excadrill is the way to go!
    Krookodile has more useful typing.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Krookidile is great for the in-game storyline playthrough.
    His typing is excellent for the upcoming gym which is electric.

His abillity is more general (I'm talking about moxie) while exa's need the sandstorm, which in my opinion sucks
    in storyline gameplay as I dont think your going with an Sandstorm team.

And his type works wonders in the Elite four, he has no trouble beating the psyhic, ghost and dark leader
    neither if you give him Brick Break. While exa might get some trouble with this.
    Last edited by Azulart; 7th November 2012 at 12:49 PM.

Looking for active friend codes of people that love to do Multi battles.
    No skill level required but dont use Ubers. Give me a PM/VM with your friend code so we can become friends and enjoy some great Multi battles !
    my fc = 0705 4374 1566

I restarted my White is there any way to put that one on the pokemon DW instead of my old one.

All right, so I changed the clock on my 3DS the other day for the Daylight Savings Time adjustment, and the C-Gear hasn't worked since. I know it is supposed to be 24 hours, but I did this at 10 PM on Sunday. This is getting kind of ridiculous, and I want to get the Pikachu jack o' lantern C-Gear skin on my White 2 before it's gone. What can be done about this?

Wasn't sure whether to put this in the Dream World discussion thread, so I erred on the side of caution and threw it here instead.

Also, yes, the C-Gear skin is only for B2W2; but I can't access the DW for any cartridge.
    Last edited by ZombifiedHorror1031; 8th November 2012 at 1:47 AM.
    Shinies: (x2)
    Shinies are Not For Trade
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dream World Females:     Spoiler:- Click:

Quote Originally Posted by ZombifiedHorror1031 View Post
    All right, so I changed the clock on my 3DS the other day for the Daylight Savings Time adjustment, and the C-Gear hasn't worked since. I know it is supposed to be 24 hours, but I did this at 10 PM on Sunday. This is getting kind of ridiculous, and I want to get the Pikachu jack o' lantern C-Gear skin on my White 2 before it's gone. What can be done about this?

Wasn't sure whether to put this in the Dream World discussion thread, so I erred on the side of caution and threw it here instead.

Also, yes, the C-Gear skin is only for B2W2; but I can't access the DW for any cartridge.
    When you log onto Global Link go to promotions then click the jack o lantern c-gear. After that you have it on your account forever

My Idiotic friend gave me a bad egg -.- I need someone with
    AR to help please!! My black version is gonna get corrupted :"(
    Reply Please!!
    POKEMON BLACK FC
    5028 4842 0517
    Visit my trade shop! http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=524077(Closed)
    Trophy Case
    Genesis the Mewtwo

Nature:Bashful -.-
    Moves:Seismic Toss
    Counter
    Metronome
    Body Slam

Quote Originally Posted by Afwan View Post
    My Idiotic friend gave me a bad egg -.- I need someone with
    AR to help please!! My black version is gonna get corrupted :"(
    Reply Please!!
    Just put it in your box and forget about it, or trade it back to your friend with the AR. Nothing will happen unless you hatch it.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Just put it in your box and forget about it, or trade it back to your friend with the AR. Nothing will happen unless you hatch it.
    My other friend offered to take it since he is restarting his white version. Thanks anyway.
    POKEMON BLACK FC
    5028 4842 0517
    Visit my trade shop! http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=524077(Closed)
    Trophy Case
    Genesis the Mewtwo

Nature:Bashful -.-
    Moves:Seismic Toss
    Counter
    Metronome
    Body Slam

Regarding the entralink levels, if I have a white version, the only way to level the white levels are interacting with someone else's white version? Would it work with a White 2 version?
    I am trying to get the trainer stars.
    Black 2 FC: 2452 3367 9936
    White 2 FC: 3225 9990 2378

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    Regarding the entralink levels, if I have a white version, the only way to level the white levels are interacting with someone else's white version? Would it work with a White 2 version?
    I am trying to get the trainer stars.
    White 2 and White/Black 1 can't meet in the Entralink

Hola guys! i need to know the ability which helps to find a pokemon who carries an item, for example: i want to catch a sewaddle with a mental herb.
    :::Green Solutions!:::

Frisk will tell you what item the opponent is holding.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Frisk will tell you what item the opponent is holding.
    That´s fine! but if i want to encounter pokemon with a high rate of holding an item.. is there any ability to make sure it happen? like the ability Synchronize increase the chance of encounter a wild pokemon with the same nature...
    :::Green Solutions!:::

Pretty sure wild hold item percentages are set in stone.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

You can increase the chance of it having an item by leading with a Pokémon with Compundeyes.

I'm sure this is a really basic question to answer for most of you, but I haven't played Pokemon in years and things have gotten quite a bit more involved than they were before.

So, I'm trying to get a low level Golett for my dual-type team in Pokemon White. I'm in Dragonspiral Tower now farming Golurks, but they're all at least lv30. How do I breed them if they are genderless?
    WANT POKERUS? I can breed these starters/rares with Pokerus or pretty much anything you want:

Legendaries for trade:

Looking for:

Quote Originally Posted by youririshskin View Post
    I'm sure this is a really basic question to answer for most of you, but I haven't played Pokemon in years and things have gotten quite a bit more involved than they were before.

So, I'm trying to get a low level Golett for my dual-type team in Pokemon White. I'm in Dragonspiral Tower now farming Golurks, but they're all at least lv30. How do I breed them if they are genderless?
    with a ditto =)
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    with a ditto =)
    That's what I was afraid of... That's the only way?
    WANT POKERUS? I can breed these starters/rares with Pokerus or pretty much anything you want:

Legendaries for trade:

Looking for:

I am having a problem that I haven't been able to find a solution to. I have been going to Twist Mountain to get fossils everyday, but I only got them 3 days in a row. For the last three days, he just keeps telling me to come back tomorrow. I haven't been messing with the calendar or clock, and no one else touches my ds or games, so I don't know why it is not triggering a new fossil. Anyone else encounter this or have a solution?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by markybay View Post
    I am having a problem that I haven't been able to find a solution to. I have been going to Twist Mountain to get fossils everyday, but I only got them 3 days in a row. For the last three days, he just keeps telling me to come back tomorrow. I haven't been messing with the calendar or clock, and no one else touches my ds or games, so I don't know why it is not triggering a new fossil. Anyone else encounter this or have a solution?

Thanks
    Have you used a different DS at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Have you used a different DS at all?
    That is a possibility. I only have 3 DSs, so I change the games out frequently. I may have changed them because I am playing White 2 more and the DS that White is in now is one that is kind of falling apart.

But I finally got one today. I tried 2 things, which I do not know if either of them triggered it. First, yesterday I finally updated the time for DST since I usually skip that because it makes me wait another 24 hours for time-based events, and second I went around and played a little. I have been just talking to the guy, getting a fossil, and saving and turning off, but not doing any other activities. Maybe the game doesn't like that?

I don't know. Anyway, here's to hoping I can keep getting fossils.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by markybay View Post
    That is a possibility. I only have 3 DSs, so I change the games out frequently. I may have changed them because I am playing White 2 more and the DS that White is in now is one that is kind of falling apart.

But I finally got one today. I tried 2 things, which I do not know if either of them triggered it. First, yesterday I finally updated the time for DST since I usually skip that because it makes me wait another 24 hours for time-based events, and second I went around and played a little. I have been just talking to the guy, getting a fossil, and saving and turning off, but not doing any other activities. Maybe the game doesn't like that?

I don't know. Anyway, here's to hoping I can keep getting fossils.

Thanks
    You can just set the clock to 23:59, start your game up, and wait for the day to roll over (you need to wait until 00:01).

heya
    i wanted to breed an aron with sturdy and endeavor. the father has endeavor and that works out just fine. the ability is to be chosen random wgen breeding is what i read. but after about 5 trys i'm asking myself if i am doing something wrong, because my arons never get sturdy.

do i just have to keep trying?

//edit: nevermind y'all it just worked out
    Last edited by Brownee; 18th November 2012 at 7:24 PM.

I'm just starting to play White, and I'm looking ahead to see who I want in my final team. One that I'm considering is Haxorus, but the moveset that came to mind is one with which I have no experience. Could someone tell me if this is viable: Dragon Claw, Substitute, Hone Claws, Guillotine; Item: Leftovers/Wide Lense?

Quote Originally Posted by sdkelso View Post
    I'm just starting to play White, and I'm looking ahead to see who I want in my final team. One that I'm considering is Haxorus, but the moveset that came to mind is one with which I have no experience. Could someone tell me if this is viable: Dragon Claw, Substitute, Hone Claws, Guillotine; Item: Leftovers/Wide Lense?
    Thought that through a little more and realized how daft it was. Back to the drawing boards.

Page 922 of 944 FirstFirst ... 822872912918919920921922923924925926932 ... LastLast