Page 925 of 944 FirstFirst ... 825875915921922923924925926927928929935 ... LastLast
Results 23,101 to 23,125 of 23588

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyGoogleplex View Post
    Is my White 1 obsolete? I'd like to compete in Wi-fi events as VGC Wi-fi, 2013 International, and event gifts, not to mention DW if that still goes on. I haven't played any DS in awhile and am getting back to it.

I'll never purchase B/W 2, it would bore me of the franchise. But I hope to keep an eye out for any remakes or whole new sagas of the original play format. As long as they don't get Shiny Charm in them, so any claim to fame of mine would be believed. I didn't mind language breeding for slashing down odds, it was fun!

No mystery dungeons nor ranger either, only the "Color Wheel" pokemon RPGs.
    it's still 5th gen, i wouldn't consider it obsolete. everything on it is still fairly new, it would be up to you whether you want to move ahead with B2W2 or stay with BW...personally, i have both...makes pokedex completion a little easier & i can get 5th gen DW stuff legitimately without wondering where it came from...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyGoogleplex View Post
    Is my White 1 obsolete? I'd like to compete in Wi-fi events as VGC Wi-fi, 2013 International, and event gifts, not to mention DW if that still goes on. I haven't played any DS in awhile and am getting back to it.

I'll never purchase B/W 2, it would bore me of the franchise. But I hope to keep an eye out for any remakes or whole new sagas of the original play format. As long as they don't get Shiny Charm in them, so any claim to fame of mine would be believed. I didn't mind language breeding for slashing down odds, it was fun!

No mystery dungeons nor ranger either, only the "Color Wheel" pokemon RPGs.

1. B/W is actually much more boring than B2/W2. B2/W2 gives players a lot of things to do, something that B/W lacks.

2. Getting the Shiny Charm is not a requirement. If you don't want it then you don't have to pick it.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I need help with finishing my team?
    First, should I keep panpour or catch another water pokemon such as jellicent?
    Also, my last pokemon Im not sure what type it should be, Im thinking dragon.

This is my team so far, Servine, Tranquil, Sandile, Darumaka, and Panpour. Should I catch an Axew?
    THanks!

Quote Originally Posted by pokejmdmon View Post

This is my team so far, Servine, Tranquil, Sandile, Darumaka, and Panpour. Should I catch an Axew?
    THanks!
    The Deino line is a good choice and I would recommend replacing Panpour with a Jellicent.

THanks!
    your team misses some defence and sp. defence if you ask me (Why so much focus on attack & Speed ?). Adding Axew in your team means strategy wise nothing, just but an filler with the same goal as his compagnies will have. I recommand to kick out dat stupid panpour and replace it with an more bulky water type like Jellicent indeed.
    And instead of axew, go for Boldore or w/e its lame *** name is, that will give your team some more defence.

Good luck with ur team.

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    your team misses some defence and sp. defence if you ask me (Why so much focus on attack & Speed ?). Adding Axew in your team means strategy wise nothing, just but an filler with the same goal as his compagnies will have. I recommand to kick out dat stupid panpour and replace it with an more bulky water type like Jellicent indeed.
    And instead of axew, go for Boldore or w/e its lame *** name is, that will give your team some more defence.

Good luck with ur team.
    Thanks! I cant still edit my team a lot since im pretty early on in the game. Are there any other pokemon would suggest me to switch out? i was thinking switching out darumaka for Larvesta later on?

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this question.

But im just getting back into pokemon and i want to get as wide array as possible to start battling wifi again. I only have White 2, so i was wondering if i should just trade for all my pokemon through white 2 or if i should get the older DS titles and then transfer them all to White 2. If so i was wondering which titles? Plat/SS/White1? I want to start playing competitive but i'd like to have close to every pokemon that exists on the DS.

Quote Originally Posted by martingambill View Post
    Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this question.

But im just getting back into pokemon and i want to get as wide array as possible to start battling wifi again. I only have White 2, so i was wondering if i should just trade for all my pokemon through white 2 or if i should get the older DS titles and then transfer them all to White 2. If so i was wondering which titles? Plat/SS/White1? I want to start playing competitive but i'd like to have close to every pokemon that exists on the DS.
    You can get almost every pokemon on White/Black and Black/White 2. Especially if you have access to DW. Your only problem will be legendaries.
    I recommend Platinum and SS or HG to get the legends

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    You can get almost every pokemon on White/Black and Black/White 2. Especially if you have access to DW. Your only problem will be legendaries.
    I recommend Platinum and SS or HG to get the legends
    I just realized how expensive older titles of pokemon are. do you think i could make a good competitive team from just White 2 pokemon?

I just realized how expensive older titles of pokemon are. do you think i could make a good competitive team from just White 2 pokemon?
    Yeah. I know someone who has one.

Thanks! I cant still edit my team a lot since im pretty early on in the game. Are there any other pokemon would suggest me to switch out? i was thinking switching out darumaka for Larvesta later on?
    Darumaka is pure fire, in my opinion if you have an flying type in your team you dont really need an fire pokemon for an in-game team.
    Might I suggest Scraggy (Overall nice bulk) or Solosis/Gothitia? You really need an sp.attack in your team.

Alright so i think im going to get HG, Plat, White 2/ White 1.

couple questions.

Im going to have a 3ds and a DSL for transferring will this work? Also with those games should i be able to catch about ever pokemon on DS versions? Oh, also what is the difference in Pokemon between White1/2?
    Is there any point in getting White 1 if i have White 2?

Alright so i think im going to get HG, Plat, White 2/ White 1.

couple questions.

Im going to have a 3ds and a DSL for transferring will this work? Also with those games should i be able to catch about ever pokemon on DS versions? Oh, also what is the difference in Pokemon between White1/2?
    Is there any point in getting White 1 if i have White 2?
    It will work. On White the main pokemon is Zekrom. On White 2 the main pokemon is Reshiram and Kyurem. It is also good to get the Kamis with Black and White if you don't want to buy Dream Radar

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    1. B/W is actually much more boring than B2/W2. B2/W2 gives players a lot of things to do, something that B/W lacks.

2. Getting the Shiny Charm is not a requirement. If you don't want it then you don't have to pick it.
    I also feel my White is boring and it's not like the SS/HG pair. They were probably the greatest remakes of game history. Although I don't have a 3ds yet and can't comment on the remakes Zelda:OoT & Star Fox 64.

And I do guess it's my OCD getting in the way but can't shake the feeling that SHINY CHARM cheapens the experience.
    PokeBalls are biodegradable. Don't litter.
    ~Officer Jenny

I have a Global Link problem. It says my username and password are incorrect, even after I went to the 'forgot my username' and 'reset my password' options. I'm pretty upset about it, because I had a lot of items on my Dream World and all of the available C-Gear Skins in my country. Is there somebody with the same problem?
    STEEL TYPE SAFARI
    Ferroseed, Forretress, Excadrill
    5155 - 3555 - 6383~

Quote Originally Posted by Ledyba View Post
    I have a Global Link problem. It says my username and password are incorrect, even after I went to the 'forgot my username' and 'reset my password' options. I'm pretty upset about it, because I had a lot of items on my Dream World and all of the available C-Gear Skins in my country. Is there somebody with the same problem?
    This is not the place and we are not the ones to ask. The Global Link has its own support team, and they are the only ones who would be able to troubleshoot issues you have with your account.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    This is not the place and we are not the ones to ask. The Global Link has its own support team, and they are the only ones who would be able to troubleshoot issues you have with your account.
    I contacted them many times. Seems like I could never login anymore.
    STEEL TYPE SAFARI
    Ferroseed, Forretress, Excadrill
    5155 - 3555 - 6383~

Hi, not sure if I'm posting in the right place as this is my first post here on SerebiiForums, but here it goes.

First, I should probably tell you what my current team as well as Pokemon stored in my PC as it is relevant to my question:
    Team: Servine lv. 19, Tranquill lv. 22, Blitzle lv. 16, Roggenrola lv. 20, Panpour lv. 13, Pansear lv. 15
    PC Pokemon: Audino lv. 15, Pansage lv. 15, Tympole lv. 13, Lillipup lv. 14, Munna lv. 16, Throh lv. 19

When I first got the Hidden Move: Cut I must have taught it to one of my Pokemon and then set it free because I can't find it anywhere in my PC or Team. I could have swore I taught it to Lillipup though... Anyway, my question is, I don't know what Pokemon I should teach this move to, as HMs are hard to forget. I had only just got my third gym badge, I haven't even left Castelia yet, so I'm not that far in the game, and yes this is my first playthrough. I don't want to ruin the balance of my team and regret using the HM later. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Also if you have any suggestions for my team it would be great!

--
    Oreo

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerOreo View Post
    Anyway, my question is, I don't know what Pokemon I should teach this move to, as HMs are hard to forget. I had only just got my third gym badge, I haven't even left Castelia yet, so I'm not that far in the game, and yes this is my first playthrough. I don't want to ruin the balance of my team and regret using the HM later.
    There IS a move deleter at Mistralton City which you could use, no charges involved. I'd teach it to one of the Pokemon you'll always be bringing around, since I usually don't like to withdraw one of my guys from the PC just because I found a tree in the middle of the road with an item beyond it. Check out the movesets and chuck the HM on a Pokemon that doesn't have such a diverse moveset (Serperior comes to mind).
    Last edited by Unredemption; 10th January 2013 at 10:04 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 2337-4080-6077 | Friend Safari (Poison): Cascoon, Venomoth, Muk
    Kalos Pokedex completed on 1 January 2014
    National Pokedex completed on 7 July 2014

Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Unredemption View Post
    There IS a move deleter at Mistralton City which you could use, no charges involved. I'd teach it to one of the Pokemon you'll always be bringing around, since I usually don't like to withdraw one of my guys from the PC just because I found a tree in the middle of the road with an item beyond it. Check out the movesets and chuck the HM on a Pokemon that doesn't have such a diverse moveset (Serperior comes to mind).
    I love my Snivy/Servine soon to be Serperior too much too teach it cut lol.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code; 4210 5213 4326
    Pokemon White Friend Code; 4471 0028 9938

Deino says hello!~

Hey there, was wondering if someone would be willing to let me trade them each starter to trade back so I can have all three in one game...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowkid1994 View Post
    Hey there, was wondering if someone would be willing to let me trade them each starter to trade back so I can have all three in one game...
    You may want to look here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...20-Trade-Forum
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

I went back to White to get the full set of Props to have in my Black 2, but fans have stopped giving me any after performances. I'm not doing anything different.

Anybody have any idea what's going on? I know I don't have all of them since I've been checking them off.

How do I start getting Props again?

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

This question has probably been asked 100 times already, but I'm too lazy to search through all the pages of this thread. I want to explore the Abyssal Ruins. I have Dive on a Luvdisc. When I try to dive down to the Abyssal Ruins, I can see the entrance to the ruins below me, but all I do is float in the middle of the water for a second, and then the screen goes white and I return to the surface. Do I need to have Dive on something other than a Luvdisc? Is there some item I need to get that I haven't gotten yet?

Which direction are you traveling? If you go the wrong way, you get brought back to the surface iirc.

Page 925 of 944 FirstFirst ... 825875915921922923924925926927928929935 ... LastLast