Page 926 of 944 FirstFirst ... 826876916922923924925926927928929930936 ... LastLast
Results 23,126 to 23,150 of 23588

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

"A maniac will buy it for a high price."

I got some berries from the dream world and I was wondering where this said "Maniac" is and how much these berries will go for.

Wepear Berry x3
    Pinap Berry x5
    Cornn Berry x2
    Magost Berry x3
    Watmel Berry x1

Thanks.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code; 4210 5213 4326
    Pokemon White Friend Code; 4471 0028 9938

Deino says hello!~

So I put a new battery in my DS lite today, without knowing it'd reset junk.

Here's the weird thing: it reset my info to factory condition (e.g. nickname, color, time, date etc) but when I loaded Black 2 and checked the wifi info, ready to input it all again and get used to a new FC...it was all still there. I logged onto GTS to retrieve my pokemon just to check, and yeah, everything's fine. Same FC, same wifi ID.

And I'm like 'huh, what happened here?'

So don't get me wrong, I'm real happy all my wifi ID data and stuff is intact, but how come it wasn't deleted along with all the basics (time date etc)?
    Last edited by SasakiThePikachu; 22nd January 2013 at 1:55 AM.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerOreo View Post
    "A maniac will buy it for a high price."

I got some berries from the dream world and I was wondering where this said "Maniac" is and how much these berries will go for.

Wepear Berry x3
    Pinap Berry x5
    Cornn Berry x2
    Magost Berry x3
    Watmel Berry x1

Thanks.
    Have you tried the Item collector at Route 5?

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/collectors.shtml
    -----------------
    Any way got my own questions about GTS and GTS negotiations.

So I learned that with GTS, I can only trade pokemons that I already encountered in the game and I cannot ask for ones that I haven't encountered. Is this true? How about in GTS negotiations, is there a limit like in GTS or can I ask for any pokemon in GTS negotiations?

I want to have the 1st and 2nd Gen starters and an eevee. Is Dream world the only way acquire them?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by char char char; 22nd January 2013 at 2:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by char char char View Post
    Any way got my own questions about GTS and GTS negotiations.

So I learned that with GTS, I can only trade pokemons that I already encountered in the game and I cannot ask for ones that I haven't encountered. Is this true? How about in GTS negotiations, is there a limit like in GTS or can I ask for any pokemon in GTS negotiations?

I want to have the 1st and 2nd Gen starters and an eevee. Is Dream world the only way acquire them?

Thanks in advance.
    People can offer any pokemon they own in GTS Negotiations, so your partner may offer things you've never seen in your own pokedex, whereas yes, with the basic GTS you can only request things you've seen.
    Not sure about the gen 1 and 2 starters (you're probably right about dream world) but on Black/White 2 you can get an Eevee given to you in Castelia City. Hope I've helped!

Okay, I've been wondering about this, because it's something I've done in both Black and White at least once, and I still have no clue at all how I did it (because, incidentally, I've always been looking elsewhere when I managed it. I have tried and failed to duplicate it while looking.)
    Picture
    An attack stat viewing screen in single battle on which you can move between the attacks by touching the relevant spot on the select bar at the bottom (you hit B to go back to the normal battle screen and select your attack normally, though)

Anyone know about this?
    Last edited by jupitol; 24th January 2013 at 2:23 AM.
    Banners by me, images from TCG
    Otoojio, Denkou, Hishoga, Uminoō, Miru, Kaiza

~ DIAMOND ~

Ukratel, Ginka, Myrkvasuigin, Jarnjougen, Kinso, Kervorecht

^ Platinum ^

Quote Originally Posted by jupitol View Post
    Okay, I've been wondering about this, because it's something I've done in both Black and White at least once, and I still have no clue at all how I did it (because, incidentally, I've always been looking elsewhere when I managed it. I have tried and failed to duplicate it while looking.)
    Picture
    An attack stat viewing screen in single battle on which you can move between the attacks by touching the relevant spot on the select bar at the bottom (you hit B to go back to the normal battle screen and select your attack normally, though)

Anyone know about this?
    Press Select.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

is it possible to train pokemon to lvl100 and then ev train it? is this method worse than ev training at lvl 1?

and if you level up a low level pokemon and it goes say 15 levels from defeating 1 pokeomn, is that bad? do they perform less than a pokemon that has been trained against its own levels?

Quote Originally Posted by Odin VI View Post
    is it possible to train pokemon to lvl100 and then ev train it? is this method worse than ev training at lvl 1?

and if you level up a low level pokemon and it goes say 15 levels from defeating 1 pokeomn, is that bad? do they perform less than a pokemon that has been trained against its own levels?
    Yes, you can EV train Level 100 Pokemon starting from Generation V. There is no difference in terms of the final stats of the Pokemon.

No, that is not bad. It will have less EVs than a normally-trained Pokemon, but that can easily be remedied by EV training them.
    3DS Friend Code: 2337-4080-6077 | Friend Safari (Poison): Cascoon, Venomoth, Muk
    Kalos Pokedex completed on 1 January 2014
    National Pokedex completed on 7 July 2014

Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Unredemption View Post
    Yes, you can EV train Level 100 Pokemon starting from Generation V. There is no difference in terms of the final stats of the Pokemon.

No, that is not bad. It will have less EVs than a normally-trained Pokemon, but that can easily be remedied by EV training them.
    this may sound silly, but how do you know the ev's are going into the stat if there are no more levels to gain? do the numbers in the stats screen (e.g special attack) rise without gaining levels when EV training at lvl 100?

Quote Originally Posted by char char char View Post
    Eevee is available in DW and can be caught in-game in B2/W2 (and you even get one for free in Castelia, but it is post-game and again, is B2/W2 only)

1st and 2nd Gen starters are not available in DW.
    Well the 1st Gen starters are available, but only through an event that already passed a long time ago, and even then the event is Japanese & Korean only.

this may sound silly, but how do you know the ev's are going into the stat if there are no more levels to gain? do the numbers in the stats screen (e.g special attack) rise without gaining levels when EV training at lvl 100?
    Yes.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I tried searching in the other forums but I am hoping this one can help me. Is it impossible to get a light ball in Pokemon White or Black? If not, then how can I get it without using any cheating devices?
    I have the following DWF for trade (PM me if you are interested):

<-- Has Sky Attack egg move
    <-- Has Fake Out egg move (Also available as male for breeding with egg move)
    <-- Has Flame Wheel egg move
    <-- Has Heat Wave egg move

Pokemon White Friend Code: 4427 1175 3166

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolKetchum View Post
    I tried searching in the other forums but I am hoping this one can help me. Is it impossible to get a light ball in Pokemon White or Black? If not, then how can I get it without using any cheating devices?
    It is impossible

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolKetchum View Post
    There were only a few event Pikachu that held a Light Ball, that's the only way anyone was able to obtain one. So you'd have to trade with someone who got one of the events and doesn't need their Light Ball.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

is there a difference in power/performance between male & female pokemon? two of my friends insist that female pokemon are weaker than males, are they right or are they just sexist?

is there a difference in power/performance between male & female pokemon? two of my friends insist that female pokemon are weaker than males, are they right or are they just sexist?
    Your friends are just sexist, female combee are always better cause they can evolve females can't, nidoran male and female both evolve into awesome Pokémon, but neither one is really better than the other

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

in GSC, yes, they were slightly weaker due to the gender being based off the Atk IV (females had a lower IV than males), but this is no longer the case.

with breeding a male & a Ditto, does giving the everstone to the male give the 50% chance like it usually does to females?

also does evolving a pokemon in early(by evolution stones, by trade) make it grow faster/stronger? for example does evolving a growlithe at lvl 1 (disregard moves) help its stats in anyway?
    Last edited by Odin VI; 27th January 2013 at 11:40 AM.

with breeding a male & a Ditto, does giving the everstone to the male give the 50% chance like it usually does to females?

also does evolving a pokemon in early(by evolution stones, by trade) make it grow faster/stronger? for example does evolving a growlithe at lvl 1 (disregard moves) help its stats in anyway?
    In BW the everstone trick works on any pokemon, so giving it to the male will give you a 50% chance to pass it's nature to the offspring

Evolving early does not affect it's stats.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

This is a question about wings in Pokemon black
    In theory since wings have almost no limits ,if you had a very large amount of wings could you even train a Pokemon without battling?
    I'm wondering as I have a lv 100 blastoise that I've had since fire red that I never ever trained as I used it to beat that game so I was wondering if I could use um to make up for the lack of even training

"98% of teens wont stand up for God. Copy and Paste this into your sig if your one of the 2%"
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Yes, you can use the wings to completely train a Pokemon.

Hey guys, quick question here, how do I get the Shiny Charm and from whom/where?

Do I have to fill the Unova Pokedex? Or the entire Pokedex from Kanto to Unova? ¬_¬...

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    Hey guys, quick question here, how do I get the Shiny Charm and from whom/where?

Do I have to fill the Unova Pokedex? Or the entire Pokedex from Kanto to Unova? ¬_¬...

You get it after completing the National Dex.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post

Remember that the shiny charm is only available in Black 2 and White 2, the only reward I'm aware of for completing your pokedex in Black/White is getting to battle a developer in game or something like that.

Oh and you get the Shiny Charm from Professor Juniper, just like the Oval Charm after finishing the Unova dex.
    N3DS FC: 1220-6591-9030
    Fairy Safari: Togepi, Spritzee, Clefairy
    Dedicated Pokemon breeder with access to bank balls, egg moves, and move tutors! Often replay older titles so if you're hunting for Gen 1-5 legendaries I most likely have them!

What's the special things you can get only on your birthday. Isn't there something in game as well as a pokémon you can obtain from the Global Link?

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

So now that I have 2 DS's, I got the idea of making a new file on Black (wanna play the story again, so awesome), but starting out with a team full of level 1's, so I can use Pokemon normally not found in Black until the aftergame and to train some new ones for competition and stuff. I'm stuck on the last one because I remembered Staryu can't breed. Now, I have Aerodactyl, Horsea, Escavalier, Axew, and Sneasel. I'm not worried about repeating types, as this is mainly to add 6 Pokemon to my competitive list, but I can't get anything from before Gen5. Any ideas?
    Y Team: Delphox, Venusaur (Mega), Blaziken, Absol, Aegislash, Florges
    PROUD TO DONATE GOOD POKEMON TO THE WONDER TRADE!
    But I swear to Arceus if you give me a Dedenne, I will find you.
    3DS Friend Code: 2036-7115-4768
    (my safari zone really sucks... sorry. IT HAS DEDENNE. STUPID KARMA.)
    <<R.I.P.
    HELLO HERE'S MY FANFICTION

Mod note: Signature should have have font size larger than 3.
    Lux note: You're right, it should.

I also talk about Pokemon stuffs here. (and the link works now.)

Page 926 of 944 FirstFirst ... 826876916922923924925926927928929930936 ... LastLast