Page 122 of 944 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 23593

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    If you're going by the list of accessories on the Serebii page, it's incomplete.

There's a birthday cake accessory that isn't listed, and is obtained by talking to the Musical Hall hall owner on your birthdate.
    wow~ thank you very much!! its helps me a lot!! thanks again!!
    SOUL SILVER(JP) - 4082 8322 3471 DIAMOND(ENG) - 3825 2351 0417
    BLACK(JP) - 1377-3054-3688 WHITE2(JP) - 3740-5877-7185
    X(JP) - 0087-2472-1431 Fairy (Togepi, Jigglypuff, Floette)
    Y(JP) - 1134-8322-1160 Dark (Sablye, Crawdaunt, Mightyena)

My game hasn't changed to Autumn. I assumed this would happen on November 1st. Am I wrong or has my game messed up?

Name: Jake
    Black FC: 0389 8009 4395

Latest Shiny:
    Hatched 10/6/11

So....does anyone know anything about the time limit on Royal Isshu?

I'm asking because today I went in, and I got kicked out before I even finished talking to everyone on the left side of the room, but yesterday (the last day of summer) I can finish talking to all people there, both on the left side and the right side....

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpix Master View Post
    My game hasn't changed to Autumn. I assumed this would happen on November 1st. Am I wrong or has my game messed up?
    It should have changed. Try exiting the route/town you're currently in and enter a different one. That might help.

Or just going in and out of doorways a few times should work.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    It should have changed. Try exiting the route/town you're currently in and enter a different one. That might help.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phoenix Lodge View Post
    Or just going in and out of doorways a few times should work.

Thanks, walking between routes fixed it. I had been Flying around assuming it would have the same affect, I assumed wrong. Thanks again.

Name: Jake
    Black FC: 0389 8009 4395

Latest Shiny:
    Hatched 10/6/11

Thanks, walking between routes fixed it. I had been Flying around assuming it would have the same affect, I assumed wrong. Thanks again.
    Yeah, had the same "problem". Then, when I entered a house and left it again, the season changed to Autumn.
    My BLACK FC (Japanese) is: 4985-1091-0406

My WHITE FC (Japanese) is: 0690-1315-7884

My BLACK FC (German) is: 0089 1511 0393

I have a problem with the PokeShifter. Is the thing region locked or something? I dunno, because I'm trying to connect to my US Platinum version, but every time I do, I get some message and nothing really happens. It does the same with my Diamond and HeartGold (also US versions). Is there just something I'm missing?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured out it is region locked. Frikkin' BS man. Sorry bout that.
    Last edited by Wigglytuff FTW!; 2nd November 2010 at 4:26 AM.

. . . . .
    (Nike) . (Mikeッ) . (Rick) . (Terri) . (Joe) . (Aggro)

Hmm...look like BC/WF get shrink when season is changed if you not talk/fight them daily.

Also, when you high link with another BC/WF, the people that you get isn't related to that other game.

Ex. My friend highlink to my black city and he get "Machop" appear in his WF, but in my BC don't have any person that has "Machamp".

I have question that bug me since HGSS. If I start new game and when once I can trade I trade my starter to other game, train it until LV 50, then traded back. Does obey my order. I heard that it is only check that Pokemon is same ID as you or not. But most place say it is "traded pokemon"
    3DS FC : 3566-2812-7996

My Safari have :

I can Pokeshift service.

Quote Originally Posted by GameMaster0000 View Post
    I have question that bug me since HGSS. If I start new game and when once I can trade I trade my starter to other game, train it until LV 50, then traded back. Does obey my order. I heard that it is only check that Pokemon is same ID as you or not. But most place say it is "traded pokemon"
    It will obey your orders.
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

Umm... I guess this is not much of a help post but an asking-a-question post instead. Now my question is that was the Distortion World ever mentioned in Pokemon Black and White? I've heard that Cynthia mentioned that. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by biangot View Post
    Umm... I guess this is not much of a help post but an asking-a-question post instead. Now my question is that was the Distortion World ever mentioned in Pokemon Black and White? I've heard that Cynthia mentioned that. Thanks!
    From what little I was able to gather from her initial conversations, she does make mention of the Distortion World, Giratina, and the protagonist of DPP, though exactly what she was saying about them is beyond me (Except in the case of the latter of three, whom she says you remind her of, if I'm not mistaken).
    Last edited by Rakurai; 2nd November 2010 at 1:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    From what little I was able to gather from her initial conversations, she does make mention of the Distortion World, Giratina, and the protagonist of DPP, though exactly what she was saying about them is beyond me (Except in the case of the latter of three, whom she says you remind her of. if I'm not mistaken).
    OK thanks! So I guess this just proves that Generation V's timeline is indeed after Generation II and Generation IV. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Wigglytuff FTW! View Post
    I have a problem with the PokeShifter. Is the thing region locked or something? I dunno, because I'm trying to connect to my US Platinum version, but every time I do, I get some message and nothing really happens. It does the same with my Diamond and HeartGold (also US versions). Is there just something I'm missing?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured out it is region locked. Frikkin' BS man. Sorry bout that.
    The pokeshifter is region locked? On a console that isn't region locked?!

WUT?
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Who do I talk to/where do I go to change the type of Trainer that I appear as on Wi-Fi?
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    The pokeshifter is region locked? On a console that isn't region locked?!

WUT?
    I think the person means that you cannot transfer Pokemon from an English 4th Gen cart to a Japanese 5th Gen cart.
    Last edited by Lorde; 2nd November 2010 at 7:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bl0ndxrebel View Post
    I've been trying to find a Hiyappu in Yaguruma Forest for hours now..

I started with Pokabu, so the girl in Dream Forest gave me Yanappu.

I ran into ONE Yanappu in Yaguruma forest, but I already have one. I am really looking hard for Hiyappu. Is it something you can only find day or night? Only in water? This is taking forever to find, but I'm not giving up on finding him.
    Well it's only in the shaking patches, and I've only ever found the monkeys in the darker green areas of the forest if it matters, could just have been bad luck in the lighter areas though.

Quote Originally Posted by zogu View Post
    For the Dreamworld, there is Dreamworld art for shiny Entei. I personally saw 1 shiny Crown Entei at the Dream Tree yesterday. Unless you mean meeting a shiny pokemon to befriend, that is something no one really knows yet...
    Hm, I'll look into it. I recently randomly caught a Shiny Swana so I have a shiny to upload.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Glalie View Post
    Who do I talk to/where do I go to change the type of Trainer that I appear as on Wi-Fi?
    Check your Trainer Card. It's the option with a |> next to it. I don't know if it's the same for all people but my choices are Elite Trainer/Pokemon Ranger/Pokemon Breeder/Researcher/Mountain Man/Skinhead/Toddler/Shorts Kid. Out of those, Toddler is the shortest in Japanese and the ones with "Pokemon" longest.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I think the person means that you cannot transfer Pokemon from an English 4th Gen cart to a Japanese 5th Gen cart.
    Correct.
    Last edited by myriada; 2nd November 2010 at 8:17 PM. Reason: x_x

Sorry for the noob question, but where can I make 5th gen trades? I really needed some of the older generation starters, but everywhere I go, it seems that no one is able to trade xD

Oh, another question again about Cynthia, when Cynthia does mention the Distortion World, Giratina, and the protagonist of DPPt, does she also refer to the events that happened in Pokemon Platinum (Team Galactic, Spear Pillar, etc.)? Thanks!

I have a question, I'm trying to get on Random Wi-Fi, my teams are all legit, and I get in, then it shows a card with my avitar, and my team, scrolls through some text, then disconnects me, why is this and how can I prevent it?

So where exactly is the oath tutor? none of the buildings in Hodomoe City even look like that screen shot. Found one site that mentioned the bottom left of the 4 buildings, but nope.

d;oh, you have the screenshots mixed up. Changes my question to, do they have to be evolved/full happiness too? Probably since he's not teaching em.
    Last edited by Arande; 3rd November 2010 at 11:30 AM.
    Autumn Friendly: 18-4 4 RQ, 1657, 578th place
    International challenge: 16-2 7 RQ 1634
    Spring friendly: 18-0 1721, 173rd

4527 7711 4773 is my 3ds FC,
    Don't have any room for random safari requests :/ Friends list is full as is.

A couple of questions here:

1. When does a berry that activates upon reaching 1/2 HP activate under Gluttony? (I'm sure this could be tested in as earliy as Ruby/Sapphire, but I just wanted to know if anyone knew.)

2. Has anyone been able to test out Eccentric Ditto yet? If so, does Ditto automatically re-transform if the opponent switches from the Pokémon it transformed into? In double and triple battles, does it randomly pick a Pokémon to transform into?

Quote Originally Posted by Arande View Post
    d;oh, you have the screenshots mixed up. Changes my question to, do they have to be evolved/full happiness too? Probably since he's not teaching em.
    I'm assuming that the Pokemon have to have full Happiness. I think I've seen Tsutarja and the other Starters use the Oath moves so it shouldn't be restricted to certain evolutionary forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophie View Post
    A couple of questions here:

1. When does a berry that activates upon reaching 1/2 HP activate under Gluttony? (I'm sure this could be tested in as earliy as Ruby/Sapphire, but I just wanted to know if anyone knew.)

2. Has anyone been able to test out Eccentric Ditto yet? If so, does Ditto automatically re-transform if the opponent switches from the Pokémon it transformed into? In double and triple battles, does it randomly pick a Pokémon to transform into?
    1. Gluttony only works on the pinch berries like Salac and Petaya, causing them to activate at 50% instead of 25%.

2. I've haven't tested it personally, but according to Smogon, the Ditto will only transform when it first enters the field, and will pick a random Pokemon if there's more then one available.

Again, sorry for the noob question, but where can I make 5th gen trades? I really needed some of the older generation starters, but everywhere I go, it seems that no one is able to trade xD

Page 122 of 944 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast