Page 123 of 943 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 23570

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by oriclion View Post
    Again, sorry for the noob question, but where can I make 5th gen trades? I really needed some of the older generation starters, but everywhere I go, it seems that no one is able to trade xD
    Actually, the Admins are making a Trade Forum like the 4th Gen one, but with the new Pokémon. I've been away for a few days and I can't see it. I don't know when it's going to be released, other than it's before June Next year. (It could be this evening as far as I can tell, or it could be next year.)

Ellie and Serebii are sorting that out. I'm not even a mod in this section. (Meaning I can't delete or shut things Here.)

The best thing to do until then is to Add your trades and wants in your signature with "PM me" on it. You Also need to make sure you can get PM from any other users.

Oh yeah. Read the Sig rules if you use a Sig. There are rules on that. There is also a Check thread.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

1) i'm still confused on what the cgear does can someone dumb it down for me
    2) do black white have a version of the gts for global trading?

Quote Originally Posted by KantoLegends View Post
    1) i'm still confused on what the cgear does can someone dumb it down for me
    2) do black white have a version of the gts for global trading?
    1. You should probably just read the Serebii.net article about it, because it has too many features to really make a dumbed down description of it.

2. Yes. The receptionist standing near that globe on the second floor of the Pokemon Center gives you access to the GTS at some point in the game.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 3rd November 2010 at 10:40 PM.

if I want to play this game, I think I can't buy it somewere in the netherlands?
    or where can I download it (without freezes :P)?

Where in Hiun City is the Game Freak building? The one where you can battle one of the game developers? It seems like I've tried most buildings in that concrete jungle but I still haven't found it.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira
    Where in Hiun City is the Game Freak building? The one where you can battle one of the game developers? It seems like I've tried most buildings in that concrete jungle but I still haven't found it.
    If you go down the first street with many people running down it to the right of the Pokémon Center, you will see a tall black building on your right. This is the Game Freak building.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenklin5
    if I want to play this game, I think I can't buy it somewere in the netherlands?
    or where can I download it (without freezes :P)?
    The games have currently only been released as cartridges in Japan; if you really want to play it now, then import it from there. No one on SPPf will give you download links.
    Last edited by Noctourniquet; 4th November 2010 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    It's the building on the right on Hiun Street(next to the Pokemon Center), the same one you meet Zoroa in.

Are the Oath attacks the only combination moves?

I believe so.
    "I remember the Zombie Wars back in '76. Back then, we didn't have all these fancy peashooters and jalapenos. All we had was guts. Guts and a spoon."

What would be a good move set for Jalorda? I was thinking Grass Mixer, Leaf Storm and two non-grass moves to balance it out.
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

Does anyone know if Pokemon like Urgamoth, respawn after fainting? I accidently fainted mine and would like to know if beating the E4 again would make it return.
    Last edited by Lorde; 5th November 2010 at 8:31 PM.

@Soulsilvermstr
    Jalorda@Leftovers
    Jolly
    -Leaf Blade
    -Dragon Tail
    -Leech Seed
    -Coil

Unless Jaroda has perversity it should always be physical. Next time go to the Single rates/movesests thread in 5th gen IGRMT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

My Jarlorda knows:

Leaf Blade
    Leaf Storm
    Aerial Ace
    Dragon Tail

Physical moves as it's its strong point but Leaf Storm just cause it's a strong grass attack and I may aswell...

Jarlorda's not got the best moveset in the world but it's awesome looks make up for that

Since you most likely aren't looking for a Perversity Jalorda, you want one that's built to defend.

Substitute/Leech Seed/Taunt/Glare, despite not having an attacking move, is quite nice.

Coil, Leaf Blade, Dragon Tail, Toxic, and Torment are good options as well.
    "I remember the Zombie Wars back in '76. Back then, we didn't have all these fancy peashooters and jalapenos. All we had was guts. Guts and a spoon."

I NEVER messed with the clock and my Black City is gone.
    Seriously.

Is the High Link the only way to fix this damn bug?
    How the **** am I supposed to fix this thing when 1 - I know no one who has a DS and 2 - I have only one DS myself?

I'm so angry right now, after almost 90h of gameplay.
    ~

BC/WF will shrink if not talk/fight with them daily.
    3DS FC : 3566-2812-7996

My Safari have :

I can Pokeshift service.

Quote Originally Posted by GameMaster0000 View Post
    BC/WF will shrink if not talk/fight with them daily.
    That's kind of vague; talk/fight with who exactly? Also, my White Forest was empty from the start, so I couldn't have stopped it from shrinking, once it was already shrunken :x

talk with all the people there, who else?

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

In WF talk to every body that show name when talk in WF daily to kept them still live in WF, BC do same but it will battle with them instead.

I'm not sure on empty when start BC/WF my both game have exactly 10 peoples in BC/WF when I reach there.
    3DS FC : 3566-2812-7996

My Safari have :

I can Pokeshift service.

I think I might have a problem:

I have what I thought was an English Charizard in my copy of black...Its name is in English. The OT name is the name I only use in my English games...But there's no English Pokedex entry for it.

I don't remember if I did this, but if I had traded over a Charmander egg from a Japanese game to an English game and then hatched it, would the game consider it Japanese, or English?

The problem is that I've been using it to try to breed a shiny Kibago (Masuda Method). I really hope I haven't been wasting my time...

Quote Originally Posted by GameMaster0000 View Post
    I'm not sure on empty when start BC/WF my both game have exactly 10 peoples in BC/WF when I reach there.
    That's the problem that some of the other people have had though; the empty Black City/White Forest at the start. I'm wondering if the only way to fix this issue is to connect with other people via High Link. I think that was perhaps the question that was asked before as well. Hope someone can answer it.

Anyway, where in Electric Rock Cave is the Sage? I mean, which floor? There are several and I think I'm lost.

hi guys is there a vs seeker or a way to have trainer ot gym leader rematches? is there a battle frontier too? sorry if this has been asked b4 but this thread is huuge

Quote Originally Posted by parade911 View Post
    hi guys is there a vs seeker or a way to have trainer ot gym leader rematches? is there a battle frontier too? sorry if this has been asked b4 but this thread is huuge
    No to all your questions. There are some trainers you can battle each day though, in places such as the Raimon sport domes and Black City (if you have Black). And even though there's no Frontier, there is the Battle Subway which is similar to the Battle Towers from past games.
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

Hi this has probably been asked already but are there heart scales/ a move relearner?
    if so where is he?
        Spoiler:- My Teams:

Pokemon White 2 Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Thexwoed View Post
    Hi this has probably been asked already but are there heart scales/ a move relearner?
    if so where is he?
    The Move Relearner is in Fukiyose City. They accept Heart Scales.

Page 123 of 943 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast