Page 480 of 944 FirstFirst ... 380430470476477478479480481482483484490530580 ... LastLast
Results 11,976 to 12,000 of 23588

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    Can anyone answer this? I'd like to know too. I can't seem to find an option that sets Pokemon to Lv100 like in 4th Gen.
    There are no level 100 battles any more.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    There are no level 100 battles any more.
    Well, that's stupid.

Isn't there any way to check IVs accurately?
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Well, that's stupid.

Isn't there any way to check IVs accurately?
    Of course, there are plenty. None of them have changed. We just lost an easy method to get Pokemon to level 100 without EVs.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Of course, there are plenty. None of them have changed. We just lost an easy method to get Pokemon to level 100 without EVs.

The only IV-checking method I am aware of is taking a Pokemon with no EVs into a Lv100 battle and then entering those stats into a calculator. Isn't there some way to check IVs before I spend an eternity leveling it to 100 the natural way?

The only IV-checking method I am aware of is taking a Pokemon with no EVs into a Lv100 battle and then entering those stats into a calculator. Isn't there some way to check IVs before I spend an eternity leveling it to 100 the natural way?
    You can check IVs at any level, it just gets more and more accurate as you go up. Checking at level 25 will give you a perfectly adequate idea of what IVs your Pokemon have.

i have a question
    is it possible to trade a pokemon from my heartgold (which already has stealth rocks)
    to my pokemon white game ? (in which it cannot learn stealth rocks)
    White FC: 0089 2614 0252

You can put it into a battle at the Battle Subway or Battle Institute, where all Pokémon are set to Lv. 50.

Quote Originally Posted by boratlikebali View Post
    i have a question
    is it possible to trade a pokemon from my heartgold (which already has stealth rocks)
    Yes.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Quote Originally Posted by boratlikebali View Post
    i have a question
    Yes it is. http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokeshifter.shtml

You can check IVs at any level, it just gets more and more accurate as you go up. Checking at level 25 will give you a perfectly adequate idea of what IVs your Pokemon have.
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    You can put it into a battle at the Battle Subway or Battle Institute, where all Pokémon are set to Lv. 50.
    Yeah, I knew all that. I was just annoyed to find out there's no practical way of finding the exact IVs like you could in 4th Gen.

Yeah, I knew all that. I was just annoyed to find out there's no practical way of finding the exact IVs like you could in 4th Gen.
    If it makes you feel any better, the Battle Subway and Battle Institute auto-level to 50, and you can fill the gaps by including what the Judge says and what the Hidden Power is.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Which Bug type should I use in my White team until Genesect is released: Scolipede or Gavantula?
    Last edited by Dattebayo; 20th April 2011 at 6:32 PM.

Is anyone else having problems with the GTS today? It keeps crashing, lagging and being generally unresponsive.

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

can someone help me catch tornadus? i have a lv39 zebstrika
    FIRE'S COOL FIRE'S BAD
    SOMETIMES FIRE MAKES ME MAD!!!

Black FC: 3739 9774 2494
    Platinum FC: 5286 3454 4291
    OF:
    Most evo stones/items, Pokerus, starter eggs, zorua w.dark pulse, Deino w.dark pulse,

Shinies(for trade)
    Charmander and Cyndaquil

I CAN CLONE. All i ask is for a clone of the pokemon. you keep the original and a clone version!

LF: shiny ho-oh/shiny lugia/ shiny deoxys/pokeshifter

where can you get the xp-share
    my drapion army will get you all
    maybe now maybe tomorow
    but one day you will meet their claws
    so prepare.....

Quote Originally Posted by drapionking View Post
    where can you get the xp-share
    go to the fan club in iccirus city and talk to the owner
    FIRE'S COOL FIRE'S BAD

OF:
    Most evo stones/items, Pokerus, starter eggs, zorua w.dark pulse, Deino w.dark pulse,

Shinies(for trade)
    Charmander and Cyndaquil

I CAN CLONE. All i ask is for a clone of the pokemon. you keep the original and a clone version!

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    Which Bug type should I use in my White team until Genesect is released: Scolipede or Gavantula?
    Whatever you want. But I've heard good things about Galvantula. I haven't heard so much about Scolipede. You could also look at Volcarona.

Quote Originally Posted by Poke_Mania97 View Post
    can someone help me catch tornadus? i have a lv39 zebstrika
    How do you mean?

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Dream World question:

My friend Synced his game up using a new Trainer account, but now he can only remember the old account and is adamant that he only ever made one account. Yet he has to have made two because on his current account, it says his game is already synced to another. So basically, how does he retrieve the information from his account with the game synced to it using only his Game Synch ID?

Please answer this.

is there any way to keep track of how many musical props you have? I'd like to know how close I'm getting to completion
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/5ydys1.jpg[/IMG]
    3DS FC: 0962-9471-3329

Quote Originally Posted by Proby3 View Post
    Dream World question:

My friend Synced his game up using a new Trainer account, but now he can only remember the old account and is adamant that he only ever made one account. Yet he has to have made two because on his current account, it says his game is already synced to another. So basically, how does he retrieve the information from his account with the game synced to it using only his Game Synch ID?

Please answer this.
    He doesn't.

Today I tried to get on the Royal Unova. But I couldn't. It was 16:33, and I've beaten the Elite Four. The woman at the docks said that it sets sail in the evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    How do you mean?
    Well ive got it down to a tiny bit of red hp, and im throwing ultra balls, i need help to keep on finding it and some good strategies
    FIRE'S COOL FIRE'S BAD

OF:

Shinies(for trade)
    Charmander and Cyndaquil

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    Today I tried to get on the Royal Unova. But I couldn't. It was 16:33, and I've beaten the Elite Four. The woman at the docks said that it sets sail in the evening.
    16:33 wouldn't be the evening. 18:00 is the evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Poke_Mania97 View Post
    Well ive got it down to a tiny bit of red hp, and im throwing ultra balls, i need help to keep on finding it and some good strategies
    Go between two routes that it can appear until a storm comes. Get a fast Pokemon that can trap and put the Pokemon to sleep. For an example, a Haunter/Gengar with Mean Look and Hypnosis.

This is a signature.

That is Ran.

Quote Originally Posted by GokuRikaku View Post
    Go between two routes that it can appear until a storm comes. Get a fast Pokemon that can trap and put the Pokemon to sleep. For an example, a Haunter/Gengar with Mean Look and Hypnosis.
    i dont have them... anything else?
    FIRE'S COOL FIRE'S BAD

OF:

Shinies(for trade)
    Charmander and Cyndaquil

Page 480 of 944 FirstFirst ... 380430470476477478479480481482483484490530580 ... LastLast