Page 520 of 944 FirstFirst ... 420470510516517518519520521522523524530570620 ... LastLast
Results 12,976 to 13,000 of 23593

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by manaphay View Post
    i have looked all over castelia for him without look where can i
    get him
    What are you looking for...? Reshiram? You sure as hell wont find it in Castelia.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Well the obviously evolving it would be better. All its stats would improve.
    ok thank-you.thats what I needed to know.
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

credit goes to internet for image

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    Prior to this generation, in regards to EV erasing berries, it was my understanding that if a particular stat had more than 100 EVs, the first berry used on that stat would lower it to exactly 100. Berries after that would lower the EVs by 10 each, thus the maximum amount of berries needed to fully erase a stat would be 11.
    I just tried to wipe my Serperiors Attack EVs and had to use around 20 berries to fully erase the EVs. Has something about those mechanics changed in this generation, am I possibly doing something wrong, or has it always been like this and I was just mislead?
    Sorry, I'm just making sure this wasn't missed. So in this gen do EV berries just erase 10 EVs each, flat out or should the first one reduce to 100? Has it always been this way or was I mistaken?
    Current Black 2 Team:

Sorry, I'm just making sure this wasn't missed. So in this gen do EV berries just erase 10 EVs each, flat out or should the first one reduce to 100? Has it always been this way or was I mistaken?
    Can't confirm how they work this Generation. But previously 11 was all you needed.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Maybe it has something to do with the happiness raising side effect? Maybe you can use the Berries until the Pokémon has max happiness and 0 EVs?

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Maybe it has something to do with the happiness raising side effect? Maybe you can use the Berries until the Pokémon has max happiness and 0 EVs?
    I checked the stats after each berry used and can confirm that the Attack did decrease each time. Also, Hp required only 4 berries and I can confirm it had max happiness to begin with.

I guess this is just a weird, inconvenient generational change... maybe Serebii should be notified?

Let me also say that none of these berries are hacked or anything.. they're all legit from the dream world.
    Current Black 2 Team:

It worked (the walking out thing), thanks!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q...layer_embedded

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Claims

- Assassin's Creed (Game, Xbox 360)
    - Ezio Auditore da Firenze from Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Coal-Mine-Fen = NBC!

Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    GarNOMNOMNOM. That's what I will name my child.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    What are you looking for...? Reshiram? You sure as hell wont find it in Castelia.
    The title of his post said 'Zorua'. I guess he just put a smiley there because newbies enjoy randomly putting smilies in posts
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

In Unova, shouldnt it be in spring now? Because my friends game says it is still autumn (she got it in march) but on the billboards has the correct date!
    gone.

Quote Originally Posted by AudinoHunter View Post
    In Unova, shouldnt it be in spring now? Because my friends game says it is still autumn (she got it in march) but on the billboards has the correct date!
    Did she walk in and out of a building? Or out of the bulletin board gate in this case? That should change the season.
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Glalie View Post
    Did she walk in and out of a building? Or out of the bulletin board gate in this case? That should change the season.
    ...its been that way for a month...and she did...
    gone.

...its been that way for a month...and she did...
    Well, either her DS clock isn't working correctly, she actually HASN'T walked in and out of a building or her game's broken.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    Well, either her DS clock isn't working correctly, she actually HASN'T walked in and out of a building or her game's broken.
    ...either it broke because she dropped it (its almost falling apart) or the game is busted...because I went to her house and saw her go into and out of many buildings

Edit: I ment ds ^^'
    Last edited by Cassiopeia; 3rd May 2011 at 2:51 AM.
    gone.

im trying to figure out which scraggy i should ev train when i finish beating black. I got a Adamant Scraggy with shed skin and a Jolly with moxie, so which one would you folks train.
    FC 0262 2033 8701 user name the same as user name

...either it broke because she dropped it (its almost falling apart) or the game is busted...because I went to her house and saw her go into and out of many buildings
    Try going in and out the iccurus city pokemon center.
    Pokemon black Friend Code: 2150-9726-1433
    3DS friend code: 4639-9080-7732
    Name: storm

Well, if the game is "almost falling apart", then I think that explains it
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by snivy101 View Post
    Try going in and out the iccurus city pokemon center.
    Which building she goes in and out of won't make a difference.
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

Quote Originally Posted by riccioppo View Post
    Someone who chose Snivy as your starter, did you have difficult times with it?
    no I didn't really have any problems but truthfully Snivy was a side member after I got to the 2nd gym and was dropped completely after the ground gym. I don't even like any of the starters this gen (they can only be redeemed with dream world)
    Dragons are my friend, Ice is my foe...
    (Kyurem is an exception) dragonics rule

-Let us hope for gen 6 to turn out well!

Default EV training problems

I was wondering if someone could point out anything I might've done wrong..I was ev training my golett and today I thought I finally had finished. The girl in Opelucid city says though that i need to put more effort, but I kept track of the ev's. I have (or at least should have): 108 HP/252 ATK/25 DEF/45 SP. DEF/12 SPD spread for ev's..that should be over 510 (I didn't have any of those wings to make exactly 510). My golett was trained the second it was hatched and therefore gained it's ev's through exp. share and had the pokerus. I really don't know what I did wrong...unless I've miscounted???

Also I'm assuming since I have pokerus that fighting a pokemon like lillipup for example would give me plus 2 ev's right? and fighting a second lillipup would give me plus 3 since it gains an extra ev point from getting 4 ev's, that's how I've been keeping track.

Anyways I hope I've made sense and if anyone might know exactly if I've made a mistake and could point it out that would be appriciated..many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Golurk_Prime View Post
    I was wondering if someone could point out anything I might've done wrong..I was ev training my golett and today I thought I finally had finished. The girl in Opelucid city says though that i need to put more effort, but I kept track of the ev's. I have (or at least should have): 108 HP/252 ATK/25 DEF/45 SP. DEF/12 SPD spread for ev's..that should be over 510 (I didn't have any of those wings to make exactly 510). My golett was trained the second it was hatched and therefore gained it's ev's through exp. share and had the pokerus. I really don't know what I did wrong...unless I've miscounted???

Also I'm assuming since I have pokerus that fighting a pokemon like lillipup for example would give me plus 2 ev's right? and fighting a second lillipup would give me plus 3 since it gains an extra ev point from getting 4 ev's, that's how I've been keeping track.

Anyways I hope I've made sense and if anyone might know exactly if I've made a mistake and could point it out that would be appriciated..many thanks!
    Adding the numbers together, you only have 442 EVs. Each Lilipup will only give you 2 EVs with Pokerus. You don't get an extra Ev point from getting 4. You get a stat point.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

and fighting a second lillipup would give me plus 3 since it gains an extra ev point from getting 4 ev's, that's how I've been keeping track.
    It doesn't.

Raise it a level. That should work.
    Pokemon black Friend Code: 2150-9726-1433
    3DS friend code: 4639-9080-7732
    Name: storm

Quote Originally Posted by snivy101 View Post
    Raise it a level. That should work.
    Doesn't matter. In 5th Gen, EVs are applied upon gaining Exp.

Anyone know how to register a Pokemon black game to a global link account with a white version already registered?
    Dragons are my friend, Ice is my foe...
    (Kyurem is an exception) dragonics rule

-Let us hope for gen 6 to turn out well!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragrath View Post
    Anyone know how to register a Pokemon black game to a global link account with a white version already registered?
    It's in your account preferences.

Page 520 of 944 FirstFirst ... 420470510516517518519520521522523524530570620 ... LastLast